WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Biden’s DOJ launching new ‘domestic terrorism’ division

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
“I have decided to establish a domestic terrorism unit to augment our existing approach. This group of dedicated attorneys will focus on the domestic terrorism threat helping to ensure these cases are handled properly and effectively coordinated across the Department of Justice and across the country,” Olsen told lawmakers.

The move is spurred by what Olsen described as a “growing threat” of individuals motivated by factors such as “racial animus” and “extremist anti-government and anti-authority ideologies.”

Hoodoo

Reaction score
And…..

Attachments

• DA30F136-F699-44A1-B9A8-209A953D7076.jpeg
    DA30F136-F699-44A1-B9A8-209A953D7076.jpeg
    564.1 KB · Views: 62

LazyLavey

Reaction score
HUH?? Another Domestic Terrorism Unit??

The DOJ already has The National Security Division (NSD) that handles domestic and international terrorism investigations... Both Criminal and Intelligence

The US Attorney has prosecutors that are assigned to the NSD for the purpose of prosecuting these terrorism cases...

Here again Biden is exaggerating and perpetuating this lie about white domestic terrorist for the propose of spreading this fabricated fear about the right .....

Obummer tried this same type of shenanigans during the Virginia Gov election claiming parents had this "Fake Outrage"....

I suspect this new unit will gather intelligence regarding folks that excercise their first amendment rights and question authority..

Intelligence is slippery slope when the gov starts keeping files on law abiding citizens....

The intelligence guidelines are very specific and the gov is somewhat limited what investigative steps that can take when no crime has been committed. The guidelines are initiated to protect citizens rights.

You can bet these guidelines will be modified or even ignored....

State and local LEOs took some real hits back in the 60s and 70s for keeping files on citizens thought to be subversive but no crimes were being committed. Just ask John Lennon...

Eventually the feds had to comply with the Intel guidelines. The subject has to be a threat to national security......

but who polices the feds?... Yep, Thats right.....The feds

Same guys who authored the National Security Letters (just an administrative subpoena) used in the Trump Russia hoax

I don't see good things coming out of this

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
“I have decided to establish a domestic terrorism unit to augment our existing approach. This group of dedicated attorneys will focus on the domestic terrorism threat helping to ensure these cases are handled properly and effectively coordinated across the Department of Justice and across the country,” Olsen told lawmakers.

The move is spurred by what Olsen described as a “growing threat” of individuals motivated by factors such as “racial animus” and “extremist anti-government and anti-authority ideologies.”

So in 2022 when we take the house and senate we force the DOJ domterr unit to arrest Camela and Jao? I’m cool with that…

Gelcoater

Reaction score
So in 2022 when we take the house and senate we force the DOJ domterr unit to arrest Camela and Jao? I’m cool with that…
Well o wish you were correct?

After seeing how things went in 2020?
I have zero confidence we take anything but a licking.

It doesn’t matter how people vote, it only matters who counts the vote. In other words, we are hosed.

LazyLavey

Reaction score
Well o wish you were correct?

After seeing how things went in 2020?
I have zero confidence we take anything but a licking.

It doesn’t matter how people vote, it only matters who counts the vote. In other words, we are hosed

It pains me to say it.. but I fear the same.... Americans have short memories, who knows where this administration will be and what propaganda will be in the headlines through this summer and into October .......Hunter disappeared summer in 2020