WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

What if this were to happen???

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
what if China bought off a bunch of politicians,.. had them rig the elections so they would win,.. then de sized our police force, national guard and military... got all the American's fighting each other,... and while we were having our heads in the sand... walk in and took over the USA... what if ????

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score
Mexican political narco corruption is sadly obvious. American political Saudi/Chinese/Narco corruption is almost as obvious now. Spineless cowards
Semi valid point but I’m pretty sure the Chinese would obliterate Mexican Narco or whoever controls Mexico.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
2FF, at one point I would have laughed at such a statement...
But that point was a couple years back. When Newsom did that PPE buy from China, I started to wonder, what if his and other "trade deals" were only made to buy these politicians a seat at the table? Like that scene from "Shooter", ..."the world isn't what it seems, is it Gunny?"

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Afghanistan #1 organic opioid produced in the world. China #1 synthetic opioid producer in the world. They’re in bed together buddy.
The cartels couldn't function without the Chinese Fentanyl or ephedrine...couldn't make their meth or cut their heroin or fake pain pills.

VooDooChildZ28

Reaction score
The cartels couldn't function without the Chinese Fentanyl or ephedrine...couldn't make their meth or cut their heroin or fake pain pills.

they absolutely can and will if necessary. Just a matter of time before they’re manufacturing their own fentanyl (and cocaine, not just trafficking). Meth they’ve been home cooking for a long time. Heroin yes, they get from the taliban. China bought Afghanistan the other day, so they might interrupt that supply

DLC

Reaction score
Well if that’s what’s happening we don’t need to worry about any yellow bellied pony boys!

they will be the 1st ones shot….

lol

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
so to make it work, you have to buy politician's,and controll the media, come up with a virus that takes out most of the population that doesn't work.... pay people to stay home to kill the economy... get people used to not having freedom one step at a time.. over tax the wealthy to remove the upper middle class. open the borders to as many as they can to populate people that have no desire to fight for this or any country..and would just leave when china takes over.. WHAT IF ?????

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
So my friends, do not worry , rest asured Obama has our back, with Biden , elected by popular vote...

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
Don't worry boys....Kumala will just suck a Chinese dick....she love them long time.😂😂

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
they absolutely can and will if necessary. Just a matter of time before they’re manufacturing their own fentanyl (and cocaine, not just trafficking). Meth they’ve been home cooking for a long time. Heroin yes, they get from the taliban. China bought Afghanistan the other day, so they might interrupt that supply
It's like any other "economy", the supply and demand will dictate the price of the raw materials needed for manufacturing. I've been away from any sort of contact with that world for about two decades. At that point, container loads of pharmaceuticals were headed into Mexico from China. From there, it was processed into the meth (ephedrine), or processed into more potent "concentrates" to be added to whatever pill was selling (fentanyl).
That said, not two months ago I read about a young man who'd just graduated with a degree in chemical engineering. He had turned down a "job offer" from CJNG (Cartel Jalisco Nuevo Generacion).
He was playing a video game with his 12 year old brother when they came in and shot him dead. The cartels are brutal, but I think you're right, they will evolve to survive. They will learn how to make what they cannot buy.
That raises another question: What will the cartels do when their cash cow to the north can no longer buy as much as they did? There are some odd bed fellows with the American economy.

HTTP404

New But Seasoned Inmate #2002
Reaction score
what if China bought off a bunch of politicians,.. had them rig the elections so they would win,.. then de sized our police force, national guard and military... got all the American's fighting each other,... and while we were having our heads in the sand... walk in and took over the USA... what if ????

What if China restricted the supply of integrated circuits and we were unable to manufacture military hardware?

Last edited:

HTTP404

New But Seasoned Inmate #2002
Reaction score
What if China took advantage of the shit show at the southern border to import tons of fentanyl into the US?

Last edited:

azsunfun

Reaction score
dont really have to buy off politicians, as russia has said, "we will hang you with the rope you sell us" seems on track!
and let me add , comrade obama's cash for clunkers you sheep built chinas military with our metal!:mad:

DirtyWhiteDog

Reaction score
Semi valid point but I’m pretty sure the Chinese would obliterate Mexican Narco or whoever controls Mexico.

Yes, but the Mexican cartels already have a major presence and influence in the metropolitan cities of the US. That's the money running the local politicians

Bowtiepower00

Reaction score
Hmmmmm you don’t say… they are probably conspiring to lower the level on the Colorado river lakes as well.

FreeBird236

Reaction score
What if they had a major influence with money over the universities, Hollywood and Major league sports?