WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

4 seat speed UTV

Status
Not open for further replies.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
I told you I wasn’t going to comment further, but....

I’m not sure you understand how R&D dollars are allocated to keep a market leader, a market leader. You’re commenting as though you have some inside tract into the Polaris BOD. Being a Motorsports company, their Board is likely comprised of a combination of bean counters and actual users and probably racers or racing enthusiasts. Win on Sunday, sell on Monday rings true.

Polaris (and others) likely are waiting watching while building and testing. The BOD will not allow their market position to be eclipsed by RD or Speed. Just common sense tells us this. Polaris likely has the next generation and probably the one after that in planning, testing and justified to remain the market leader.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, I love the David and Goliath story but it just doesn’t make sense. If he succeeds good for him. Money, marketing ting and common sense tell me otherwise.

The American Dream...reach for the stars RG.

That is all based on how you define a “market leader”. Polaris already HAS a car in development to complete with the Speed car. They are the market leader and will continue to be. Polaris will sell more units of their Pro R regardless if it performs better or not.
Polaris has a better integration of electronics, Dynamic electronic shocks, pretty good fit and finish, a nationwide dealer network etc. The Polaris car is going to be a better all around car for the casual person.

Your premise is they will just buy Speed to eliminate them because they complete with 1 unit in the Polaris lineup? They will cut their margins to take away every Speed sale because of competition with the Polaris halo car? My common sense tells me they will do neither of those things. Polaris and Can Am are going to use the Speed car to improve their margins and they will respond with better offering of their own and the show will go on. The Speed car is going to be at the top end of the SXS price point, it is niche car for a niche buyer. It’s not going to be a super high production vehicle. Polaris and Can Am crank these things out and have a nationwide dealer network. Speed is just a blip on the radar.

This isn’t a David and Goliath story, one brand is not going to destroy the other. It is just another SXS into the marketplace. Frankly we don’t know how much $$ backing there is behind Speed anyway.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
LOF, to my point, you realize in 2018 Polaris purchased boat holdings in a 805 million ALL CASH deal? Made them the largest pontoon boat builder in the world.

You really think Speed represents even a speed bump to them?

Just outspend, out engineer him.

Let’s say Polaris offers a real whizbang SXS immediately after the Speed cars roll out. Does he possess the time, money or energy to re-engineer yet another, higher quality, higher performing car?

As far as price, Polaris has the money to sell a car that should be 50k for 35k just to starve a competitor to death. Speed isn

If they were gonna do that why didn’t they do that to Can Am when the X3 came out? Can Am took way more share from them than Speed ever will. All Polaris did was raise their prices, margins and revised their current platform to compete. Speed is not even a big enough threat to matter to them. And to be bought out the person or company has to agree to be bought, it’s not a hostile takeover. But everyone has their price.

Speed does not have the capability to compete with the entire lineup of Polaris or Can Am. Unless it is a reaction out of spite, the best thing for Polaris and Can Am to do is let Speed exist and follow them up the pricing ladder. If it is out of spite, they certainly aren’t going to make RG richer by buying him out. They will have to bleed him out on price at the dealer, which sure they can do, but then you are diluting your halo car, for what? You are the market leader and are eroding your pricing premium to get out the mfg with the lowest marketshare that only makes 1 product?

That is like Ford lowering the price of the F150 to push the new Rivian out of the market.. it’s not going to happen, Ford has no reason to do that.

I don’t disagree with what you outlined being a possibility, but Polaris already has competition to the the Speed car in the bag. I don’t think anything will happen for the time being. Polaris ain’t selling that new car at $30k to put Speed out of business.

Last edited:

Raffit78

Reaction score
That car has some bad luck, at first I thought the below video is what led up to the above damage, but it appears as though it's running different tires.

I’ve wrapped this car quite a few times. So sad to see it like this. Great team and super people.

Wizard29

43' Eliminator
Reaction score
Your idea of cooler and mine are different Lol

This is true. I'm not even positive I could fit your cooler in my new boat.
This thread ain’t gonna stop!

Wizard is gonna say they suck.. I’m gonna say bring it.. and then I’m gonna do donuts around his broken down U4 and film it while throwing hundred dollar bills on fire at him from all the money I saved by getting into a speed car early.

RD.

PS I’m gonna roost LOF just because he’s down the wait list

Ha! Well, I look forward to that spectacle happening in 2028 when the cars actually start getting delivered. 😂

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
This is true. I'm not even positive I could fit your cooler in my new boat.

Ha! Well, I look forward to that spectacle happening in 2028 when the cars actually start getting delivered. 😂

Zing!! Lol.

I’m not gonna write a paragraph. I think I will have mine by New Years though. Feb is a safe bet for LOF to make.

Wizard29

43' Eliminator
Reaction score
Zing!! Lol.

I’m not gonna write a paragraph. I think I will have mine by New Years though. Feb is a safe bet for LOF to make.
Yeah, of course I'm only talking shit. I actually don't have an opinion one way or the other on the whole Speed deal. What I saw at the sand show were some improved designs though. Trailing arms, for example. Way better than radius rods or whatever. I saw good stuff and bad stuff on them.

What I am reminded of with the whole thing though is a situation known as DeLorean. Selling cars before they are built and using deposits (at least in part) to float the builds. The cars got delivered and they are actually pretty cool, but they were also loaded with problems. Not saying Speed will turn out that way, but lots of similarities between the two business models.

I hope it works out for you guys who have deposits down. That's a bold-ish move. I'd never do it. Of course, I have trouble trusting things that have little to no run time in the real world on them...kind of like a certain vaccine we all know and love.

In any case, I hope Speed comes up with something that entices me to up my offroad game. Because (and in order to avoid any exploding heads, I'll emphasize a couple of things here) in my experiences on my type of terrain and my type of driving the side by side world hasn't caught up yet.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Yeah, of course I'm only talking shit. I actually don't have an opinion one way or the other on the whole Speed deal. What I saw at the sand show were some improved designs though. Trailing arms, for example. Way better than radius rods or whatever. I saw good stuff and bad stuff on them.

What I am reminded of with the whole thing though is a situation known as DeLorean. Selling cars before they are built and using deposits (at least in part) to float the builds. The cars got delivered and they are actually pretty cool, but they were also loaded with problems. Not saying Speed will turn out that way, but lots of similarities between the two business models.

I hope it works out for you guys who have deposits down. That's a bold-ish move. I'd never do it. Of course, I have trouble trusting things that have little to no run time in the real world on them...kind of like a certain vaccine we all know and love.

In any case, I hope Speed comes up with something that entices me to up my offroad game. Because (and in order to avoid any exploding heads, I'll emphasize a couple of things here) in my experiences on my type of terrain and my type of driving the side by side world hasn't caught up yet.

I might have to trailer Up to your neck of the world with my non turbo RZR to teach you some respect. 🤪

Wizard29

43' Eliminator
Reaction score
I might have to trailer Up to your neck of the world with my non turbo RZR to teach you some respect. 🤪
Well you already invaded my beach in August. I guess I could tolerate you on my NV trails too. 😄

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Well you already invaded my beach in August. I guess I could tolerate you on my NV trails too. 😄

Well if I woulda won the god damn lotto tonight I would buy that beach abd make it speed cars only. (I will freely admit I got a little out of hand this time around)
image.jpg

DLC

Reaction score
Hello!! You left out what brand of beer! Is said beer made in China, or are the cans made in China and ASSembled here in the USA….

We need details, pics and press releases a video would also be nice.

Then we need info about the ice…

LoL

What size cooler? How many beers? How much ice? We need a fresh argument in this thread.

Wizard29

43' Eliminator
Reaction score
Well if I woulda won the god damn lotto tonight I would buy that beach abd make it speed cars only. (I will freely admit I got a little out of hand this time around) View attachment 1055953
Oh, those are lotto tickets. At first look I thought they were the invoices for every Speed car spot you have.

No winners? With all the money sitting on that table it looks like you would have just broken even if you won anyway.

702sandman

Reaction score
I'm wondering the same thing myself. They have said it is a standard/proven UTV tire carcass (I'm assuming Toyo) with their tread on it.

Unless they are lying about the mileage, the wear seems ok. I guess we will find out how they work.
Toyo is no part of this tire.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Oh, those are lotto tickets. At first look I thought they were the invoices for every Speed car spot you have.

No winners? With all the money sitting on that table it looks like you would have just broken even if you won anyway.

Yeah I got my ass kicked.. 😳

DLC

Reaction score
Sounds like Tesla is going out of business!! They are behind on the release of their new car, they are taking NON refundable deposits on new cars…

Sounds like a market crash….

Oh the Humanity….

E70C0139-32BA-40E8-B343-DB5D40AB9A36.png

Racer56

Jukebox Hero
Reaction score
Robby is making sure Polaris, Canam and the others will have a hard time catching up to Speed anytime soon. Robby has filed patents on almost everything on the Speed car's, including basic stuff that has been in the off-road racing world for years.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Robby is making sure Polaris, Canam and the others will have a hard time catching up to Speed anytime soon. Robby has filed patents on almost everything on the Speed car's, including basic stuff that has been in the off-road racing world for years.

Any JV lawyer is gonna walk right past most of that shit. That isn’t how parents work.

cakemoto

Reaction score
The race I want to do is from concrete plant to the cabin. It’s about 20 miles. With a large chunk of it in a wash. It’s got trails, washes, tight canyons, boulders, ect.

I’ll bet 500$ I’ll beat wizard to the cabin in my rzr than his ultra 4 on that route.

Anyone else want to try?
Here we go…..lol

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Any JV lawyer is gonna walk right past most of that shit. That isn’t how parents work.
There is a reason (2 I guess) there is little aftermarket support for the WildcatXX... RG owns all the patents on the parts and suspension design and goes after those that replicate his patented parts. Of course there are ways around it, but since the car didn’t sell that well.. not many people bothered or challenged either.

Patents are why Can Ams have 6 radius rods instead of 4 like a Polaris who patented the design.

Last edited:

JDKRXW

Reaction score
This.
And I'm not sure about Polaris but Bombardier has a literal ARMY of both patent defenders and patent thieves on staff.

riverroyal

Reaction score
There is a reason (2 I guess) there is little aftermarket support for the WildcatXX... RG owns all the patents on the parts and suspension design and goes after those that replicate his patented parts. Of course there are ways around it, but since the car didn’t sell that well.. not many people bothered or challenged either.

Patents are why Can Ams have 6 radius rods instead of 4 like a Polaris who patented the design.
theres no after market MARKET. They dont sell enough to be a viable aftermarket manufacture. THIS will be the same for Speed.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
theres no after market MARKET. They dont sell enough to be a viable aftermarket manufacture. THIS will be the same for Speed.

I agree but that was not known at the beginning when the car came out. Some aftermarket suspension companies got cease and desist letters early on. Only reason I know is because of my friend @ Textron.

Like I have said, there are already more orders for Speed UTVs than Wildcat XXs that exist. And yea, the aftermarket is gonna be small for Speed and we are gonna be held hostage for awhile by Speed for parts, and some of the upgrades. The upside is that I don't see the suspension needing much work. But you want a windshield? $1K for awhile, Roof rack? $800 for awhile. Custom chase light integrated into the roof? $300.

This is one of the "Gotchas" I see with the car early on.

But I think all the regular stuff will be available via the aftermarket a few months after these hit the dirt. - bumpers, mounts, lights, storage solutions, all the normal bolt on crap the aftermarket will make. Within months of the first ones hitting the dirt, there are going to be hundreds if not a couple thousand of people running around wanting to personalize their ride.

Taboma

Reaction score

My XX carries RG's initials, so it wants for nothing more. 👍 That's what happens when you eliminate the aftermarket right out of the gate :rolleyes:
Well, errrr, I mean other than RG kinda didn't plan for some of us XX drivers being old and less Ironmen than the average race driver by having the heater on full all the time and sucking in clouds of dust, despite being the only car (Left) on the course. 😉
Besides, I don't need to throw buckets of cash at my SxS, I've found it's much cheaper just to live it vicariously through all you N**a Rich Whores on RDP. 😉 😁

riverroyal

Reaction score
My XX carries RG's initials, so it wants for nothing more. 👍 That's what happens when you eliminate the aftermarket right out of the gate :rolleyes:
Well, errrr, I mean other than RG kinda didn't plan for some of us XX drivers being old and less Ironmen than the average race driver by having the heater on full all the time and sucking in clouds of dust, despite being the only car (Left) on the course. 😉
Besides, I don't need to throw buckets of cash at my SxS, I've found it's much cheaper just to live it vicariously through all you N**a Rich Whores on RDP. 😉 😁
Let be clear Im not a whore. Im easy, but not whore easy :). I would be rich if Havasu never existed.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
No one ever claimed it would be "made in the USA" or made from all US parts, ever. No SXS is anyway.

It is robot welds on a preproduction car.. it is a non issue for me or anyone else that bought a, it was not a customer car.
I've said plenty about the risks of the car and the potential gaps.

You are too worried to lose a grand on my bet that cars will be delivered by Feb 1, so I pretty much own you already.

Backpaddle even more? Or are you done?

I will call bullshit on this one. When RG first started talking about doing this car it was supposed to be "made in the usa" I dont give 2 shits but this is what was said in the beginning!

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
I will call bullshit on this one. When RG first started talking about doing this car it was supposed to be "made in the usa" I dont give 2 shits but this is what was said in the beginning!

Lets get real here. If you thought you'd get a 100% made in USA made SXS for $32K when he said "made in the USA" I will call bullshit on your bullshit.

Your truck probably says "Made in the USA" on it too, mine does. It is made in the USA with foreign and domestic parts, like every other mechanical thing on earth.

Lets not play the semantics games anymore when NONE of the competition is "Made in the USA" either by your definition.

It is assembled in Texas, Can Ams are assembled in Mexico. Speed is actually an American based company as is Polaris, Can Am is not. What more do you want?

Nordie

Reaction score

My work boots have an American flag on them, read the label, assembled in America with foreign parts. The Speed car is going to he the same. LOF will be along shortly to tell you why you're wrong.

In a positive way it is keeping Americans working state side in Texas. I am sure that Hisun is a Chinese company though.

I see your point though

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
My work boots have an American flag on them, read the label, assembled in America with foreign parts. The Speed car is going to he the same. LOF will be along shortly to tell you why you're wrong.

In a positive way it is keeping Americans working state side in Texas. I am sure that Hisun is a Chinese company though.

I see your point though

I tree'd you. I've told him he's wrong about this same thing like 5 other times. This isn't even about Speed as a brand or manufacturer.

He can buy the hand made Speed car for $125k, if he wants the "More American" version. Of course he won't because that is too expensive.

Hisun is Chinese, Can AM is Canadian and employs Mexicans to assemble the cars. Why are we trying to hold Speed to some other standard that will have increased COGS over the competition, when we are also complaining that their costs are too high and their business model will never work :)?

Last edited:

Blackmagic94

Reaction score
There are off road vehicles made 100% and assembled in the USA. Maybe not for sxs but for other things yes.

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
Lets get real here. If you thought you'd get a 100% made in USA made SXS for $32K when he said "made in the USA" I will call bullshit on your bullshit.

Your truck probably says "Made in the USA" on it too, mine does. It is made in the USA with foreign and domestic parts, like every other mechanical thing on earth.

Lets not play the semantics games anymore when NONE of the competition is "Made in the USA" either by your definition.

It is assembled in Texas, Can Ams are assembled in Mexico. Speed is actually an American based company as is Polaris, Can Am is not. What more do you want?

The bullshit is you claiming "nobody ever claimed it would be made in the usa".. BULLSHIT RG said those exact words when this thought was in process. So dont tell me it didnt!! And are you willing to eat crow and admit that he said EXACTLY what I stated? Probably not, but whatever.

Funny thing is, I am all for this car and have been since it was just a thought 4 or so years ago. I am not downplaying the car or saying any other car will hold a candle to it(if it gets done before they redesign).

And you will never have 100% made in usa I get that. But to send the cages and all the fab work overseas after saying it was all going to made in the USA is BS!

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
I tree'd you. I've told him he's wrong about this same thing like 5 other times. This isn't even about Speed as a brand or manufacturer.

He can buy the hand made Speed car for $125k, if he wants the "More American" version. Of course he won't because that is too expensive.

Hisun is Chinese, Can AM is Canadian and employs Mexicans to assemble the cars. Why are we trying to hold Speed to some other standard that will have increased COGS over the competition, when we are also complaining that their costs are too high and their business model will never work :)?

5 times?? Jeezus fuk you are full of yourself🤣🤣

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
The bullshit is you claiming "nobody ever claimed it would be made in the usa".. BULLSHIT RG said those exact words when this thought was in process. So dont tell me it didnt!! And are you willing to eat crow and admit that he said EXACTLY what I stated? Probably not, but whatever.

Funny thing is, I am all for this car and have been since it was just a thought 4 or so years ago. I am not downplaying the car or saying any other car will hold a candle to it(if it gets done before they redesign).

And you will never have 100% made in usa I get that. But to send the cages and all the fab work overseas after saying it was all going to made in the USA is BS!

Again. It is made in the USA, just like Ford trucks are made in the USA. He did say they would be made in the USA, and it is. That was stated, I agree with you.

I don't think anyone in their right mind expects all the subassemblies to me made here. THAT is what I was referring to. He has said from the beginning there would be foreign parts. It is literally in the product releases.

If you don't agree with his definition, then take it up with him, and Ford, Chevy, Dodge, Toyota, and every other manufacturer that says there shit is "made in the US" with all foreign parts and foreign raw materials.

I don't know what you want for the company? No one is going to by a $80K SXS with all parts "made in the USA". That business model would fail.

What percentage of the car would you want to see made here to fit your arbitrary definition?

Last edited:

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
There are off road vehicles made 100% and assembled in the USA. Maybe not for sxs but for other things yes.

I get your point and agree and those are $80K and up. Well when it comes down to it they are not really "made in the USA" either buy a justwannarace definition.. engine management? wiring? lights? plugs? all the hardware? gauges? raw materials? Comms equipment? steering wheels? safety equipment?

All that shit is made overseas.

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
Again. It is made in the USA, just like Ford trucks are made in the USA. He did say they would be made in the USA, and it is. I dont think anyone in their right mind expects all the subassemblies to me made here. If you don't agree with his definition, then take it up with him, and Ford, Chevy, Dodge, Toyota, and every other manufacturer that says there shit is "made in the US" with all foreign parts and foreign raw materials.

I don't know what you want for the company? No one is going to by a $80K SXS with all parts "made in the USA". That business model would fail.

What percentage of the car would you want to see made here to fit your arbitrary definition?

You are so full of shit🤣🤣

In the beginning he said all "fab" work would be done "in-house". But I guess my definition of "fab work" and your definition apparently are different..lol

Just admit you are WRONG for once..lol

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
I get your point and agree and those are $80K and up. Well when it comes down to it they are not really "made in the USA" either buy a justwannarace definition.. engine management? wiring? lights? plugs? all the hardware? gauges? raw materials? Comms equipment? steering wheels? safety equipment?

All that shit is made overseas.

Grasping for straws are we🤷🏻‍♂️

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
You are so full of shit🤣🤣

In the beginning he said all "fab" work would be done "in-house". But I guess my definition of "fab work" and your definition apparently are different..lol

Just admit you are WRONG for once..lol

He said design work will be done in house. How the hell would they mass produce a car "in house" out of a shop in NC?

The only fab work they are doing in house is for the $125K hand built car. Like I said many times, go buy one if that is what you want.

I'd love for you to find where he said they will be making the production cars "in house".

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
No he never said that. He said design work will be done in house. How the hell would they mass produce a car "in house" out of a shop in NC?

The only fab work they are doing in house is for the $125K hand built car. Like I said many time, go buy one if that is what you want.

I'd love for you to find where he said they will be making the production cars "in house".

He didnt say it or you never heard him say it? I guess if YOU never heard it then it must be false..lol

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
No, just dealing with stupidity of people that think a mass produced UTV will somehow come out of a race shop in NC.

Now I'm stupid.. NOTED

I'm new to ATVs and SXSs so I'll just leave it at that🤣🤣

Even though RGs "idea" has been floating around the industry for longer than most realize

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
He didnt say it or you never heard him say it? I guess if YOU never heard it then it must be false..lol
Show me where he said the production cars will be made in house.

For 2 years its been known these things will be made abroad and assembled in Texas. That was like the first question, in the first hour in 2019 when he made the announcement. I was there in person when he said it. I wasn't even going to put money down for one then, and knew the answer.

Blackmagic94

Reaction score
I also love the excuses about the bad robot welding

Someone doesn’t understand how robot welding works. They all will have that issue until someone corrects the lines of code.

The other issue is QC. RG found out how hard it is to have QC when the work is being done in a factory in China and he is on a deadline. Wonder how many times that will happen down the road for whatever reason or fault.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Now I'm stupid.. NOTED

I'm new to ATVs and SXSs so I'll just leave it at that🤣🤣

Even though RGs "idea" has been floating around the industry for longer than most realize

I didn't say that. but if you think they are mass producing UTVs for $32K in NC, perhaps.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

He told me the first day he announced these things that they were going to be made in a giant plant in China.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score

Someone doesn’t understand how robot welding works. They all will have that issue until someone corrects the lines of code.

The other issue is QC. RG found out how hard it is to have QC when the work is being done in a factory in China and he is on a deadline. Wonder how many times that will happen down the road for whatever reason or fault.

Why do you think no one that has a reservation for a car is that worried about Version 1 welds on chassis #1 on a preproduction car that wont be delivered to customers It is an easily fixable problem. Clearly they can program in good welds, because all the straight angle welds looked pretty darn good. Why don't we give them some time to get the final product in order? If the delivered cars look like that there might be a legitimate concern.

QC is always an issue, they will have to get it dialed in.

Last edited:

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
He told me the first day he announced these things that they were going to be made in a giant plant in China.

Yep. Same. The "MADE IN USA" announcement was when they talked about final assembly in Texas.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score

The Confusing thing here if Deposits were made for several units, there must have been some Confidence in the Purchase? Then why is there Pages and Posts after Pages and Posts of Defending the Product and Your Purchase?

Why Not just sit back and wait to Prove your Point with a Demonstration or Just use It?🤔🤔🤔

This may be a case of Doubt In The Product OR Buyers Remorse.🤔🤔

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
Show me where he said the production cars will be made in house.

For 2 years its been known these things will be made abroad and assembled in Texas. That was like the first question, in the first hour in 2019 when he made the announcement. I was there in person when he said it. I wasn't even going to put money down for one then, and knew the answer.

Like I said, you didnt hear it so it must not be true! 2019 isn't when he started/planned this venture. Like I said things have changed since "his thought" of this venture. And that is the only thing that bothers me is taking the "fab work" overseas. Especially china!!

I'm all for the car and have been since it was just a thought..

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Like I said, you didnt hear it so it must not be true! 2019 isn't when he started/planned this venture. Like I said things have changed since "his thought" of this venture. And that is the only thing that bothers me is taking the "fab work" overseas. Especially china!!

I'm all for the car and have been since it was just a thought..

Dude we went over this pages ago. You are talking about old shit.

He was planning a different 4 seat car before this one. That one was the $77K stretched XXXX. That car they were going to make in limited quantities by hand, in house. That never took off and that project morphed into the mass produced car, the Speed UTV. I don't remember if the XXXX was $77K plus a 2 seat Wildcat XX, or if it was included in the cost. I want to say you had to provide the Wildcat, which brought the cost up close to $100K.
They made the orange one below and a yellow one.. and they sold none if I remember correctly. No one was going to pay $75K for a 4 seat SXS. They used those (2) 4 seat cars as the proof of concept for the Speed UTV.

Yes the car below was to be made in house. They only made a total of 2 (I believe). There is now a new car redesigned from the ground up, not made in house (Speed UTV)

Yes you are right about the below car being more "made in the USA"/ in house whatever. That car was the XXXX. That is not a Speed UTV that is designed and assembled in the USA with foreign parts. Are we good now?

SpeedUTV5.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.