WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

I did not think it would bother me, but....

MonkeyButt70

Reaction score
These gas prices are insane.

Boating this weekend was $$$$$, Driving the pontoon from Windsor to Pirates and back was $200 (87) for the day, the 20.5 Ultra Jet was $150 (91) there and back. From now on I'm staying in a 3 mile radius from Windsor, I will hang in the shallows or go find a beach to hang with the family.

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
These gas prices are insane.

Boating this weekend was $$$$$, Driving the pontoon from Windsor to Pirates and back was $200 (87) for the day, the 20.5 Ultra Jet was $150 (91) there and back. From now on I'm staying in a 3 mile radius from Windsor, I will hang in the shallows or go find a beach to hang with the family.
had that feeling 2 weeks ago...I already despise pedo Joe but I can assure I cussed that fucker at the pump both days.

C_J_J_C

Reaction score
We do four day trips. Up river day, pool day, Springs/3 Dunes day, and pool day. Between taking time off, eating out, driving to and from, ext…. Boat gas is not even a factor. Total trip cost has maybe gone up 5% for boat fuel. I like driving and seeing the whole lake. Even if it did I would rather give up a trip a year than not drive all over the lake, tow, ski, ect

WAAZ

Reaction score
The marina at Crescent Bar, WA just jumped from $6 to $8/gal. That got my attention for sure.

welldigger00

Reaction score
My solution to the gas prices was simple: Take a perfectly good running engine out of my boat for “refresh”, wait approximately one year for new to me engine builder to complete my project due to “Covid”, and then have the engine seize up on the first startup of the first trip, and have said engine builder tell me that I over heated the engine, and to get fucked. Now I’m waiting for my original engine builder help get me going again. I would not recommend this approach.

JFMFG

Reaction score
My solution to the gas prices was simple: Take a perfectly good running engine out of my boat for “refresh”, wait approximately one year for new to me engine builder to complete my project due to “Covid”, and then have the engine seize up on the first startup of the first trip, and have said engine builder tell me that I over heated the engine, and to get fucked. Now I’m waiting for my original engine builder help get me going again. I would not recommend this approach.
Who did you use. I had some issues with my shop for the last 11 months also. It’s finally right. Knock on wood

welldigger00

Reaction score
Originally Alexi built my first engine from scratch, and it ran flawlessly for 7 years, it had 250 hrs on it, and was time for a refresh. When it came time to refresh it, Alexi was in a horrible car accident, that damn near killed him and his family and he was out of commission, so I went with a guy my buddy vouched for that built his trophy truck engine. Total crook, and a liar. I won’t say his name, as to I am most likely going after compensation, once I verify a few things. All I can say is his shop is in SoCal, and he builds engines for rock donkeys, and trophy trucks.

pkbullet

Reaction score
Premium was 7.29 a gallon yesterday. We have company the next three weekends. Sea Doo's will run all day. Mastercraft will run a lot with most of the crew and our Sunsation will get a bunch of use showing new folks the lake and going to the restaurants. Between the fuel and grocery bills I don't want to add up the cost, but I imagine 2500 a weekend at least. Shit, I forgot the bar damage.