WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

driver runs down crowd.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
My coworker’s mother-in-law was killed yesterday by this piece of shit. Reports are he was in a fight prior to this rampage through the parade. One telltale fact is he previously ran over a woman with his car so this scumbag had no hesitation in using his car as a deadly weapon

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
My coworker’s mother-in-law was killed yesterday by this piece of shit. Reports are he was in a fight prior to this rampage through the parade. One telltale fact is he previously ran over a woman with his car so this scumbag had no hesitation in using his car as a deadly weapon

Do not for a second buy into that bullshit narrative the media is trying to spin that he was “fleeing” an earlier incident.

4Waters

Reaction score
This event really messed me up last night, I never really had issues with the Santa Monica incident in the past, never had flashbacks or nightmares, only remembered it if I thought about it. Seeing the video of the car plowing though the marching band and continuing immediately put me on Arizona Ave again.

I think it had to do with the holiday season and how so many families didn't get together last year and decided nothing was going to stop them this year and then this stopped it. So many families haven't seen each other for 2 years and now some of those family members won't ever be seen again. Presents already bought ingredients for a favorite side dish or dessert bought for that special family member that they haven't seen in so long. They will forever be remembered.

😥

Edit: I woke up this morning feeling a lot better.

Last edited:

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
WHY!!, I was watching FOX today and they documented it.🤔

FOX?!?! They’re as bad as anyone else. They just market to the opposite demographic.

I’ve never found myself weaving back and forth making sure I caused maximum destruction to as many people as possible in a parade while fleeing an earlier incident.

Especially after I just got popped for running over my babies mama lol

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
FOX?!?! They’re as bad as anyone else. They just market to the opposite demographic.

I’ve never found myself weaving back and forth making sure I caused maximum destruction to as many people as possible in a parade while fleeing an earlier incident.

Especially after I just got popped for running over my babies mama lol

BUT!!, you might not have a 35 Page Rap Sheet. We are NOT talking about "PEE WEE" here this is a Bad Boy and a Career Criminal.

I GIVE!!, what's your GUESS?o_O

PRORACER7474

Reaction score
Those are to protect from accidents not people intentionally looking to mow people down. This could happen there as well.
no they are designed to stop a 1 ton flatbed truck going 55 mph, there have been 2 intentional sidewalk cars hitting people in Vegas so they installed 5000 of these

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Investigators learned SCUMBAG was involved in a "domestic disturbance" before he drove into the parade route, the chief said. There was a report of a knife being involved, but police were unable to confirm that as of Monday afternoon, he added.

The SCUMBAG's earlier interactions with the criminal justice system quickly drew scrutiny Monday. The SCUMBAG has two open court felony cases in Milwaukee County. In July 2020, SCUMBAG was charged with three felonies after being accused of firing a gun during an argument with a relative.

Earlier this month, a woman told police that SCUMBAG purposefully ran her "over with his vehicle" while she was walking through a gas station parking lot after SCUMBAG had followed her there after a fight, according to the criminal complaint.

bilz

Newly Retired!😁
Reaction score
Shit, does gascon have a brother in Wisconsin.

bonesfab

Reaction score
I will say it again. If the pull your rap sheet and the printer grabs a second page, Extermination right there on the spot. You obviously can't be rehabilitated and are a burden on society. But he was such a good boy.. When?? 30 page rap sheet?? he should have been locked up just like Floyd. The justice system is the real problem in this country.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
I will say it again. If the pull your rap sheet and the printer grabs a second page, Extermination right there on the spot. You obviously can't be rehabilitated and are a burden on society. But he was such a good boy.. When?? 30 page rap sheet?? he should have been locked up just like Floyd. The justice system is the real problem in this country.

Any Prosecutor OR Judge that read His History and allowed him to go on and continue with his Life has "Blood" on their hands.:mad:

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Now, what is the ruling if the file should run into two pages from one incident or bad couple weeks maybe?
Say, maybe over a decade back?
Some can turn the page, others are wasted flesh.

clarence

Reaction score
The justice system is the real problem in this country.

Correct.

HydroSkreamin

StressEliminator
Reaction score
I’m so very pissed this happened at all, much less in my state. This is very much a big city thing, and unfortunately three southern counties make up about 1/3 of the state’s population, and Milwaukee County alone 1/2 of that. It’s like a different world from the rest of the state.

Waukesha is a nice suburb about 20-30 minutes west of Milwaukee. It’s easy to get to, and I’ve been there a bunch over the years for my daughter’s volleyball activities. I’m about 2 hours NNW of there.

The area listed as the driver’s home is within a couple miles of where my mother grew up, and we got my grandma out of there in 1980 after she’d been mugged twice, house broken into, windows broken, and the battery stolen out of her car. As you can imagine, it’s only gotten worse. My eldest daughter attended and graduated UW-Milwaukee, and I remember following the GPS to take her to school. That’s the last time I did that, as it was looking familiar and I was within one block of my mom’s childhood neighborhood, and the windows were all boarded up and graffiti everywhere, and the middle daughter commented on how “sketch” the neighborhood near the eldest daughter’s college was.

The dropped pin is the north end of the street the driver is from. Note the name of the coffeehouse in the red oval.

F6688A06-BF97-48D6-ADD0-4BF24101D8A1.jpeg

We’ve had the discussion at work about where to perforate the state and let the majority get back to reality. Right of the red line wouldn’t bother me a bit.

93F9DBB4-833E-49FE-A084-1D3E14C8AEAA.jpeg

I’d really like to know what the wannabe rapper was doing out there that far away from his hood. Sure doesn’t seem normal without intent to me.

I can tell you that the silent majority is fed up with all this BS, and if they decide to try to bring it outside the city, there’s going to be a lot of “missing snowflakes”. The threshold of tolerance is about to be surpassed.

Two of my daughters have commented to me today how very sad and frustrating this is. Oddly enough, I haven’t heard from the one that attended UW-Milwaukee. She had an apartment on 24th& Wisconsin Avenue, and I hated driving in there to pick her up. There was a murder in sight of her apartment. That finally prompted her to move to a better neighborhood.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
@HydroSkreamin , I think any sane person is upset this type of thing occurs at all, let alone in our country, state or even home towns.

The more conservative populace of your state is much like every other. The illegals wanting free rides and the lazy locals wanting the same, are a plague on all of us.

It will get worse before it gets better. I worry quite a bit about it. I left Cali because it was no longer the same place it was in my youth. Now I realize the time is coming to hold my ground. This is not about race, nor is the pandemic about the illness, as such the alphabet onslaught and equality. They, like a flanking attack, are more about bringing down the last castle.

It's about erasing who we are.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
@HydroSkreamin , I think any sane person is upset this type of thing occurs at all, let alone in our country, state or even home towns.

The more conservative populace of your state is much like every other. The illegals wanting free rides and the lazy locals wanting the same, are a plague on all of us.

It will get worse before it gets better. I worry quite a bit about it. I left Cali because it was no longer the same place it was in my youth. Now I realize the time is coming to hold my ground. This is not about race, nor is the pandemic about the illness, as such the alphabet onslaught and equality. They, like a flanking attack, are more about bringing down the last castle.

It's about erasing who we are.

100%

DWC

Reaction score
Morning news feeds are all over the place.
-CNN is going arbery and Biden opening up reserves🤡
- NBC supply chain and oil reserves 🤡
- CBS actually led with the BLM killer
- Fox News led with inflation, midterms and oil reserves
24382C41-BECF-4426-A9F1-F3BDBB37CEAD.jpeg
5B7F42C6-CD4A-42D7-8281-A73CDE9D201D.jpeg
49FF02E3-1CD6-45EE-B5ED-BCFB0C0F0FA5.jpeg
6F15565C-4DA2-4800-8EE4-5F12D504DC4A.jpeg

E735FB0F-67D1-4CBA-851B-310B2940C7A4.jpeg

Attachments

• 02F94E82-0F31-4C39-B699-B9C232369C1B.jpeg
    02F94E82-0F31-4C39-B699-B9C232369C1B.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 29

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
Criminal justice reform is killing innocent people.

I am sure he was a poor misunderstood yute.

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
Police don’t actually protect law-abiding citizens from criminals so much as they protect criminals from the much-rougher justice they’d get in the absence of a legal system. Burglars would be hung from lampposts, and shoplifters would be beaten and tossed into the gutter if there were no police, as in fact happens in countries where there isn’t a reliable justice system and a civil-society culture that restrains vigilantism. Reminder to the criminal class: Ultimately, we’re not stuck in this country with you. You’re stuck in this country with us.

Exactly.

Those that don’t know their history are destined to repeat it.

The old American west had a long history of vigilance committees because the people did not trust the legal system at the time. So the vigilance committees dispenses justice themselves. They were essentially lynch mobs of outrage citizens who were offended by lawlessness in their communities.

States, counties and cities had to eventually outlaw vigilance committees but they did not disband until the criminal justice system was deemed acceptable to most citizens.

Also I feel we are watching a repeat of history in Cali. in the 60’s criminal laws were liberalized and as a result crime spiked in the 70’s and 80’s. Then laws were made more strict in the 90’s in response when people got tired of all the rampant crime. I feel like we are on a Ferris wheel now heading back there

Xtrmwakeboarder

Reaction score
I just hope they have some good pictures of the guy in the SUV at the time of the incident. Seems like an easy defense to say someone took my ride….

DWC

Reaction score
It should be no bail on a mass murder situation.....wtf
Believe it was a state law deal. My first reaction was make it $1bil. $5mil is a good trap. Let someone post it and watch the shit fly. He’s not getting away. Might as well take a few Libs down the toilet with him. Will be interesting to see who defends him.

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
He drove like he was being chased. Ooooops, he wasn't, he just hated white people, and what better target. I am telling you folks, it is coming.

The media is in bed with the intelligence agencies who are the ones really running this country right now. Fucking pricks are conditioning the weak minded to feel guilty for their freedom. I’ll burn this MF’er down before that shit happens.