WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

BUBBA WALLACE for the win

Badchoices03

Reaction score
Well I guess 1 career win is cover worthy for the newest Nascar game

ns.jpg

MOUZER

Reaction score
harvick did a payback... but chase caught up to him scared that lil bitch into running from him right into the wall...looked in the mirror and pissed his panties...harvicks done...broadcaster time

rrrr

Reaction score
Stopped watching this woke ass shit organization last year….was a fan for over 40 years. Just another piece of America gone.

It's not just that. Over the last fifteen years or so, the ineptitude of the organization has destroyed what used to be pretty good racing. I'm an IndyCar guy, my first trip to the Speedway was in 1968 when I was eleven.

But I enjoyed watching NASCAR, until they began the idiot screwing around with the championship points system. There were so many fans and sellouts in the late 90s, Brian France and the sycophants he surrounded himself with thought they could make it even better.

But what sold seats, and what the fans wanted, was racing. It wasn't complicated.

Now it's not something I'll waste my time on. The sport is unrecognizable. There's a fucking nine inch tall spoiler on the rear deck. They're spraying traction compound on the turns. Are these guys supposed to be driving a race car?

The "next generation" car coming next year will be the biggest farce yet.

MOUZER

Reaction score
next year electric cars,,,,,,,,,,,,,no drivers...self driving

FreeBird236

Reaction score
I'm still a fan, but hope the nex gen car isn't to big of a change too quick. Independent rear suspension, composite body panels, strangest of all, alloy wheels with a single knockoff.😲

playdeep

Reaction score
It's not just that. Over the last fifteen years or so, the ineptitude of the organization has destroyed what used to be pretty good racing. I'm an IndyCar guy, my first trip to the Speedway was in 1968 when I was eleven.

But I enjoyed watching NASCAR, until they began the idiot screwing around with the championship points system. There were so many fans and sellouts in the late 90s, Brian France and the sycophants he surrounded himself with thought they could make it even better.

But what sold seats, and what the fans wanted, was racing. It wasn't complicated.

Now it's not something I'll waste my time on. The sport is unrecognizable. There's a fucking nine inch tall spoiler on the rear deck. They're spraying traction compound on the turns. Are these guys supposed to be driving a race car?

The "next generation" car coming next year will be the biggest farce yet.
Spot on point...
It's become the WWE of motorsports.A farce.
The only reason I check in on races is to see how Kyle Larson is doing.The guys got unbelievable talent.
After NASCAR phucked him...I'm glad to see he's become the show.