WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Speed cars hit the assembly Line

Status
Not open for further replies.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
If this was a new car, I would expect to NOT see King lower springs either., and it would make sense that it was easier to get a car from the US to Mx quicker than flying one from China, but just guessing

I agree on all counts. It would seem that RG controlled all those early cars… maybe he loaned it out and they weren’t supposed to brand it that way 😂.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
you havent seen the havasu thread then.
alot of negativity. shedding alot of light on how many hypocrites and mad at the world people post on here.

I wouldn’t let someone make a post that would affect my way of thinking either?

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
From the looks of the recent updates RG needs get some rest & decent food. At the least delegate the everyday PR. This whole thing seems to be riding on RG.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
From the looks of the recent updates RG needs get some rest & decent food. At the least delegate the everyday PR. This whole thing seems to be riding on RG.

It’s China.. the QC and final details are on RG and the design team. If he shows them what is expected, it will probably get done right going forward. If he lets them figure it out on their own, the whole project will be screwed by dumb details that could have been solved right here right now for nearly free.

Last edited:

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
It’s China.. the QC and final details are on RG and the design team. If he shows them what is expected, it will probably get done right going forward. If he lets them figure it out on their own, the whole project will be screwed by dumb details that could have been solved right here right now for nearly free.
Ok,Dr.LOF. Just an observation. :)

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Have you ever took a selfie and looked at it ? It doesn't move thing from side to side!

Yes it does. It will mirror images, depending on the application used.

The under bridge dwellers will literally argue with anything having to do with this car.

Either they are building right hand drive UTVs and every English word is printed backwards in China, even the logos on the CNC machines, and the Hisun logos in the buildings are all printed backwards. Plus RG is being forced to wear his own shirts with reverse image branding.

Or the smartphone camera is mirrored when streaming live.

You choose what you think is more likely.

EPL

Reaction score
😂😂😂😂😂

Because the reality is they are building RHD UTVs and all wear their shirts with backwards lettering. That makes more sense.
It would appear to that he is switching from Selfie to normal because otherwise he wouldn't be able to show stuff as well as he does if he was always in selfie .

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
It would appear to that he is switching from Selfie to normal because otherwise he wouldn't be able to show stuff as well as he does if he was always in selfie .

No kidding.

EPL

Reaction score
No kidding.
So then when he is showing things in the normal mode why would the steering wheel mount be on the right side if it wasn't the selfie mode causing it to mirror it ?? And when he shows the front bulk head "looking from the front" the steering wheel mount is on the left side (our passenger side ) ??

dirtslinger2

Reaction score
So then when he is showing things in the normal mode why would the steering wheel mount be on the right side if it wasn't the selfie mode causing it to mirror it ?? And when he shows the front bulk head "looking from the front" the steering wheel mount is on the left side (our passenger side ) ??
Holy Shit guy.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score

It’s probably because it’s all CGI and we will never get the car, and they are going to fold tomorrow.

Let’s go with your theory for one second. If they are making RHD versions they aren’t for America. Why would I care? Why do you care?

Look at these piles of CGI parts.

He referenced multiple factories will be making the cars. More factories making fake CGI UTVs.. that probably means there will be less of these things and we are all getting screwed, right? 😂.

Chromoly trailing arms.. all stamped parts and robot welded. The suspension parts look bad ass.

Those parts wipe the floor with anything on any other factory car built today.

Last edited:

EPL

Reaction score
It’s probably because it’s all CGI and we will never get the car, and they are going to fold tomorrow.

Let’s go with your theory for one second. If they are making RHD versions they aren’t for America. Why would I care? Why do you care?

He referenced multiple factories will be making the cars. More factories making fake CGI UTVs.. that probably means there will be less of these things and we are all getting screwed, right? 😂.

Chromoly trailing arms.. the suspension parts look bad ass.
Why be such a dick !! I was just commenting on a post Dave made . Was just making a statement since RG made a point to say the only Speed cars being made were for him in the US . I would love to see the Speed car make it because it will just make the other company's have to make a better car , IF it is all of what RG says it is !! .

EPL

Reaction score
He was also stating that some of these fixtures are upside down in the video, that could possibly be it as well.
The frame wasn't upside down

Last edited:

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Why be such a dick !! I was just commenting on a post Dave made . Was just making a statement since RG made a point to say the only Speed cars being made were for him in the US . I would love to see the Speed car make it because it will just make the other company's have to make a better car , IF it is all of what RG says it is !! .

Yes. I’m the dick arguing about a camera option from a live stream of a product that all I do is complain about 🤣.

Reactions: DLC

pixrthis

Reaction score

Chromoly trailing arms.. all stamped parts and robot welded. The suspension parts look bad ass.

Those parts wipe the floor with anything on any other factory car built today.
That’s a great video. I can’t wait to see these ripping around.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Your the kind of dick that if someone told you the sky was blue you would argue and say it's aqua !! 🤣🤣🤣
Seems like that is you today my friend. But don't take my word for it, just keep digging!

Reactions: DLC

EPL

Reaction score
Another troll ready to lose it folks. 👍
Anyone else wondering at the 3:35 second mark the steering wheel is on the wrong side of the car? Am I seeing that right?
All this because I made a response to the above post by Dave and the keyboard wizard "LOF" that seems to know "EVERYTHING" about the Speed car lost his mind !!

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
All this because I made a response to the above post by Dave and the keyboard wizard "LOF" that seems to know "EVERYTHING" about the Speed car lost his mind !!

Time to take a break for the evening. Go make yourself a cocktail or something. 😅

Travmon

Reaction score
I never really understand the rooting for failure either.. I always hope that all my friends and rdp members succeed in what they do and try to help whenever possible
Positive attitude towards everything has many rewards. Alot of people can be constant downers or crave some kinda of drama daily. Never understood it ? SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST POT STIRRING KINDA FOLK !

pixrthis

Reaction score
Seriously. Like the product or not, even knowing nothing about it at all, that is impressive stuff.
The learning curve to actually put a car into mass production has to be steep and the idea of having to warranty any defects would scare the shit out of me. I can understand the hesitation on pulling the trigger on mass production. I don’t see how anything can be perfect but Robby might be the only guy with the guts to give it a shot. Let’s not forget he tried his hand in NASCAR team ownership at a young age. Like him or hate him you gotta give him props for trying. I have friends that have ridden with him in race trucks that said there’s no such thing as indestructible with him driving so the car should be stout for most everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.