WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Mrs One-A-Day retired today / we are both full time in Havasu now

D19

Reaction score
Nice. Congrats!

Has your wife said anything about husbands / fathers not allowed in delivery room? Or infants being held from parents if a positive test from Covid? We are hearing a lot of different stories about Kaiser and it's making us a little concerned about our child delivery in a few months.

Kaiser has been so intrusive and demanding about the vaccine with both of us. It's very annoying. We refuse to get it.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Nice. Congrats!

Has your wife said anything about husbands / fathers not allowed in delivery room? Or infants being held from parents if a positive test from Covid? We are hearing a lot of different stories about Kaiser and it's making us a little concerned about our child delivery in a few months.

Kaiser has been so intrusive and demanding about the vaccine with both of us. It's very annoying. We refuse to get it.
The last I heard was dad must be vax'd or have a clear test within 72 hours. Kind of hard to figure out the timing on when to get a test since you dont know when the baby shows up. Worst case Kaiser will give dad the test on the spot so he can join the party. No other family members are allowed to be there.

Reactions: D19

gqchris

Reaction score
The last I heard was dad must be vax'd or have a clear test within 72 hours. Kind of hard to figure out the timing on when to get a test since you dont know when the baby shows up. Worst case Kaiser will give dad the test on the spot so he can join the party. No other family members are allowed to be there.

Hogue is same when I was there 3 weeks ago, but they wont give Dad a test on spot, they send you to a test center first thing after delivery. Makes no sense. So, what I did is get your test at CVS etc. as you get close. And modify the date and time if needed on your PDF copy. Front desk staff doesnt give a shit. Its all a game. They didnt even look.

And while there, I wore a fitted to me n95 respirator. Too many people in and out of the place in the general areas for my comfort level

AZmike

Eastsider
Reaction score
That's great news! Congratulation's and enjoy all the new adventures!

jadenchick

Reaction score
Congratulations!!! 🎉🎉🎉
What an amazing accomplishment! I can tell how proud you are of your wife by the way you speak about her on the forums.
I can’t imagine the things she has seen and done over the course of her career. Go out and enjoy the freedom of retirement, it’s definitely well deserved.

Keymyster

Reaction score
Congrats to your wife. My wife is retiring this Friday. She is so ready to get out of there. I’ve been waiting for this moment for 3 years. We are ready to see what is ahead for us.

parker guy

Reaction score
Congrats Laurie, well deserved retirement….Enjoy Lowes

Xtrmwakeboarder

Reaction score
Congrats on retirement! Not many people are tough enough to do that job. I know I wouldn’t be.

MagicMan

Reaction score
Congratulations to your wife, glad she was able to retire. From one of her co workers at Anaheim.

When I was hired 15 yrs ago they told us, 85% of the people in orientation will never leave. Great place to work.