WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Lotsa talk on here about supercross but nothing about flashing titties and chick fights...

JB in so cal

Reaction score

4Waters

Reaction score
Good ol Danae, she’s the same one who got all their shit stolen from their boat left in the channel last season and was able to recover via find my iPhone. Still wondering who the Mega Karen is though
No shit!! 👍👍

Gonefishin5555

Reaction score
I was a few sections further down the first base line. People started standing up and yelling/looking over but we couldn't see anything from our seats. I usually sit in the field level. Sitting up in top deck you seem to get a little rougher/drunker crowd i noticed. People were pretty well behaved if you ask me. They tried a lets go branden chant it was pretty weak./

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
@JB in so cal it's "allegedly" Danae...Fuckstick's better looking half lol. They've always been nice to me/mywife so I've got nothing negative to say about them. I saw it on TikTok via my wife and laughed instantly because I knew who it was.

Last edited:

DBMX

Reaction score
I was a few sections further down the first base line. People started standing up and yelling/looking over but we couldn't see anything from our seats. I usually sit in the field level. Sitting up in top deck you seem to get a little rougher/drunker crowd i noticed. People were pretty well behaved if you ask me. They tried a lets go branden chant it was pretty weak./
You must have been right next to us then.

DBMX

Reaction score
@JB in so cal it's "allegedly" Danae...Fuckstick's better looking half lol. They've always been nice to me/mywife so I've got nothing negative to say about them. I saw it on TikTok via my wife and laughed instantly because I knew who it was.
Agreed. We've seen them out a round town a few times and Rick usually buys me a shot and Danae is incredibly nice. My wife and I have been laughing about it today because we expect nothing less.

dspracing

Reaction score
Same we were in 428. Couldnt see much and for sure didn’t see any titties but did see the beer get thrown

oldschool

Reaction score
Looked like Mrs. Killjoy went chingasos after the douche nozzle bros started throwing beers on her.

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Am I the only one that thinks Karen looks like Katie Hobbs?😂

ikester

Reaction score
The chick who flashed is wrong, a stupid move. The lady who was pissed I agree with as far as being pissed, but nothing good is coming from confronting her.

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
The chick who flashed is wrong, a stupid move. The lady who was pissed I agree with as far as being pissed, but nothing good is coming from confronting her.
Yeah this kid looks traumatized and will be for life!
Screen-Shot-2022-01-12-at-2.04.45-PM.86682a86.jpeg
:oops:
Screen-Shot-2022-01-12-at-2.04.45-PM.86682a86.jpeg

Taboma

Reaction score
The attention whore flasher is simply desperately clinging to her youth and feel what few endorphins her looks still offer.
Sad, but soon when she pulls that stunt, everybody will moan " Oh Geeze, really ? Put em away already "

The confrontational lady should stay home, or wake up and greet reality, her 13 year old whatever, probably knows more about sex than she does. Was she expecting this to be a convention of Sunday School Teachers ?

Bare Boobs, oh wow, who gives a shit, only in America ( And Muslim countries) do our phony Puritan idealisms even cause us to take notice.
I think there are far more sexy ways and mysterious ways to display a woman's breast.

Then we have the beer throwers who speak volumes about the evolution (Or lack of) of humankind.

69hondo

Reaction score
Danae and Fuckstick are fucking wild. He wasn't there as I guess he was working. If so it would have been ten times better/worse.LOL That being said they are hard ass workers and when they cut loose they dont give a fuck about whats going on around them. Is that right probably not and do I agree with all of it, not always but hey they are great entertainment and I can choose to ignore it.
We were pretty much right below her when all this went down. She was way past shit faced. Could barely walk out of the park after. LOL but most of us have all gone to far at times and this whole thing lasted maybe 5 minutes.
If you have been going to Anaheim supercross for any amount of time you know this isnt the first time some hot as chick shows her tits. We just live in a day and age where everyone can video it and instantly share it. Karen had a right to be upset. Did she handle it correctly, no and the people throwing the beer are just as bad. Who wastes good beer? When we would go with all our friends in the early 2000s and all the "motohos" the shit you would see was crazy. Anyway if you have instagram add her. even if you dont agree with her lifestyle its worth the watch 😆

Last edited:

gqchris

Reaction score
Danae and Fuckstick are fucking wild. He wasn't there as I guess he was working. If so it would have been ten times better/worse.LOL That being said they are hard ass workers and when they cut loose they dont give a fuck about whats going on around them. Is that right probably not and do I agree with all of it, not always but hey they are great entertainment and I can choose to ignore it.
We were pretty much right below her when all this went down. She was way past shit faced. Could barely walk out of the park after. LOL but most of us have all gone to far at times and this whole thing lasted maybe 5 minutes.
If you have been going to Anaheim supercross for any amount of time you know this isnt the first time some hot as chick shows her tits. We just live in a day and age where everyone can video it and instantly share it. Karen had a right to be upset. Did she handle it correctly, no and the people throwing the beer are just as bad. Who wastes good beer? When we would go with all our friends in the early 20s and all the "motohos" the shit you would see was crazy. Anyway if you have instagram add her. even if you dont agree with her lifestyle its worth the watch 😆
I honestly dont know how the fuck those two can party as hard as they do. I get exhausted just watching it on Instagram.

I think Fuckstick is in his early Forties. Hasnt slowed down a bit.

Both of their accounts have been radio silent the last week or so, He has been suspended, and now I see why she is also off the air.

69hondo

Reaction score
I honestly dont know how the fuck those two can party as hard as they do. I get exhausted just watching it on Instagram.

Both of their accounts have been radio silent the last week or so, He has been suspended, and now I see why she is also off the air.
Right! that and they fucking go right to work like it was just a normal night at home. I would be dead. She posted a couple links the day after to others that tagged her in their recoding's of said event but after that I havent seen anything else.

Blubyu

Reaction score
Best shit show to follow on the gram! Great entertainment.

gqchris

Reaction score
Right! that and they fucking go right to work like it was just a normal night at home. I would be dead. She posted a couple links the day after to others that tagged her in their recoding's of said event but after that I havent seen anything else.
So true. How the hell do you go to work after those ragers. He is adamant that he is "chemical" free also. Its crazy.

Im always anxious that he is gonna catch a 502 because there is always a road soda in every video! LOL

Yldboyz

Reaction score
Supercross I would expect this behavior but not at Monster Jam.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score

Thanks for that!!! 🤣

Son of a bitch...

FCT

Reaction score
What kind of name is Fuckstick? 🤣

EmpirE231

Reaction score

It's called cocaine lol

DUN

Reaction score
Kind of a sad reflection on society currently.

Attachments

• 67d429f0-74ab-11ec-8345-21aa0435d947.png
    67d429f0-74ab-11ec-8345-21aa0435d947.png
    380.4 KB · Views: 507

HCP3

Reaction score
If female nipples weren't so taboo this wouldn't be an issue.

Taboma

Reaction score
If female nipples weren't so taboo this wouldn't be an issue.
Right on, in Germany you could tell which were the American's at the sand quarry lakes. They were the only ones gawking and drooling. 🥴