WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

How Do I Change The Little Title Below My User Name?

Wizard29

43' Eliminator
Reaction score
It's obviously been done before, but needs an update. Searched through all my profile settings and whatever, but can't find where to change it anywhere.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
It's obviously been done before, but needs an update. Searched through all my profile settings and whatever, but can't find where to change it anywhere.
It used to be under your profile after you reached a certain amount of posts, but was removed when they switched formats a few years ago.

I'm sure if you PM a mod and asked nicely they would change it for you to what you specify (SFW I am sure applies).

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
@Wizard29

Screenshot_20220516-180204_Chrome.jpg

I changed it. That's what you wanted, right? 😁

Last edited:

Riverryder

Reaction score
Wondered where he went
It's not like him to not say something, everytime, everyday, non stop lol
hahahaha el mero mero brought the laptop out and sent a couple of us on vacation.....
i got 1 week and i think he got 5?

Wizard29

43' Eliminator
Reaction score
you gonna bring that beast out again this year?
Yeah, it should be out on Sunday after I change the oil in it and then every weekend we're out there unless it breaks. Probably won't run it on the dam run if we're out there that weekend though. Been to the dam many times and with water levels playing around, no way in hell I'm taking a chance on hitting one of the cleavers in a shallow spot.

Let me know if you make any trips up. I'll save you a space.

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
Thank you! I volunteered to be the moderator for the P&G forum and Dave just asked why TF anybody would want that job.

Well...So I can change my own title!
I don’t think LOF has those permissions. He’s a sub-forum mod only.

I’m a sub-forum mod as well. (Hunting & Fishing) I cant ban or change sig-lines on mine or anyone else’s account.

My permission didn’t come with a seat at the adults table.

I still sit in the small chairs at the kids table. 😂

Singleton

Reaction score

I’m a sub-forum mod as well. (Hunting & Fishing) I cant ban or change sig-lines on mine or anyone else’s account.

Kids table is more fun and does not require IV’s the next morning :)

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

All I could do outside of P&G was ban people. All I could do in P&G was edit threads. I could not track users, read PMs (no one was doing that anyway) or anything else. I had no special editing powers outside of P&G (contrary to what the peanut gallery here claimed). It would have been better for them to have made me a full site mod, then I would have had to be cordial to everyone all the time like I was in P&G. ;)

Rajobigguy

Reaction score
I’m not too concerned with what my title line says. Everyone knows that I’m the most lovable character on the internet 😎