Why didn't you stop?

LazyLavey

Reaction score
I got nothing against gay, but Hell No

Screen Shot 2022-06-22 at 9.15.38 PM.png

Nanu/Nanu

Don't wait til' life's easy to be happy
Reaction score
I jut don't understand why they are pushing this narrative. Is it to dismantle the traditional family lifestyle? Seems this agenda really started with bath house Barry and his husband Michael.
Yes its also to make people feel like they are more than or above others too. If we could realize that no matter what your religion is, what color you skin is, what your sexual preference is... Whatever it is! If we just respected each other because we are people.

We all have our crosses to bare myself included but that's between you and God not me and you. Therefore I will treat you as my neighbor.

brgrcru

Reaction score
I jut don't understand why they are pushing this narrative. Is it to dismantle the traditional family lifestyle? Seems this agenda really started with bath house Barry and his husband Michael.
Yes

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Dismantling the family unit is surely a goal. Worker bees and drone ants do as programmed.
You can also get into more nefarious reasons. I don't care how many genders they create, it takes a male and a female to make another human. At least until science becomes the only way.
At that point, "Brave New World" is reality. They'll simply hatch what their slaves.
It will be better for the environment...

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Think back 50-55 years to "I Love Lucy" where they had a married couple sleeping in separate twin beds so as not to make the show "too provocative". Today we have (wo)men kissing (wo)men on prime time tv and gender education in early grade school and Performers practically having orgasms on stage.
I understand LGBQT+ etc longs to fit into society without bias but the forceful method in which it is being pushed isn't making the message clear to those who are phobic to that lifestyle.

707dog

Reaction score
Not for the easily offended but watch a show/documentary "what is a women" interesting look at a f up narrative

DLC

Reaction score
Or a pink one for Breast Cancer awareness month In October

Alcohol awareness is in April. Is that due to Tax deadline or Desert Storm?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Not for the easily offended but watch a show/documentary "what is a women" interesting look at a f up narrative

I’m a Walsh subscriber.
He corners them without even trying to challenge them.
Not a single one of the crusaders could answer his simple question in that film.
He has a vid that’s currently linked down in the dungeon where he correctly identifies todays so called “genders” as misidentified “personalities”.

Basically, feelings, self identities, and all the other narcissistic analysis of self these days are not “genders”, but personality traits.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
Can someone tell me what the bottom flag is? Shitty pic I know but there was no wind when I took the pic .. oregon flag, pride flag then ??
20220620_150917.jpg
20220620_150920.jpg

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Which month can normal people celebrate heterosexuality and the insane craving for women? Is it before or after the month where people can celebrate White Pride? Asking for a friend of course. 😘

Can’t say normal, can’t say people, can’t say heterosexuality, can’t say insane, can’t say women, can’t say white pride.
You’re in a lot of trouble here mister!

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
“What’s a Rome???”
Todays average college grad.
I'm not sure if your fucking with me or school was just too long ago.

The fall of the Roman Empire
Babylonian Money system
Sex with anyone and everyone including animals
No minor crime punishment
Theft and murder rampant

Roman Empire = Gone

So how many boxes are we checking off today?

I'll make it easy......ALL.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I'm not sure if your fucking with me or school was just too long ago.

The fall of the Roman Empire
Babylonian Money system
Sex with anyone and everyone including animals
No minor crime punishment
Theft and murder rampant

Roman Empire = Gone

So how many boxes are we checking off today?

I'll make it easy......ALL.

Neither.
I’m saying people today have zero clue about history.

707dog

Reaction score
I’m a Walsh subscriber.
He corners them without even trying to challenge them.
Not a single one of the crusaders could answer his simple question in that film.
He has a vid that’s currently linked down in the dungeon where he correctly identifies todays so called “genders” as misidentified “personalities”.

Basically, feelings, self identities, and all the other narcissistic analysis of self these days are not “genders”, but personality traits.
I was blown away at the responses or lack there of from the girls he was asking... fn deer in the headlights

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I was blown away at the responses or lack there of from the girls he was asking... fn deer in the headlights

Not a single one could answer the question, most couldn’t even understand it.

Yes, very telling, and it seems to expose a glaring similarity with all these crusaders.
That being that they have zero scientific basis, zero social basis, zero medical basis, and zero common sense about what it is they are crusading for. It’s all just feelings. Their feelings. That’s what all this is based on. The gender confused pushing their feelings onto kids.

Being a father with a platform, Walsh is motivated by the current trend of forcible exposure of little kids to these “feelings” held by the gender confused. Especially when medical intervention (modification through hormones and surgery) are being court ordered due to the wishes of pre teen kids.
The case of the Canadian father was wrenching.