living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
AC3B390D-1096-4B0E-B477-C1576A5E1747.jpeg

HST4ME

Reaction score
I got a good chuckle out of that one 😆

nowski

Reaction score
I'm going to now refer the 12 jurors in this case as the modern day 12 Apostles of the court system. They took the time to examine all the evidence precisely and ruled on the evidence given even when they found themselves to be on trial by many. The jury has spoken proving only the truth can set you free...

Last edited:

PaPaG

Reaction score
I laugh at the left and blm supporters that state idiotic things like this was a racist white supremist act....they are blind, idiotic and just flat out idiots. INNOCENT was a correct outcome. The truth set him free........Self Defense all the way.

YeahYeah01

Reaction score
100% a disgraceful POS.
F this dude. There was a trail, cases were presented and a verdict reached by a jury of peers. None of these dumb asses were at the trail, they know next to nothing. Then to spout off like it's some sort of injustice.

He was found not guilty in 2021. You can't be white and jaywalk right now so fact that he was found Not Guilty says a lot lol

DLC

Reaction score
The left has a really messed up thought process!

3 white guts attacked a guy with a rifle …. how screwed up are you to think that’s a good idea ! Thank god Kyle didn’t live in Ca.

what about Kate they found the shooter not guilty ….. like HUH really! illegal Felon and yet that was all ok. No uprisings no crying no marching
DC9E39F2-D85B-438F-9B64-5FFFF5FC9BB9.jpeg

Last edited:

SoCalDave

Reaction score
And...

FOX News reported:

Kyle Rittenhouse could potentially have a defamation case against President Biden over a tweet suggesting Rittenhouse was a White supremacist, a lawyer who represented former Covington Catholic High School student Nicholas Sandmann told Fox News.
Todd McMurtry, who helped Sandmann reach a settlement with CNN over a defamation lawsuit, said Biden could be held accountable for the Sept. 30, 2020 social media post weeks before he was elected.
“There’s no other way to put it: the President of the United States refused to disavow white supremacists on the debate stage last night,” Biden’s tweet said.

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
There’s just something about Joy Behar that I despise even more than the rest of the libs. Perhaps it’s her feigned self righteousness or her laughing at her very unfunny little quips or her just out and out lying.

Tank

Reaction score
There’s just something about Joy Behar that I despise even more than the rest of the libs. Perhaps it’s her feigned self righteousness or her laughing at her very unfunny little quips or her just out and out lying.
She’s like nails on a chalk board and even though the term is way over used, she’s racist as FUCK!!

I think it’s her self righteousness coupled with her absolute stupidity. Nothing worse than someone that thinks they’re smart, acts holier than thou with an raging ego but they’re the furthest thing from intelligent there could be. Seems there’s a lot of examples of that on CNN and MSNBC.

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Pretty sure she'd make my top 20, but there's soooooo many.:rolleyes:

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
She’s like nails on a chalk board and even though the term is way over used, she’s racist as FUCK!!

I think it’s her self righteousness coupled with her absolute stupidity. Nothing worse than someone that thinks they’re smart, acts holier than thou with an raging ego but they’re the furthest thing from intelligent there could be. Seems there’s a lot of examples of that on CNN and MSNBC.

My wife tells me Behar was once a school teacher. Well . . . with apologies to the good teachers, and yes there are some, a teacher? No surprise there.

Long Way Home

Dog Days of Summer!
Reaction score
I find that people make judgements based on their belief or how they were raised, but not the law of that State, the reality is this young kid did not break the rules in the state that he was in when he shot those other boys the verdict is correct, you don’t like the verdict then they need to change the laws of that state but you cannot condemn a young man for protecting himself.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I find that people make judgements based on their belief or how they were raised, but not the law of that State, the reality is this young kid did not break the rules in the state that he was in when he shot those other boys the verdict is correct, you don’t like the verdict then they need to change the laws of that state but you cannot condemn a young man for protecting himself.

I find it odd that the media is able to twist the story so hard that somehow in this instance Kyle was the bad guy, and the bad guys were the good guys?

And they aren’t being held responsible for it?

clarence

Reaction score
I find it odd that the media is able to twist the story so hard that somehow in this instance Kyle was the bad guy, and the bad guys were the good guys?

And they aren’t being held responsible for it?

Attachments

• kyle2.jpg
    kyle2.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 40

OLDRAAT

inadequate member
Reaction score
It's all gonna bite them on the ass soon. BLM has done less for the improvement of racial relations than I can remember.

Media needs to stop stoking the fires for ratings and STFU until events have been verified.
The First Amendment is necessary, but media should be held seriously responsible for shitty or careless reporting.

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
It's all gonna bite them on the ass soon. BLM has done less for the improvement of racial relations than I can remember.

Media needs to stop stoking the fires for ratings and STFU until events have been verified.
The First Amendment is necessary, but media should be held seriously responsible for shitty or careless reporting.

It’s not for the ratings because the liberal network ratings are atrocious. It’s for the those pulling the money levers (think George Soros) and other governmental influencers.