WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

10$ a month 18+ section!!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
For those that subscribed to that section, it has come to my attention that some are still paying for it.

The way that is setup is in YOUR PAYPAL! It is not me taking the money your PayPal is SENDING IT!

You have to go into your account and cancel the reoccurring payment. I have no way of turning that off.

For anyone that had sent money after the section was canceled I am happy to refund or do whatever ya want / store credit etc..

RD

LHC Kirby

LifeTime Member
Reaction score
Why was it cancelled? never entered it, nor paid.... and haven't had a free beer yet...

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score
just setup a RDP gofundme. boom 500k overnight.

Beerme

Retired...Time for a cold one!
Reaction score
For those of us that paid the 100 for the year, will our PayPal renew at the end automatically? I used my wife's PayPal and I'm not to computer savvy?

Spudsbud

Reaction score
Never saw the 18+ section.
But !! I did see the new trailer !
Very nice.

WYRD

Reaction score
For those that subscribed to that section, it has come to my attention that some are still paying for it.

The way that is setup is in YOUR PAYPAL! It is not me taking the money your PayPal is SENDING IT!

You have to go into your account and cancel the reoccurring payment. I have no way of turning that off.

For anyone that had sent money after the section was canceled I am happy to refund or do whatever ya want / store credit etc..

RD

Dave I think I paid as a guest on that PayPal link for a year. I do not have my own PayPal account so I can't login to stop it. will it keep charging me every year?

JD D05

Reaction score
The posts in there was great.

DLC

Reaction score
RD canceled 18 and older section, to many inmates signed up for the motorhome and trailer usage perks…. That came with the membership fee

so he never had an available weekend for the family ….

call it COVID CANCEL !!!

lol

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
… wait a minute there was a section with naked chicks… How did I miss that???…

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
It was the fuck page - everyone get over it.

KenJoeBob

Drunk Member
Reaction score
I did not have a PayPal account when I signed up also. I just created a account and it does not show anything with riverdavesplace. Not really sure what to do at this point to cancel this. On the receipt it said to contact Riverdavesplace.com customer service.

Last edited:

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
For those of us that paid the 100 for the year, will our PayPal renew at the end automatically? I used my wife's PayPal and I'm not to computer savvy?

If it was setup as a reoccurring payment possibly. If it was setup as a one time then no?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Dave I think I paid as a guest on that PayPal link for a year. I do not have my own PayPal account so I can't login to stop it. will it keep charging me every year?

It shouldn’t.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I did not have a PayPal account when I signed up also. I just created a account and it does not show anything with riverdavesplace. Not really sure what to do at this point to cancel this. On the receipt it said to contact Riverdavesplace.com customer service.

Well let’s start with the basics.. are you sure it’s still sending the 10.00? If it is you habe to find the thing that says reoccurring payment and cancel which ever one is ten dollars

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Wait a minute I was at the office Tuesday Am and I didn't receive any beer!

Well we have a new hire and apparently she hasn’t been briefed on the “offer the inmates a drink” part yet. 🤨

KenJoeBob

Drunk Member
Reaction score
Well let’s start with the basics.. are you sure it’s still sending the 10.00? If it is you habe to find the thing that says reoccurring payment and cancel which ever one is ten dollars
I was charged 9/15. Nothing on PayPal to show reoccurring payment or automatic payments.

WYRD

Reaction score
This is what I'm concerned about as well. Might end up having to have the bank change the cc number to break the auto renewal if rd can't get it figured out

WYRD

Reaction score
I believe he's stating he did not have a PayPal account when he signed up for this. There was a pay as a guest option that I clicked as well. There is no PayPal account associated with it now that you deactivated it on your end. Not sure if you can still see it or not but it seems like it will be an ongoing thing as long as the credit card number is valid

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I believe he's stating he did not have a PayPal account when he signed up for this. There was a pay as a guest option that I clicked as well. There is no PayPal account associated with it now that you deactivated it on your end. Not sure if you can still see it or not but it seems like it will be an ongoing thing as long as the credit card number is valid

We are kinda getting out of my realm here.. all I know is we aren’t sending a request for money each month. Rather pay pal sends it each month.

FlatBottomGuy

Reaction score

I did the same. I have sense made a paypal account to get rid of this and can't find anything about riverdavesplace in my account, but I did get charged 10 bucks sept 7th from RiverDavesP PAYPAL according to my bank statement. Can't seem to find the "reoccuring payment" button either. When I search riverdavesplace in my activity on Sept 7th it says "we can't find anything for riverdavespalce". Maybe this is out of my realm as well...but 10 buck is 10 bucks.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
LOL.. I'm good, I've never really been one for charity. Although a 500K party in Vegas with all the members would be "interesting!"

RD
if I remember right, it didn't work for free either....copy paste pics like the "GOOD MORNING" threads...

WYRD

Reaction score
I did the same. I have sense made a paypal account to get rid of this and can't find anything about riverdavesplace in my account, but I did get charged 10 bucks sept 7th from RiverDavesP PAYPAL according to my bank statement. Can't seem to find the "reoccuring payment" button either. When I search riverdavesplace in my activity on Sept 7th it says "we can't find anything for riverdavespalce". Maybe this is out of my realm as well...but 10 buck is 10 bucks.
I think the easiest way to take care of the problem is notify the credit card company that you lost your credit card or you might think the number is compromised. They will issue you a new card with a new number then when PayPal goes to use the old number it won't be valid any longer. At least that's the way I'm going to solve it

Ricks raft

Reaction score
I think the easiest way to take care of the problem is notify the credit card company that you lost your credit card or you might think the number is compromised. They will issue you a new card with a new number then when PayPal goes to use the old number it won't be valid any longer. At least that's the way I'm going to solve it

seems like it would be easier to have bank cancel withdraws just to PayPal Than to get a new card and update all other payments.

Fun Times

Moderated
Reaction score
We are kinda getting out of my realm here.. all I know is we aren’t sending a request for money each month. Rather pay pal sends it each month.
It seems you might have to turn off a setting within your Paypal API logs?.
With a reverse gear in mind, The following guide might help out some here, https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp...ckout-using-the-guest-checkout-option-faq3226

Last edited:

WYRD

Reaction score
It seems you might have to turn off a setting within your Paypal API logs?.
With a reverse gear in mind, The following guide might help out some here, https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp...ckout-using-the-guest-checkout-option-faq3226

Good find. Dave, can you have admin dude look into this?

WYRD

Reaction score
seems like it would be easier to have bank cancel withdraws just to PayPal Than to get a new card and update all other payments.
See fun times post. There might be hope yet 🤔

FlatBottomGuy

Reaction score
Well got my monthly RPD PAYPAL charge again for the month of Oct. Talked to my bank this morning, they can cancel withdraws from paypal but it is only good for 6 months and will cost me more then the 10 dollars. My only option is to cancel the card which I really do not want to do, but o well. Live and Learn.