WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

COVID POSITIVE - My Turn

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
So here I sit, about 5 days into it....

Short story is there was an outbreak at work... like a big outbreak. Half vaccinated, half not. I was bobbing and weaving, shucking and jiving.. but it finally caught up to a few of the vaccinated people I was hanging out with. I'm still not vaxed, nor is my family. They came back positive so I took a rapid test. NEGATIVE. Cool... back to work staying outside and keeping my distance away from everyone.

Two days later my wife gets sick. It was my day off so we immediately pull the kids out of school. She takes a rapid test and it is negative. The whole family goes to Kaiser for the PCR tests. Next day, 4 out of the 6 come back positive. I'm still negative. We figure the kids may have picked it up from school or Karate, not sure, and gave it to the wife. My negative results could have been due to only low levels of the infection, non detectable at the time of my Rapid test.

Day of Positive tests: Wife has congestion, headache, low grade fever. Kids are pretty much just chillin. I'm working around the house. Day three into their fight I start feeling symptoms. I give it a couple days, go get another rapid test and BOOM..... POSITIVE.

So as of today I'm officially 5 days into symptoms. Headache, runny nose, dry throat for two days then pretty much gone, off and on sneezing and coughing. Still have taste. Wife is the same but she lost her sense of smell yesterday. Kids, still just chillin. Only minor cold like symptoms and they are all 7 days into testing positive.

We had appointments for the Regeneron treatment but got an email the morning of saying they are out. Most of the people at work have returned with exception to two, who are on ventilators in the hospital. They were not the epitome of fitness by any means, but not walking around half dead prior to Covid either. Healthy working people who got the bug. I believe one of them is vaxed and the other I'm not sure. Both of those guys have a rough road ahead.

At any rate, We are taking ample amounts of Vitamin C, Zinc, Vitamin D, and using Tylenol or NyQuil as needed. Manageable so far. I have used an albuterol inhaler prophylactical due to Asthma that will kick up a couple times a year. We are up and moving multiple times a day and enjoying our almost completely redone back yard as much as possible.

If it starts to go south, I'll keep you posted.

In the mean time, anybody have a lead on the HQC Ivermectin supply? I really don't know if I'll need it or not, but it would be nice to have just because.

Last edited:

4Waters

Reaction score

Short story is there was an outbreak at work... like a big outbreak. Half vaccinated, half not. I was bobbing and weaving, shucking and jiving.. but it finally caught up to a few of the vaccinated people I was hanging out with. I'm still not vaxed, nor is my family. They came back positive so I took a rapid test. NEGATIVE. Cool... back to work staying outside and keeping my distance away from everyone.

Two days later my wife gets sick. It was my day off so we immediately pull the kids out of school. She takes a rapid test and it is negative. The whole family goes to Kaiser for the PCR tests. Next day, 4 out of the 6 come back positive. I'm still negative. We figure the kids may have picked it up from school or Karate, not sure, and gave it to the wife. My negative results could have been due to only low levels of the infection, non detectable at the time of my Rapid test.

Day of Positive tests: Wife has congestion, headache, low grade fever. Kids are pretty much just chillin. I'm working around the house. Day three into their fight I start feeling symptoms. I give it a couple days, go get another rapid test and BOOM..... POSITIVE.

So as of today I'm officially 5 days into symptoms. Headache, runny nose, dry throat for two days then pretty much gone, off and on sneezing and coughing. Still have taste. Wife is the same but she lost her sense of smell yesterday. Kids, still just chillin. Only minor cold like symptoms and they are all 7 days into testing positive.

We had appointments for the Regeneron treatment but got an email the morning of saying they are out. Most of the people at work have returned with exception to two, who are on ventilators in the hospital. They were not the epitome of fitness by any means, but not walking around half dead prior to Covid either. Healthy working people who got the bug. I believe one of them is vaxed and the other I'm not sure. Both of those guys have a rough road ahead.

At any rate, We are taking ample amounts of Vitamin C, Zinc, Vitamin D, and using Tylenol or NyQuil as needed. Manageable so far. I have used an albuterol inhaler prophylactical due to Asthma that will kick up a couple times a year. We are up and moving multiple times a day and enjoying our almost completely redone back yard as much as possible.

In the mean time, anybody have a lead on the HQC Ivermectin supply? I really don't know if I'll need it or not, but it would be nice to have just because.
I think you are almost over the hump, my wife and I were done in 4-5 days, my daughter was done in 4 and my co-worker and his wife were done in 4 days.

FreeBird236

Reaction score

Hope all goes well for you and the family. Have you checked if the family doctor will write a script, even so the pharmacy my not fill it. (criminal):mad: I believe there are internet doctor sources.

Gelcoater

Reaction score

Ivermectin.

Try Tractor Supply?
Or the inter web.
The wife got some off the net. Horse dosages. You are capable of doing simple math to find the right dosage.
It’s the same drug.
Grads and his not a horse thread can fuck off..
Stay healthy, copper and family.

If the horse drugs don’t fit your comfort zone take a trip to Mexico like RD did.
Algodones isn’t that far in the grand scheme of things.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Best to you and the family in getting past the Vid. Have a couple of close friends that it has run through their homes. Good thought on the therapeutics. Good luck finding them.

Reactions: t&y

HNL2LHC

Reaction score
Ivermectin.

Try Tractor Supply?
Or the inter web.
The wife got some off the net. Horse dosages. You are capable of doing simple math to find the right dosage.
It’s the same drug.

If the horse drugs don’t fit your comfort zone take a trip to Mexico like RD did.

We pick up a supply in Havasu and back in hawaii as well. Havasu under $10. Hawaii $40.

Gelcoater

Reaction score
We pick up a supply in Havasu and back in hawaii as well. Havasu under $10. Hawaii $40.
Oh I’m off the Hawaii kick, man. 😂
Until they get a red Governor.

I hope @t&y remembers when my wife had the Covid in April, a year ago, she self prescribed lots of sunlight in the backyard.
With no top. 😎
When life deals lemons.....

...edit.
And she’s a licensed health care professional. 👍😇

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
I have a bunch if you need it. I’m in the I.E. but in OC & LA daily. It’s the equine (horse) version but human dosage is easy to figure out.

When my kids got it a couple weeks ago I loaded them up on it and, coincidence or not, they felt good after it. They were also on the vitamin regiment you are.

HNL2LHC

Reaction score
I have a bunch if you need it. I’m in the I.E. but in OC & LA daily. It’s the equine (horse) version but human dosage is easy to figure out.

When my kids got it a couple weeks ago I loaded them up on it and, coincidence or not, they felt good after it. They were also on the vitamin regiment you are.

We have been doing the Zinc, V-C & D for the last 2 weeks and going to continue through the winter.

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Day 7-8 is when I made the turn. It’s been weeks since I have been over it. Still minimal taste and smell. Still fatigued sucks but I have known quite a few people that didn’t make it in the time I have had mine so i consider myself lucky.

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
We have been doing the Zinc, V-C & D for the last 2 weeks and going to continue through the winter.

It’s a smart plan you’re on especially with your wife’s recent battle. Nobody disputes this virus being a real thing. It’s how we view what the proper treatment leading up and to the point you get it, and we all will, that has divided the nation.

Every single person I know that has caught it, including myself, was on the same regiment. All ages and backgrounds and nobody ended up in a hospital.

If a trend is three dots in any direction I’m doing what I’ve seen and experienced. No way would I go to a hospital. That’s where you die alone.

4Waters

Reaction score
Day 7-8 is when I made the turn. It’s been weeks since I have been over it. Still minimal taste and smell. Still fatigued sucks but I have known quite a few people that didn’t make it in the time I have had mine so i consider myself lucky.
Most of my taste and smell is back but the fatigue is still kicking my ass

Lumpy

Reaction score
Had it back in November,,,based on your post...you and yours will be right as rain by day 11 per case.

Keep on doing what you're doing unless things turn south.

evantwheeler

Reaction score

So as of today I'm officially 5 days into symptoms. Headache, runny nose, dry throat for two days then pretty much gone, off and on sneezing and coughing. Still have taste.

So you have a mild cold and some allergies?

JDub24

American Bad-Ass!!
Reaction score
Sorry about the vid… sounds like you will be ok in a few days. As others had said check out this online group of Dr’s… they will prescribe after a short phone call or email… STAY AWAY FROM REMDESIVER… and tell your call leagues the same that are in the hospital. That’s what’s killing people.

C5D36886-5AE8-499F-9BA4-16CF27C060A6.jpeg

or go Joe Rogan style…

BD3A12D1-B5DE-4F33-B9F3-D8B8024C5C57.jpeg

MPHSystems

Hallett 240
Reaction score
You only have a 99.7% chance of survival, I’m pulling for you!

I was the first kid on my block with a confirmed case of the rona. Sounds about exactly like your case. Get one of those oxygen finger sensors, lest than $50 on amazon, if ot gets below I think 92, time to go to the hospital.

It’s a lot scarier than it is dangerous. I’m mid 50’s on blood pressure meds and a bit overweight and had been smoking a LOT the week I caught the ChinaVirus. I didn’t take anything but NyQuil. My GP gave me Zpack about 2 weeks after I recovered. Coughed up a lot of gunk after the Zpack was done.

Your case sounds a lot like mine except I was in Vegas when I came down with it and came home to QT in the toy hauler for 3 weeks but was only sick for 1. The one thing I really remember was just how fatigued I was. I had to stop and rest 3 times on my drive home from Vegas. My 2500 HD Z71 is factory height which is still fairly tall off the ground and even with nerf bars, getting in and out was a challenge.

I will tell you this, it was rather relieving to finally not have to worry about catching the WuhanFlu then my big worry was about giving it to someone else. IMO, it takes a real A-hole to go out in public when they are presenting symptoms.

The other thing is my kids (tweeneage and teenage) have been bombarded with propaganda and were terrified, I made a point to go scootering a mile or so with the younger one every day on razors. We stayed on opposite sides of the street because my wife went full Karen.

Get get sunlight. vitamin D is crucial.

DarkJuJu

Reaction score
I am no medical professional but I was so bad after 10-12 days I was admitted into the hospital with o2 at 76~ and the Remdesivir treatment is what keep me off the vent, 6 days inpatient /w Zpac and steroids injected into my stomach twice a day.

4Waters

Reaction score
You only have a 99.7% chance of survival, I’m pulling for you!

I was the first kid on my block with a confirmed case of the rona. Sounds about exactly like your case. Get one of those oxygen finger sensors, lest than $50 on amazon, if ot gets below I think 92, time to go to the hospital.

It’s a lot scarier than it is dangerous. I’m mid 50’s on blood pressure meds and a bit overweight and had been smoking a LOT the week I caught the ChinaVirus. I didn’t take anything but NyQuil. My GP gave me Zpack about 2 weeks after I recovered. Coughed up a lot of gunk after the Zpack was done.

Your case sounds a lot like mine except I was in Vegas when I came down with it and came home to QT in the toy hauler for 3 weeks but was only sick for 1. The one thing I really remember was just how fatigued I was. I had to stop and rest 3 times on my drive home from Vegas. My 2500 HD Z71 is factory height which is still fairly tall off the ground and even with nerf bars, getting in and out was a challenge.

I will tell you this, it was rather relieving to finally not have to worry about catching the WuhanFlu then my big worry was about giving it to someone else. IMO, it takes a real A-hole to go out in public when they are presenting symptoms.

The other thing is my kids (tweeneage and teenage) have been bombarded with propaganda and were terrified, I made a point to go scootering a mile or so with the younger one every day on razors. We stayed on opposite sides of the street because my wife went full Karen.

Get get sunlight. vitamin D is crucial.
🤣🤣 That first sentence is hilarious 🤣🤣

instagator

Reaction score

Maybe the feed store

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
Pedialite...can't say it enough....drink it, each the freezer pops etc.. We've all had it except the 11 year old... MaK came through it pretty well (16 mo), Brianna was sick for like 4 days hard the rest just like a mild cold. I had it the worst..1st time was awful but I have a heart condition, second time was just chest pain, lethargy, and feeling nauseous.. Took some Vicodin and that solved the pain but it wasn't pleasant. We just tanked fluids continuously... Best of luck man

badgas

Reaction score
Get well !

Sounds like you guys are doing fine. keep tabs on the O2 and like @Ace in the Hole said " Pedialite " Stay hydrated and keep eating.

Universal Elements

Reaction score
You can get ivermectin through these people. Some of my family members live not too far from your home (area). They got it through them about two weeks ago. A little more expensive but not really bad. It was delivered to their house.

stoker

Reaction score
Me and the wife had it last Christmas along with 3 other couples. We took the rapid test and came up positive. Our symptoms were totally different but nothing that concerned us too much. Never reported it to our doctors and just hung out for 3 days and returned to normal life hanging at the house. out Of curiosity I took two follow up test which came up positive even though I felt great. Since then I have been around quite a few people who contracted it and so far have been unscathed.

HitIt

Reaction score
the Regeneron treatment but got an email the morning of saying they are out.
It is hard to put into words how angry this makes me. There is plenty of supply and it is being constrained. People are dying and it is preventable.

There are plenty of ways to get IVM. PM me if you need help.

Edit: also do a google search for quercetin and zinc. supposed to help with zinc uptake and I don't think there are any downsides.

Last edited:

DLC

Reaction score
Stay positive! Try to make the best out of the down time movie nights, family time, maybe some games! Positive attitude helps a lot!

you can do it and you ALL CAN GET PAST THIS!!!

Havazoo

Reaction score
Fingertip Pulse Oximeter is a must, Safe oxygen level is 90 to 99%, if it drops below seek medical attention as you're moving toward pneumonia.
100% of deaths are coming from pneumonia, NO ONE IS DYING FROM COVID, Covid turns into pneumonia that's why is so important to monitor your Oxygen level.

Nordie

Reaction score
Ivermectin.

Try Tractor Supply?
Or the inter web.
It’s the same drug.

I was at TSC yesterday and I actually looked to see if they had any Ivermectin and they were all sold out. I probably would have bought some if they had any.

dribble

Reaction score
GF and I both had it last month. For me it was like a mild three day cold. She was flat on her back for nine days. On day ten she dragged herself out of bed and said fuck it, get the boat out let’s go to the river. All day in the sun. A couple of high speed runs and then came home and messed around. Miraculously she got better that day.

MPHSystems

Hallett 240
Reaction score

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Update: Kids are still running around fine. Oldest daughter got a little head congestion yesterday but nothing out of control.

At this point there is a lot of pressure behind my eyes and nose, but no sore throat, minimal coughing, and a little runny nose. Wife is pretty much the same.

@MPHSystems that first line about a 99.7% survival rate is part of the reason why I started this thread👍. There is so much doom and gloom out there surrounding this virus I figured I'd post up our experience.

Thank you to all who have PM'd about the ivermectin and front line doctors. If this keeps going away at the progression it has I'm going to stick with the basic vitamins and Tylenol. My concern over this whole deal with respiratory issues. We have all avoided that thus far.

On to another day of work around the house.

Singleton

Reaction score
Daughter has had a runny nose and cough since yesterday. Limited fever (based on CDC guidelines), has not gone over 99.6 and is back to normal. Tomorrow will be the call, since the school will treat her like she has the plague.

4Waters

Reaction score
Update: Kids are still running around fine. Oldest daughter got a little head congestion yesterday but nothing out of control.

At this point there is a lot of pressure behind my eyes and nose, but no sore throat, minimal coughing, and a little runny nose. Wife is pretty much the same.

@MPHSystems that first line about a 99.7% survival rate is part of the reason why I started this thread👍. There is so much doom and gloom out there surrounding this virus I figured I'd post up our experience.

Thank you to all who have PM'd about the ivermectin and front line doctors. If this keeps going away at the progression it has I'm going to stick with the basic vitamins and Tylenol. My concern over this whole deal with respiratory issues. We have all avoided that thus far.

On to another day of work around the house.
Take Mucinex and Sudafed (behind the counter Sudafed) both worked great for my family.

Singleton

Reaction score
Interesting data for those with kids and school. This is what we were told to follow come tomorrow morning for our kid if her fever is over 100.4 (CDC definition of a fever).

536A7A52-AA3F-41C6-BF86-08E7AF208FA5.png

HBCraig

Reaction score

Can you PM me where you got it and a link to the human dosage? Please

4Waters

Reaction score

Can you PM me where you got it and a link to the human dosage? Please
X2