WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

No more Big Mac

WYRD

Reaction score
You know I'm not provax or anyting but to me these parents are the ones that should be shamed. They're putting the comfort of their sick child at risk because of their unwillingness get the shot. They have the opportunity to stay if they complied with the regulations of the company that is giving them The Helping Hand, they just refused to.

As the father of a immunocompromised child and the recipient of the assistance Ronald McDonald House provides I support their decision do not put other families at risk by allowing unvaccinated families to stay at their facilities.

That's my opinion, take it for what you paid for it... Absolutely zero.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
It's a sham, I mean shame. The guy is right to a degree, they're leveraging with the child to induce people to get the jabs.
Last night I happened to see a news highlight during a commercial telling San Diego residents their hospitals are being overrun by covid patients and infection rates are through the roof.
Today I was at my brothers hospital and just had to ask him.
Yes, numbers are higher but at same time testing rate is way higher than ever...like way higher.
So then I toss out the icu query...yup we got people in there but they all have "real" diseases, not covid.
I'm not an antivaxer, I'm pro choice.

hallett21

Reaction score
I’m torn on this. The foundation is footing the bill for the care so I’d say it’s their call.

I believe everyone should have a choice on whether they want the vaccine or not.

Shitty deal.

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
You know I'm not provax or anyting but to me these parents are the ones that should be shamed. They're putting the comfort of their sick child at risk because of their unwillingness get the shot. They have the opportunity to stay if they complied with the regulations of the company that is giving them The Helping Hand, they just refused to.

As the father of a immunocompromised child and the recipient of the assistance Ronald McDonald House provides I support their decision do not put other families at risk by allowing unvaccinated families to stay at their facilities.

How does an unvaccinated person put a vaccinated person at risk exactly?

I would argue that if I was immucompromised that I would want unvaccinated people around me. That way they know if they are sick and are not risking my health by being asymptomatic.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
We are way past the point of whether an organization or business has the right to require a vaccine that OBVIOUSLY is not working and is OBVIOUSLY causing adverse side effects and death. Who gives a flying fuck whether someone is vaccinated. If you are, then believe in your placebo, if not, it's OBVIOUSLY not working for you.

These fucking imbeciles REFUSE to see it, all over the fear of a damn flu at this point.

FUCK Ronald McDonald and any other business that requires it for their services!!!

1642045797462.png

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score

If the jab works, then how is the unvaxed person putting anyone at risk? Everyone that I know that has contracted covid, including myself, has been jabbed.

WYRD

Reaction score
If the jab works, then how is the unvaxed person putting anyone at risk? Everyone that I know that has contracted covid, including myself, has been jabbed.
I see your point but it's intended to provide some level of protection. I don't think it would be right for a business that caters to healthy people to require it but something like the Ronald McDonald House that caters to very sick children why risk it?
Like I said it's just my opinion not worth anything but I think as parents of a child with severe Health complications you would want to take every chance possible for the well-being of your child. That is the sole reason I got the triple shot

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Like I said it's just my opinion not worth anything but I think as parents of a child with severe Health complications you would want to take every chance possible for the well-being of your child.

Your child, your choice, but I would be of the opinion that you're PUTTING your child at risk by giving them the shot that has not been tested long term.

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
The guy is off his rocker.

This is a simple matter of who gets to decide the terms of a gift or aid.

Someone giving a form of largess or aid is allowed to (its their right actually) set the terms on which the receiver gets it.

The beggar, or receiver does NOT get to decide the terms of gift or aid.

If you offered a room to a homeless family under the terms that they not smoke in your house, should they be able to violate your terms?

The UN often wants to tell America the conditions upon which we deliver aid to third world countries - it simply doesn't work that way.

Last edited:

WYRD

Reaction score
Your child, your choice, but I would be of the opinion that you're PUTTING your child at risk by giving them the shot that has not been tested long term.

My post had nothing to do with giving the shot children...

Runs2rch

Reaction score

Yes sir. Turns my stomach thinking about all of these idiot parents willingly letting poison be injected into their kids.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Which completely derailed the original topic of this thread incentive in another Direction

I get your post didn't have anything to do with giving a shot to children and everything to do with the rights of an organization to require it and the thought that parents would want those children as protected as much as possible, but when the service denial is based on that shot, it has EVERYTHING to do with that shot.

There's no derailing of this thread. You can address an organization's right to refuse service and the concerns of parents with immunocompromised children , I'm just making sure all of those conditions for refusal and concern are addressed.

In the end, it's their right, but with all the information out about one of their conditions of service....................they're completely full of shit. If anything, the data suggests they're harming the ones they proclaim to protect.

Like you, just my opinion.

Last edited:

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
I see your point but it's intended to provide some level of protection. I don't think it would be right for a business that caters to healthy people to require it but something like the Ronald McDonald House that caters to very sick children why risk it?
Like I said it's just my opinion not worth anything but I think as parents of a child with severe Health complications you would want to take every chance possible for the well-being of your child. That is the sole reason I got the triple shot

I would agree with you. But there is one problem. The vaccine does not stop the virus. So vaxed or not you will still spread it.

WYRD

Reaction score
I would agree with you. But there is one problem. The vaccine does not stop the virus. So vaxed or not you will still spread it.
Agreed, but what's the right thing to do absolutely nothing? I don't have the answers nor do I pretend to.
I do know this whole thing is shity.

Fuck the China virus.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Well, you get the shot or not, does it actually effect anyone but you? Not really as you still catch it, you still spread it, seems the shot makes you more susceptible to the virus.

So it's a personal choice as it doesn't do shit to help anyone else if you get the shot.

That's where the big issue with the mandates and the businesses trying to force the shot on people. Plus the fact your more prone from dying from the shot than this new variant. If it actually stopped you from getting the virus, maybe and I mean a big maybe then it would be different.

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
Plus the fact your more prone from dying from the shot than this new variant.

Very interested to see this data.

Lots of things get thrown around as fact and when investigated turn out not to be so.
A common one is "Robert Malone invented the MRNA vaccine" .

Last edited:

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Agreed, but what's the right thing to do absolutely nothing? I don't have the answers nor do I pretend to.
I do know this whole thing is shity.

Fuck the China virus.

Doing nothing is better than doing something that everyone knows is a sham/theatrics.

Just my opinion.

LazyLavey

Reaction score
I was disappointed the video ended before we could hear her give an explanation to the father as to why others would be in jeopardy due to his child being unvaxed

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Very interested to see this data.

Lots of things get thrown around as fact and when investigated turn out not to be so.
A common one is "Robert Malone invented the MRNA vaccine" .

So far this is a fact but only based on the omicron variant. Very few people have actually died of omicron. So yes the chance of the shot killing you is greater than the virus.

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
So far this is a fact but only based on the omicron variant. Very few people have actually died of omicron. So yes the chance of the shot killing you is greater than the virus.

its a very Interesting assertion, but there is no actual data in your reply to back that claim.

Its still killing people, just not as many as wave 1 or delta.

Screen Shot 2022-01-13 at 8.41.08 PM.png

Last edited:

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
You STILL believe their data?

All corrupt Western countries in bed with big pharma.......what a surprise!!!! 😂

You have ANYTHING to back that claim? Im open to looking at it.

Did you or anyone in your family take a test ?

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
You have ANYTHING to back that claim? Im open to looking at it.

Did you or anyone in your family take a test ?

I love you UD, but yore a gullible one.

Which claim, the corruption or the bogus death numbers?

Why would I take a test for the flu? Before the pussification of the world, if you were sick, you just stayed home.

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
I love you UD, but yore a gullible one.

Which claim, the corruption or the bogus death numbers?

Why would I take a test for the flu? Before the pussification of the world, if you were sick, you just stayed home.

Im a skeptic at heart, but also data driven.

Spectra made a claim the shot was killing more people than omicron - Im simply asking to see any data to back that claim.

Pretty bold claim. There must be at least some evidence gathered that shows this no?

I ask about tests because many inmates felt they were useless but when they got sick immediately took and believed the tests they took. Why is that?

SARS cov2 is not influenza. Im sure you know this.

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
Just look at vaers, look at all the athletes, look at the insurance thread.

Data on deaths and permanent disability from the shot is getting covered up. And you know it.

Summarize it for me, or show me some comprehensive summary.

Someone must be running the numbers somewhere to show this.

I believe there is danger in the vax,(like all vax) I think covid is worse though.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Im a skeptic at heart, but also data driven.

Spectra made a claim the shot was killing more people than omicron - Im simply asking to see any data to back that claim.

Pretty bold claim. There must be at least some evidence gathered that shows this no?

I ask about tests because many inmates felt they were useless but when they got sick immediately took and believed the tests they took. Why is that?

SARS cov2 is not influenza. Im sure you know this.

But the common cold is a Corona virus and none of the test can differentiate covid from the common cold

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
As of Dec 22 only 1 person in the USA had died of omicron

And who knows how many have died and or permanently disabled by the so called vaccine that does not vaccinate

This is global problem a USA only stat doenst mean much.

The USA didnt see omicron for a while after it surfaced and that article is about a month old now.

I agree it (at least for now) seem less severe.

What is the vax death data ? How many deaths per million?

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
This is global problem a USA only stat doenst mean much.

The USA didnt see omicron for a while after it surfaced and that article is about a month old now.

I agree it (at least for now) seem less severe.

Oh so now your being picky of the data. I don't give a shit about the rest of the world.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

This is where your argument always fails, basing everything on data. You really think you’re going to get accurate data out of corrupt governments and their pharmaceutical overlords that grease their pocket?

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
You didnt give the data.

You have the number of deaths In us from omicron. And you want to be spoon fed. You go find me an true deaths per vaccine in the US. They hide it and you fucking know this.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
YOU are making the claim.

The burden of proof falls on the claimant.

No it falls on the person who reads it. It's very simple. You either take it as fact or you don't. Or you go look it up to prove me wrong. It's on the NIH web site. Should be simple

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Isn’t India using Ivermectin to help fight the China virus? I guess that would explain their deaths at least.
So is Japan, Africa and I read somewhere the uk is starting to also(or at least parts of it).