WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

El Monte PD

FishSniper

Reaction score
Gascon should be charged with accessory to murder, as a matter of fact all DA's should if they went lenient on someone that does this after release. A couple of those and there would be a lot of people sitting in jail with a maximum sentence.
I was just saying the same thing the only reason this piece of garbage was able to commit this crime was because the policies of that POS Gascon allowing him to be on the street. Gascon should also be sued by the families in civil court.

Roaddawg

Reaction score

It will be interesting to see how this one is handled. Pretty sad that we can send billions overseas and we can't even help our own that have defended our country. The officer was shot 4 times and will probably never see out of his left eye again.

FCT

Reaction score
Sickening. Yet if I had to shoot some gang bsnger to protect myself or my family you know I’d never see the light of day again 😡😡😡😡Sadly it’s not getting better anytime soon.

A little off topic but it made me think. What happened to LAPD bomb squad inmate LowRvr? He just disappear?

4Waters

Reaction score
Sickening. Yet if I had to shoot some gang bsnger to protect myself or my family you know I’d never see the light of day again 😡😡😡😡Sadly it’s not getting better anytime soon.

A little off topic but it made me think. What happened to LAPD bomb squad inmate LowRvr? He just disappear?
He's doing good, we text every once in a while, he posts very rarely maybe twice this year.

rrrr

Reaction score

I have suspicions he was called on the carpet for public comments he made about the fireworks detonation fiasco and remarks about his bomb squad work.

I also think someone he clashed with on RDP alerted his superiors to those comments here.

FCT

Reaction score
I have suspicions he was called on the carpet for public comments he made about the fireworks detonation fiasco and remarks about his bomb squad work.

I also think someone he clashed with on RDP alerted his superiors to those comments here.
If that happened that’s pretty pathetic a grown ass man got his feelings hurt and had to go be a snitch to make himself feel better over internet BS 👊

t&y

t&y
Reaction score

Uhhh.... For clarification. There are some REAL LIFE BITCHES on this website. That is another discussion for another thread.

Back to subject of this thread; RIP to the El Monte PD officers that lost their lives this week.

rrrr

Reaction score
Uhhh.... For clarification. There are some REAL LIFE BITCHES on this website. That is another discussion for another thread.

Back to subject of this thread; RIP to the El Monte PD officers that lost their lives this week.
Indeed. My heart is heavy for the families of those two officers. They gave their lives serving the public, doing a job that gets little respect these days. May they rest easy.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

Pretty sure that particular bitch is now banned.
My question is how many more ambushes on fine Leo is it going to take before this DA is stopped?
(Before you yell at me, the topic of the OP was Gascon and the released gangbanger that brought this tragedy on…RIP to the officers that paid for this travesty)

Last edited:

Backlash

Reaction score
May these officers rest in peace and never be forgotten. It's a sad day for them, their families and the department they worked for.

I saw this at a neighboring police department and felt it was a sincere gesture. I couldn't help but take the photo.

PXL_20220616_020325220.jpg

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score

Are you referring to me? because if you are I never have and never would call a superior.
Yes I've clashed with him and don't care for him.. but again not for this thread.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
. And this piece of shit Gascon pays for criminals funeral who get shot by the police . This is just sickening. Man I like to beat the living shit out of Gascon.
God damn, that's infuriating. I live 380 miles away from El Monte now, but grew up not far from there. Had family and friends around there, Baldwin Park, West Covina and La Puente...Bassett too. My brother in law is a LEO out there still.

Don't know Gascon from Adam, but based on his actions, he needs to go. He not only facilitates this BS, but seemingly condones it. He should be put on trial, at a minimum.

havasujeeper

Reaction score
Although I didn't know these two officers, I worked with many of them in my LE career. Always a top notch group of cops. I've been told their families live in Upland, which is a double whammie to an already F'ed up situation. RIP heroes!

Mcob25rg

Reaction score
So, having a son LEO, one of the issues of “ Gascon” type DA’s, is the ability of revenge by perp - he’s trying to do the right thing, but terrified one of the scum bags he puts in cuffs will find him - glad I made him paranoid as a young man. If you didn’t know he’s an officer, you would think he’s on the lam the way he lives, but he’s always got to be ready for anything - he doesn’t go anywhere unarmed - yes, including the bathroom. Constantly checking outside/ rear view mirror/ cameras. He yells at me when we’re together if I don’t have an extra clip with me at all times - all for $50,000/year. I TOTALLY understand why the ones that can get out, ARE.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
I just read that El Monte gave a unanimous vote of no confidence with Gascon. If more LA County cities did this, We just might be able to get rid of him permanently.

35 cities in the county have already done this. I hope for the people of California that his recall goes through.

Fun Times

Moderated
Reaction score