ROE overturned , Let the riots begin

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
CD789E85-FF65-4F7D-ACC7-F7704B4DA541.jpeg

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
My Nephew bought me a $50 rib eye steak dinner last Saturday, He was born when I was 12 and I used to baby sit him .........BUT He almost got aborted, Instead My Folks made His Dad marry my sister (she was 17) LOL
That gave me chill and it's not going away. I'm going for a walk.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Even Ruth Bader Ginsburg admitted that Roe was on shaky ground, and would likely be overturned if SCOTUS heard a challenge to it.

But the “my feelings” crowd is driven by emotions, not facts.

OLDRAAT

inadequate member
Reaction score
Which states does one think will impose a TOTAL ban on abortions?
Serious question.
Oklahoma just did. Glad I'm not knocked-up. :p "Bible and guns in the glovebox" in this state.
You can bet your last breath if a Senator or Congressman from any state gets their on-the-side snatch or secretaries preggers, abortions will be easily available!

Todd Mohr

Will Race For Beer
Reaction score
Even Ruth Bader Ginsburg admitted that Roe was on shaky ground, and would likely be overturned if SCOTUS heard a challenge to it.

But the “my feelings” crowd is driven by emotions, not facts.
Crowd is being driven by $$ as always these days. The dems are already pushing the vote to combat this, they want to make the Red's look anti woman. My guess, nobody really cares but the liberal press and elected officials. Paid protesters like every other time in the last few years.

retaocleg

Reaction score
still doesnt make it illegal..........just leaves it to states
honestly, im a pro choice guy, as a libertarian..........i see this as a wedge issue used to divide and induce voter turn out🤷‍♂️.........i think most politicians use it for turn out, more than what they believe as policy.............like school loans........not an issue unless to garner votes

how many see this as a top issue for the midterms? now the media will make it so...🤷‍♂️

funny how pro choice/my body people dont see it the same with the vax

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
honestly, im a pro choice guy, as a libertarian..........i see this as a wedge issue used to divide and induce voter turn out🤷‍♂️.........i think most politicians use it for turn out, more than what they believe as policy.............like school loans........not an issue unless to garner votes

how many see this as a top issue for the midterms? now the media will make it so...🤷‍♂️

Strangely enough I agree with you even though I am not a pro-choice guy.
Unfortunately both sides play this game.

I find it quite infuriating that the Right “leave me alone and let me live my life but don’t you dare get an abortion” crowd has picked this Mountain to die on politically for so long.

The left is no better with their get your vaccine or else mandates, don’t you dare smoke a cigarette but all the other illicit drugs are fine. Killing unborn innocent babies is fine, but the death penalty for a convicted murderer rapist whatever is cruel and unusual punishment. WTF 🤬

I guess I’ll stop here because I’m rambling, we are one fucked up society. Maybe it’s just me.🙁

530RL

Reaction score
Thumbs up to the Freakanomics post, I was thinking about that this morning.

Something different from 50 years that is not being discussed. Lots of birth control options today that had not been previously available and the access is widespread. (yea I said Widespread He he)

I'm not overly religious but I'm struck with concern that we can openly talk about abortion without any regard for proactive options. There seem so many better ways that people could spend their time regarding unwanted pregnancy than fighting over abortion.

I've done some research in the past that I can't recall the actual data, and I'm too lazy to go look it up. But Abortion levels had fallen pretty steady with exception of the black community. It troubles me that we have massive riots, fundraising, and virtue signaling about Black Lives Matter, but the number of Black deaths attributed to abortion dwarfs all other black murders combined. If Black Lives Matter why not curb abortions in the black community?

If you are a progressive who is pissed off, start lobbying right now for more birth control funding. If you are not doing that, you are full of shit and just want to complain.
Your point on birth control, more commonly referred to in government budgets as reproductive health, is a good observation.

It would be an interesting political strategy for Republicans to restore and promote funding for reproductive health but only in states that ban abortion. Especially targeting that funding to areas with low insurance coverage and lower incomes.

That would certainly put the D’s in a pickle.

Dalton

Reaction score

Yeah I agree, it’s a hot topic that seems to be perpetually left in limbo, like many other things

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Wether you are for or against abortion the court made the correct decision. Roe-v-wade should never have been heard. There is nothing in the constitution about abortion. Back then they should have kicked it back as it is clearly a State issue.
👍

angiebaby

Mountain Mama
Reaction score
That’s got to be the most bigoted video I have seen in decades. I am absolutely stunned. I mean, sure I joke around about “Anne Dunham should have had an abortion” but actually advocating for eugenics turns my stomach.

You may be a good person, this is the first post you’ve made that really made me sit up and take notice but this KKK, 14/88 propaganda doesn’t fly well with me.

Could you please explain which parts were bigoted? I read the book and that chapter hit me like a ton of bricks. I didn't see anything different in the video. Less unwanted children were born, most likely those children would have been born into poverty. 20 years after Roe v Wade, the violent crime rate began to drop. Granted, correlation does not always mean causation, but it's an interesting relationship, nonetheless. I'm not sure what that has to do with bigotry, but I invite you to elaborate on your opinion.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Anyone else amazed at how well both political parties have brainwashed their members?

I mean really, a subject like abortion is strictly a democrat or a republican thing?

Yes. They only brainwash you if you let them.
Politics is synonymous with religion to a large percentage of the population.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
OMG OMG OMG..... You mean people might have to cross state lines to get an abortion? Oh the horror.... Give me a fucking break. All this did was put the decision on the state. It's not the end of killing babies by any means.

MPHSystems

Hallett 240
Reaction score
Could you please explain which parts were bigoted? I read the book and that chapter hit me like a ton of bricks. Less unwanted children were born, most likely those children would have been born into poverty. 20 years after Roe v Wade, the violent crime rate began to drop. Granted, correlation does not always mean causation, but it's an interesting relationship, nonetheless. I'm not sure what that has to do with bigotry, but I invite you to elaborate on your opinion.
All of it. The vast majority of abortions are POC, basically it’s saying that black kids are criminals. It’s subtle racisim but it’s the worst kind of racism. It’s historical fact that Margret Sanger, the founder of PP and on the forefront of the pro choice movement, was an avowed eugenics proponent. If you search it up, the first few pages will bee “fact check dot org” and WaPo and Slate, Snopes and all the hardline leftist propaganda sites playing fast and lose with the facts to the conclusion…”well, it was a different time and she didn’t really mean it”

facts are facts, anywhere there is a black community, that’s where all the abortion clinics are. Look at a map of PP locations. They are in the business of a boring black and Latino babies.

I’ll give you the benefit of doubt and assume that you aren’t a white supremacist, you just saw the video and at first blush it seemed to make sense to you and you never really gave it much thought.

2Driver

Reaction score
The news was interviewing people complaining about the cost to drive 7 hours and stay in a hotel.

Ah, didn’t Obamacare mandate covering birth control, and a rubber is $2

angiebaby

Mountain Mama
Reaction score
All of it. The vast majority of abortions are POC, basically it’s saying that black kids are criminals. It’s subtle racisim but it’s the worst kind of racism. It’s historical fact that Margret Sanger, the founder of PP and on the forefront of the pro choice movement, was an avowed eugenics proponent. If you search it up, the first few pages will bee “fact check dot org” and WaPo and Slate, Snopes and all the hardline leftist propaganda sites playing fast and lose with the facts to the conclusion…”well, it was a different time and she didn’t really mean it”

facts are facts, anywhere there is a black community, that’s where all the abortion clinics are. Look at a map of PP locations. They are in the business of a boring black and Latino babies.

I’ll give you the benefit of doubt and assume that you aren’t a white supremacist, you just saw the video and at first blush it seemed to make sense to you and you never really gave it much thought.

You are 100% correct about Sanger. I don't need to search it up. I've read more than the average person on that time period. However, data is data. A disproportionate amount of blacks are in poverty. A disproportionate amount of abortions occur in high-poverty regions. A disproportionate amount of abortion clinics are in black neighborhoods. That doesn't change the fact that violent crime has decreased since Roe v Wade. I've not only seen the video but read the book that the 4.5-minute video is based on. Have you?

I don't really think you are "giving me the benefit of the doubt." I think you are being passive-aggressive. But that is fine. I'm a big girl and can take it. ;)

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
So you can’t leave your kid or dog in a hot car with the windows up but abortion is ok. Hypocrisy isn’t a strong enough word to describe libtards.

I’ll say it: Abortion is murder

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score
I know it's a long shot but I figure what the hell. If any of you guys are out rioting this weekend, I'd be interested in a snow blower. Preferably gas powered, push start, with a light and adjustable chute. Thanks in advance.

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
You are 100% correct about Sanger. I don't need to search it up. I've read more than the average person on that time period. However, data is data. A disproportionate amount of blacks are in poverty. A disproportionate amount of abortions occur in high-poverty regions. A disproportionate amount of abortion clinics are in black neighborhoods. That doesn't change the fact that violent crime has decreased since Roe v Wade. I've not only seen the video but read the book that the 4.5-minute video is based on. Have you?

I don't really think you are "giving me the benefit of the doubt." I think you are being passive-aggressive. But that is fine. I'm a big girl and can take it. ;)
Apparently you are happy there are millions less black people thanks to Roe. Nice.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Your point on birth control, more commonly referred to in government budgets as reproductive health, is a good observation.

It would be an interesting political strategy for Republicans to restore and promote funding for reproductive health but only in states that ban abortion. Especially targeting that funding to areas with low insurance coverage and lower incomes.

That would certainly put the D’s in a pickle.
Why would you want the government involving itself in the free market.... Government is never the solution. At least that is what you have preached to these forums for the last half a decade. 🤡🤡

DUN

Reaction score
The one hang up I have is the timing. Right now, the democrats are a complete shit show and the right had all the momentum going into November. Now this drops completely out of the blue(prior to the leak, anyways). Abortion hasn't been a talking point for a decade. The left is now rejuvenated. Everything is planned....

USMC2010

Reaction score
The one hang up I have is the timing. Right now, the democrats are a complete shit show and the right had all the momentum going into November. Now this drops completely out of the blue(prior to the leak, anyways). Abortion hasn't been a talking point for a decade. The left is now rejuvenated. Everything is planned....
No worries, by fall $10/gallon gas will put this behind everyone's memory.

lantz

Reaction score
It is a little off topic but not unrelated. So, if the woman who put "it" in there and is the reason for the pregnancy gets an abortion and is ultimately prosecuted, is the father of that baby named in the suit? Shouldn't he be unless he can prove that he offered to pay in good faith for half of the medical bills and take full custody of the child after birth? Let the states decide on their own. I think there does need to be more of this. That's fine, but if they are going to go all in after women for something that is at the very least half a man's fault and not include the fathers in the consequences, then it's clear that those states just hate women.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
It is a little off topic but not unrelated. So, if the woman who put "it" in there and is the reason for the pregnancy gets an abortion and is ultimately prosecuted, is the father of that baby named in the suit? Shouldn't he be unless he can prove that he offered to pay in good faith for half of the medical bills and take full custody of the child after birth? Let the states decide on their own. I think there does need to be more of this. That's fine, but if they are going to go all in after women for something that is at the very least half a man's fault and not include the fathers in the consequences, then it's clear that those states just hate women.

Prosecute for what?

MPHSystems

Hallett 240
Reaction score
IMO, the idea that "abortion is good for crime stats" and "poor kids have no future" is White supremacist at it's core. Also, I think it's a fallacy. Anne Dunnham was the "she needs an abortion" poster child. Out of work, young woman in school with a promising future and the baby daddy of the mixed race child didn't just skip town, he left the hemisphere, never to return. By all pro choice metrics, she should have had an abortion.

So no, it wasn't passive-aggressive. I think the whole premise of that video is disgusting. literally straight out of Mein Kampf.

As you said, correlation ≠ causation but if you look at a map of the highest abortion rates and the highest crime rates, they overlay almost perfectly. Even the conclusion that abortion reduces crime is dubious at best.

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
I don’t get the reference. Isn’t 2chill a lefty wack job?
I haven't a clue as I've never met him. While reading your post his name just popped into my head. I looked for the video in question but was distracted then went on down to the dungeon to see what's up with Satan and his disciples. ...carry on.

lantz

Reaction score
Prosecute for what?
Maybe the man/boy told the woman/girl to get an abortion? Paid for some of it or all of it? Maybe the man's/boy's parents helped? Why are these people all off the hook? Negligence? Man/boy knew that he could have just made a baby and did nothing to verify if it happened or did nothing to assure its safety. A woman can not wake up, decide she wants a baby, hang out in her room all day by herself, and get pregnant.

If you believe it's okay for a guy and a girl to have sex, and that guy can walk away from a pregnancy with zero obligation or consequences, then that means the burden of consent, the burden of BC, the burden of pregnancy, the burden of raising a child, and the possible burden of jail or fines lands on just one of the persons that caused the whole situation. Then there is rape in which case there may be consequences for the man/boy, but if the woman/girl is forced to carry the child to term, would that child ever be turned over to the man/boy to raise?

???