WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2021 Stock Market

Xring01

Reaction score
DKNG...

Guys... this bitch has taken a world class ass whooping lately...

Watch it closely for an uptrend. When it starts an uptrend, slowly start buying it... Dollar cost average in.... In a few months you will thank me...

IMHO it way oversold right now. I need to do more research, I havent made any purchases yet.... I do say yet... This fucker in now on my radar.

farmo83

Reaction score
Anyone out shopping ? Wonder how long this dip will last.

Bought the following so far. Waiting for NVDA to fall under 300.

AFRM
SOFI
DOCU
HOOD
V
DIS

farmo83

Reaction score
I
That might be an excellent buy now.

I'm half tempted to pick up a few grand worth.

It's ridiculous, they beat on earnings and missed on billings by I think 3%. Doesn't warrant the company being almost cut in half.

If I wasn't trying to save cash for other opportunities I would by calls on them

zhandfull

Reaction score
Read this morning that Jack in the Box is buying Del Taco in cash deal. 😁 Up over $4,500 on my TACO stock overnight.

This may be my biggest win to date.

Last edited:

farmo83

Reaction score
Going to roll some oil profits into tech while it's down.

Not due to Biden but I think oil has had it's rally.

CLdrinker

Reaction score
Hey Palantir fans. Look who has a contract.
12C26AA3-8BAE-4246-BEBB-B379E943585A.png

c_land

Reaction score
They literally have a countdown timer on Yahoo Finance live feed waiting for the FED decisions this morning. We have a Ponzi Scheme of an economy and stock market.

retaocleg

Reaction score
doubling the taper and announcing multiple (3+) rate hikes for 2022.....
giphy.gif

so long 'everything bubble'

Orange Juice

Reaction score
These are the weed stocks that are all going nuts right now.

Cannabis Stocks A Leading Group Wednesday Following Tilray News Of Deal To Distribute Medical Cannabis Products In UK Tuesday Morning, Interest By WallStreetBets Traders Wednesday
BZ Wire
Tilray (TLRY)
Aphria (APHA)
Sundial Growers (SNDL)
Akerna (KERN)
OrganiGram (OGI)
Canopy Growth (CGC)
Aurora Cannabis (ACB)
Cronos Group (CRON)
GW Pharma (GWPH)
Zynerba (ZYNE)
Jazz Pharma (JAZZ)
cbdMD (YCBD)
GrowGeneration (GRWG)
India Globalization Capital (IGC)
Clever Leaves (CLVR)
FSD Pharma (HUGE)
Hexo Group (HEXO)
Village Farms (VFF)
I’m buying individual Cannabis Stocks. This entire sector took a huge hit last year into the first quarter.
I started last month buying SNDL dips @.44c, and now have 250,000 shares. My favorite is SNDL. They are debt free, and have $350 million in cash.
In 3 weeks, I’ll see if it was a good buy, when they report.
I don’t see any downside at the moment, although it’s been a falling knife.

Last edited:

Orange Juice

Reaction score
I’m buying individual Cannabis Stocks. This entire sector took a huge hit last year into the first quarter.
I started last month buying SNDL dips @.44c, and now have 250,000 shares. My favorite is SNDL. They are debt free, and have $350 million in cash.
In 3 weeks, I’ll see if it was a good buy, when they report.
I don’t see any downside at the moment, although it’s been a falling knife.

SNDL had a great day today, and the aftermarket looks just as good.

I think there’s another .35-50c a share to go, before earnings report next week.

I usually don’t buy penny stocks, but this one is listed on the nasdaq, and I liked them having no debt, and 4 years of cash on hand. It has potential.

wzuber

Reaction score
bump.......just because there is so much good info in here.

boatnam2

Reaction score
There was good info ! Thread kind of shit the bed when all the stone hand day traders learned stock that aren't worth shit don't always go up 1000% so thread lost steam. Myself Just buying the big boys while they are heading down for the long game.

adam909

Reaction score
About a month ago I started loading up on some inverse stocks. So far its doing well..

DoughBallin14

Reaction score
Been stocking up on my dividend stocks ARR, HRZN, and ZIM. Playing spy, sqqq, qqq and couple other options here and there depending on earnings like BYND yesterday.

Glad to see RYCEY come up this week. Been averaging down for like 6 months and got down a grand in at .98 average now, i know its an adr stock but it has plenty of potential for cheap in my eyes and slreads my portfoliowith LMT, BA, and NOC.
TX has been a consistent winner for me for over a year positive 16% all time at EOD today.

Orange Juice

Reaction score
Treasuries have ruin the stock (and gold/silver) market over the short term.
I had to buy puts last October/November to offset the loses in stock value. It worked somewhat, but I’m still down.

I started buying Treasuries last November, and started building a monthly cash flow. I can roll it over into higher rates As they mature. It easy to do, but Uncle Sam has a hand in your wallet…..trade-offs.

Im going to continue buying Treasuries, until the Fed stops hiking interest rates. If it gets above 7%, I’ll probably start locking in 30 year treasuries, knowing my kids grandkids will be there when they need to be reinvested.

I only daily trade one stock at the moment, and they are all over the place, so its somewhat easy to find a low point and wait for the rise, and jumping off. I can’t wait to see my accountants face when he sees 150 trades in one month. 🤣