WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Another JAB gone bad story

Ladsm

Reaction score
So my son in law had to get the VAX if he wanted to keep his job so he got the J&J. Two weeks later this last Friday he went to the Hospital for unbearable headaches. Turns out his entire body is blood clotting. He is on Oxygen and blood thinners and still cant breathe. He is in his mid-20s and fighting to stay alive. There is no hospital release date and whenever he does make it out he wont be able to work or do anything that could cause a bruise for 6-12 months. He is the sole provider for the family. We have my 1 year old grand daughter right now so Mom can stay at the hospital.

syl.jpg

gqchris

Reaction score
Oh no, this is horrible. Prayers for him and your family. This is devastating and again, the media wont report on what is REALLY happening to hard working Americans.

If we can help out in any way let us know please!

PlanB

Reaction score
Very sorry to hear this. I am 14 weeks out from my Pfizer shot and I am still screwed up. Numbness and tingling in my face and limbs. Vision problems and problems tracking movement. Doctor is telling me to give it 6 months. I hope your SIL recovers quickly...

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
So my son in law had to get the VAX if he wanted to keep his job so he got the J&J. Two weeks later this last Friday he went to the Hospital for unbearable headaches. Turns out his entire body is blood clotting. He is on Oxygen and blood thinners and still cant breathe. He is in his mid-20s and fighting to stay alive. There is no hospital release date and whenever he does make it out he wont be able to work or do anything that could cause a bruise for 6-12 months. He is the sole provider for the family. We have my 1 year old grand daughter right now so Mom can stay at the hospital.

View attachment 1062755
Not to diminish the struggle your family is going through but that costume is Fabulous!

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
What awful news. So sorry to hear about this. I wonder if there would be some way to test people first to see if they would have adverse affects like this.

The odds sound great, only two people in a million have issues. But when it is your life or someone close to you that is that small percentage, it is just devastating.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
So sorry to hear of your son’s struggles. I hope and pray for a full recovery.

Thank you for shearing with others on RDP. I will be sending this to my Stepmother who has been pushing the vax on our 26 year old son who had Covid and has the antibodies. But NOOoooo she still think that her grandson should be Vaxed. She is feeding off the slop that the media is feeding her. SMH

HotRod82

Reaction score

View attachment 1062755
I'm so sorry to hear yet another one of these stories, I hope you spread this story far and wide , people need to hear the truth about these vaccines.

LazyLavey

Reaction score
Terrible... Sad to hear.... Hope he has a speedy recovery...

If you initiate a go fund type deal please post...

Will we hear about this from the media? I don't think so

WHY is there no disclosures regarding possible side effects????

F, I can't buy a soda without those Prop 65 warnings ......
:mad::mad::mad:

hallett3

Reaction score
So horrible to hear stuff like this. Hope he gets better. So many people going through this. This crap that’s going on is so against our freedoms and choices being made with our own bodies. Praying for his recovery. 🙏

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
What awful news. So sorry to hear about this. I wonder if there would be some way to test people first to see if they would have adverse affects like this.

The odds sound great, only two people in a million have issues. But when it is your life or someone close to you that is that small percentage, it is just devastating.
Where did you hear 2 in a million? Thats not even close to the absolute bottom of the truth.

Hope the young man recovers. Horrible

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
So sorry to hear of your son’s struggles. I hope and pray for a full recovery.

Thank you for shearing with others on RDP. I will be sending this to my Stepmother who has been pushing the vax on our 26 year old son who had Covid and has the antibodies. But NOOoooo she still think that her grandson should be Vaxed. She is feeding off the slop that the media is feeding her. SMH
The media outlets need to be burned to the ground.
Positive thoughts being sent your SIL way @Ladsm 🙏🙏

JBS

Reaction score
So sorry to read this. Prayers sent

gqchris

Reaction score
Where did you hear 2 in a million? Thats not even close to the absolute bottom of the truth.

Hope the young man recovers. Horrible
Thats what I was wondering as well. No stats can be trusted from MSM. Its all garbage. Just take a quick sampling here of RDP members and familys that have experienced side affects. That gives us the real answer!

NicPaus

Reaction score
I have been to my DR twice for blood work and tests since getting the jab. Issues I am having He said are common and should go away in a few months. No way 1 in 2 million. He is just a small office and couldn't have that many patients.

Hope he recovers quickly with no lasting issues.

Dalton

Reaction score

Waaaaayyy more than 2 in a million or 1 in 500,000 have issues.

gqchris

Reaction score
I have been to my DR twice for blood work and tests since getting the jab. Issues I am having He said are common and should go away in a few months. No way 1 in 2 million. He is just a small office and couldn't have that many patients.

Hope he recovers quickly with no lasting issues.
This is what pisses me off the most, these family doctors saying the issues "should" go away in a few months. How in the F do they know this? They are all shooting in the dark, no clue!

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score

View attachment 1062755

Fuck that's awful new. Hopefully he will be ok :(

Ladsm

Reaction score

He is in a Hospital in Vegas and he is #27 that they have seen this. Alot more that 2 in every million. We are being lied to.

4Waters

Reaction score
PSA

All vaxes have had issues with clotting. Before you get the jab get a blood test done that checks for clotting issues, of you do have issues that will be your medical exception.

To the OP, very sorry to hear this, I hope he gets well very soon so he can watch that little girl grow up.

lbhsbz

Reaction score
Damn…hope thing take a turn for the better

gqchris

Reaction score
I keep going back to the pic of his daughter you posted first and its all I can do to not break down. I just had my newborn girl, and its heartbreaking to think of her YOUNG Daddy in the hospital fighting for his life because he just wanted to provide for his family.

I need to take a breather.

LakeMeadLavey

Reaction score
I keep going back to the pic of his daughter you posted first and its all I can do to not break down. I just had my newborn girl, and its heartbreaking to think of her YOUNG Daddy in the hospital fighting for his life because he just wanted to provide for his family.

I need to take a breather.
THIS....and when god forbid you have a life threatening side effect, your employer or the government who mandated you take the vax could give two fucks about you, your health and your family you provide for.

Very angering and freighting at the same time.

78Southwind

Reaction score
Prayers sent for your SIL. Please everyone report your side effects. The problem is just like medication side effects, vaccine side effects are under reported. I have spoken with several friends and family members about their side effects and none of them have reported the side effects.

Last edited:

humvkev

Reaction score
This is terrible news and I'm sending prayers and positive thoughts to you and your family.

jeepdog

Lucky jeepdog
Reaction score
Our hearts go out to you and yours....if I can help with anything....so fuckin sad

DLC

Reaction score
I’m sorry to read this!

thoughts and prayers sent out for your SIL and family!

sad deal all around! We the people are facing real problems!!

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
In all this nonsense going on, it has been lost on many people about potential side affects of the vaccine, chief among them is blood clotting. This is known to the medical community.

like was said before if anyone is apprehensive they should contact their primary and get a blood test.

We did that with my youngest.

The main problem has been the non medical professionals in the news media giving people medical advice.

Last edited:

sonicss31

Reaction score
My thoughts and prayers for your SIL full recovery. Give your grandson a big hug for me.

PaPaG

Reaction score
Prayers to Heal at light speed...

Fun Times

Moderated
Reaction score
Very sorry to hear this. I am 14 weeks out from my Pfizer shot and I am still screwed up. Numbness and tingling in my face and limbs. Vision problems and problems tracking movement. Doctor is telling me to give it 6 months. I hope your SIL recovers quickly...
Same symptoms my 70 year old next door neighbor is going through… At one point he almost didn’t make it through they say it’s normal for his age.:(

She's Mine

Reaction score
Praying for a full recovery. May God protect him and his family.

MissB

The Asset..
Reaction score
Sorry to read this, I hope he gets better... sending positive thoughts ❤️

Bullet28

Nor Cal Delta
Reaction score
Very sorry to hear this, my prayers are with him and your family.

COCA COLA COWBOY

Reaction score
I'll be praying for him. So sorry the family is having to deal with this.

attitude

Reaction score
Praying he can pull through, no one deserves to go through this especially a young family.

DMF

Reaction score
Keep fighting youngman...Prayers sent your way!!