WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Trump's house is being raided by the FBI

Cdog

Reaction score
1660012274169.jpeg

C-Ya

Int’l Maritime Captain
Reaction score
The news in SoFlo is nonstop right now. Many interviews. Trump supporters at Mar Largo. His helicopter showing up. More

MPHSystems

Hallett 240
Reaction score
He pretty much has executive privilege for almost everything. There really is no point.

They probably have another bullshit warrant that won’t pass muster. I mean why even bother. Because anything found won’t be admissible in court.

well anything found will “accidentally“ be leaked to the media.

Such BS
You misspelled “planted”

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
Vince Flynn was truly onto something with this book. If you read this is a great read, also later turned into book two of the Mitch Rapp series!
0C890F77-A14D-4C1D-A234-33D08912B332.jpeg

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
Ex-presidents still get readouts on classified materials.
While some items might need to be returned, this is a 100% a political move and total BS!

AND!! he and his Attorney were in Negotiations to return the Documents, and to do a "Raid' is the last Resort decision and not in the middle of the negotiation process.

Roosky01

Reaction score
Play stupid games, get your house searched. He’s no different than the rest of us, after he left office, or military service.

Here go the Dominos.

Is he now a traitor?
I’m curious what your reaction will be once the pendulum swings swiftly to the right and the republicans finally find a set of testicles?

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Shhhh…..don’t say anything they are watching us…..

Last edited:

DLC

Reaction score
Just more smoke and mirror’s!

if they say it … it must be true! Adam Schiff said he had, “ undisputed proof of trump collusion “ No proof, no collusion!

they will lie and lie some more!!

if they are accusing…. Then typically they are actually doing it…..

this is all hoax to shift the topic of the day! How is that, “ Infilation Reduction Act “ going……

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Play stupid games, get your house searched. He’s no different than the rest of us, after he left office, or military service.

Here go the Dominos.

Is he now a traitor?
If he is "no different", why don't I have Secret Service?

What other former Presidents have had their homes raided by the FBI? (Hint: Only union presidents)
If Justice were in the minds of the FBI, they'd be at least looking at Hunter. Obviously they have a different set of goals than truth.

Member: 71

M ǝ ɯ q ǝ ɹ : 7 1
Reaction score
The news in SoFlo is nonstop right now. Many interviews. Trump supporters at Mar Largo. His helicopter showing up. More
Glad we got our priorities straight here in SoCal, Trump 30secs, Olivia Newton John 4 minutes via channels 5, 9 and 11. 🤦🏽‍♂️

This is insanity.

27 mins into the 10 o’clock news and not 1 mention of the additional Billion $$$ to Ukraine. 👎🏽

Update: no mention of Monkeypox, either!

Last edited:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
It would pay every American $30.63......lol

Yeah.
I did the math at like $45 billion to include the initial $40 billion cash and it came out to about $1,100 per Ukrainian.
Meanwhile Californians get a one time stipend of $400 (taxable) to offset the highest gas tax in the land.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
I'm guessing Trump has some pretty damning paperwork at that location. The Libturds knew it and went to get it before it could be exposed and used against them. Was it illegal to possess? We shall see.

Either way, at this point I don't know how anybody can take an honest look at the last 6 years of our politics and not see how clearly the Libturds are corrupt. They don't even hide it, which help expose the Libturds hiding behind "Republican" designators. 🤷‍♂️

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Marc Elias is one of the main culprits of the steal in 2020 and here, he lets you know what it’s all about.

8FDBD964-7EF0-429A-932E-665A14FA060F.jpeg

They continue the persecution of the People’s President, as they attempt to draw us in conflict.

sprintcvx

Reaction score

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
LOL... These threads are funny... If it was one of those in opposition it would be cheering the same tactics.

Jeff is right, this is all political theater. FBI raids are for the benefit of the media. Half the country thinks he's guilty, half think he's innocent. This raid will.be used against his backed candidates in the midterms.

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
Such BS.
You’d think he destroyed 33,000 classified emails after being served a subpoena not to do so, right?

View attachment 1144563
You should have seen Rachel Maddow last night. Saying "Tomorrow will be the day you will want to go buy a hard copy of the newspaper, fold it neatly, and store it with your historical items". Like she has any credibility at all. After she got burned by the whole Russia collusion, you would think she would have learned a lesson.

Sportin' Wood

Reaction score
“Start”??
Who might I have missed in United States leadership? (In the last eight years)
When bombs start going off, leaders (even community leaders) start getting shot from a bell tower or grassy knoll, and chemical attacks in the mail resurface, I'll start to worry.

I doubt Republicans are going to take to the streets today. They will be working.

If some nut job parks a Uhaul in front of an FBI building today, then maybe Tim Pool is right about civil war.

If they are unsuccessful (the deep state) in blocking Trump from an election bid, I guess they neutralize him in any way possible.

The shame in all of this is that it continues to drive the majority in the center to one side or the other. I always wondered how in 1861 how a brother could fight a brother; now I understand. My wife's grandmother, a German who survived World War II, used to tell stories about how people went along with Hitler; it was amazing to me to hear how people turned against neighbors; now I understand.

I did not vote for Trump the first time he ran; his rhetoric and speeches reminded me of Mussolini. I played both side by side, and it was uncanny.
The second time I voted for Trump because I was happy with his policy, and Biden is a Joke.

The next time I vote for Trump, I want him to completely break the entire government. I don't care at this point what he might have done; the media has marginalized any complaint so overwhelmingly that nothing can be believed that they report. It pains me to say this, but we need a hard reboot. Control Alt Delete.

I'm not a hard-core conservative, but I feel like I am being driven in that direction of a growing dislike of the left. I'm sure I am not alone.

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
What scares me most is how they went about it. Very easy to plant and taint evidence. No one around to say any different. Sad state we are in to even entertain this thought.
Yep. They made sure Trump wasn’t there when this went down. Banana Republic Shit!!!

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Who might I have missed in United States leadership? (In the last eight years)
When bombs start going off, leaders (even community leaders) start getting shot from a bell tower or grassy knoll, and chemical attacks in the mail resurface, I'll start to worry.

I doubt Republicans are going to take to the streets today. They will be working.

If some nut job parks a Uhaul in front of an FBI building today, then maybe Tim Pool is right about civil war.

If they are unsuccessful (the deep state) in blocking Trump from an election bid, I guess they neutralize him in any way possible.

The shame in all of this is that it continues to drive the majority in the center to one side or the other. I always wondered how in 1861 how a brother could fight a brother; now I understand. My wife's grandmother, a German who survived World War II, used to tell stories about how people went along with Hitler; it was amazing to me to hear how people turned against neighbors; now I understand.

I did not vote for Trump the first time he ran; his rhetoric and speeches reminded me of Mussolini. I played both side by side, and it was uncanny.
The second time I voted for Trump because I was happy with his policy, and Biden is a Joke.

The next time I vote for Trump, I want him to completely break the entire government. I don't care at this point what he might have done; the media has marginalized any complaint so overwhelmingly that nothing can be believed that they report. It pains me to say this, but we need a hard reboot. Control Alt Delete.

I'm not a hard-core conservative, but I feel like I am being driven in that direction of a growing dislike of the left. I'm sure I am not alone.

That’s exactly how I ended up there.
I was ALWAYS slightly left and down on those political positions graphs (although I haven’t voted Dem since my 20’s) I didn’t really change, the paradigm changed.

On my original response I am referencing the killings that have happened in the last 15 odd years that have greatly influenced who occupies current political positions, if not the politicians themselves.
The 3 reverend Wright choir murders, Benghazi, 50-110 bodies in association with the Clintons depending on how loose one wants to tie those strings. It’s really nothing new.
JFK was not leaving Texas alive. Between the mob, the CIA, his own party distancing themselves from the sloppy Norma Jean staged suicide that they really thought would be an exposé (although they actually underestimated the gullibility of the average American once again).
“Conspiracy” is just a word used to steer most people into perpetuating a broadcast lie.
But it isnt just the left. It’s all of it. The best way to win a contest is to be the only contestant, disguised as opponents. The best way to win any war is to be both sides.

Trump is opposite of all of that, and I fear your statement may actually be prophetic.

Last edited:

Sportin' Wood

Reaction score
That’s exactly how I ended up there.
I was ALWAYS slightly left and down on those political positions graphs (although I haven’t voted Dem since my 20’s) I didn’t really change, the paradigm changed.

On my original response I am referencing the killings that have happened in the last 15 odd years that have greatly influenced who occupies current political positions, if not the politicians themselves.
The 3 reverend Wright choir murders, Benghazi, 50-110 bodies in association with the Clintons depending on how loose one wants to tie those strings. It’s really nothing new.
JFK was not leaving Texas alive. Between the mob, the CIA, his own party distancing themselves from the sloppy Norma Jean staged suicide that they really thought would be an exposé (although they actually underestimated the gullibility of the average American once again).
“Conspiracy” is just a word used steer most people into perpetuating a broadcast lie.
But it isnt just the left. It’s all of it. The best way to win a contest is to be the only contestant, disguised as opponents. The best way to win any war is to be both sides.

Trump is opposite of all of that, and I fear your statement may actually be prophetic.
The '60s were gnarly and exactly what would scare me today. So many leaders getting whacked. IMHO that was a troubling time in our country we seem to gloss over it. Perhaps even the reason we are here today in this crazy world. It certainly started the shift from the media reporting on politics to participating.