WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

First time in my life..

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
I have ever eaten here..

20220921_122923.jpg

20220921_122213.jpg

And will be the last.. most terrible chicken sandwich I have ever had.. actually wouldn't even eat it all..

I do like the chick-fil-a sauce.. other then that..

satellitemike

Reaction score
Not sure how they have the cult following they do like In and Out does?
Just OK in my book.

C-Ya

Int’l Maritime Captain
Reaction score

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Most fast food is a rippoff. We go occasionally, there's one right up the road from Children's in Phoenix that me and my son may hit now and again. The one here in town, maybe two or three times a year? The people are always really friendly at the one here, and do stuff for the community, so I like that part.

When they were catching hell during 2020, for being a "Christian owned" business...I went maybe every couple weeks. They had some hippy fuktard in the parking lot "protesting" them. Made it a point to screw with him when he was there.
Not my first choice for food, but our local one is at least consistent, clean and friendly.

Done-it-again

Reaction score
having to night for the kids school fundraiser ... Always get a headache eating it....

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
I have ever eaten here..

View attachment 1156670
View attachment 1156671

And will be the last.. most terrible chicken sandwich I have ever had.. actually wouldn't even eat it all..

I do like the chick-fil-a sauce.. other then that..
First time for the wife and I was 3 years ago coming back from Algodonis for a drug run. Of all the places in Yuma to eat we both said let's try Chic's place. We have not and won't go back to any of them. What in the world do the Nascar people see in that stuff. It's got to be lower than Panda Express but I can't say for sure as I would never eat there either.

Cdog

Reaction score
The breakfast chicken biscuits are good. Beyond that. Meh!

The owner of company is a woke tard. He can eat shit & die.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
I eat there about once a year I would guess. I like it but not enough to wait around in lines like that.

I can tell you the first time I went to one in Orange CA I was like....."Is this a cult?" lol

500bbc

Reaction score
The breakfast chicken biscuits are good. Beyond that. Meh!

The owner of company is a woke tard. He can eat shit & die.
Well, he does appear to be "woke" to a higher power...
Chick-fil-A founder S. Truett Cathy is a devout Christian who has taught Sunday School for over 51 years and whose religious beliefs permeate the company to this day. The company's official statement of corporate purpose says that the business exists "to glorify God by being a faithful steward of all that is entrusted to us and to have a positive influence on all who come in contact with Chick-fil-A." The chain invests heavily in community services (especially for children and teenagers) and scholarships. Cathy's beliefs are also responsible for one of the chain's distinctive features: All Chick-fil-A locations (company-owned and franchised, whether in a mall or freestanding) are closed on Sundays.[1]

Their grilled chicken sandwiches are great. It's fast food fer fuks sake...

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Spicy chicken sandwich is good

I do enjoy that occasionally with pepper jack and the aforementioned Honey Roasted BBQ sauce. That is all I get there.

I enjoy the Popeyes sandwich much more though. Even enough to put up with their horrific service lol.

I like Rasin’ Cane’s chicken better.

NicPaus

Reaction score
Wish there was 1 around here. Drove around for 20 minutes yesterday and today. Yesterday 22.50$ burger fries coke and it sucked MJs in long beach. Today walked 4 blocks for Chipotle on Pine. Wreaks of piss and homeless laying around and walking like zombies begging.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Best thing about that company is it’s closed one day a week

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Wish there was 1 around here. Drove around for 20 minutes yesterday and today. Yesterday 22.50$ burger fries coke and it sucked MJs in long beach. Today walked 4 blocks for Chipotle on Pine. Wreaks of piss and homeless laying around and walking like zombies begging.

That weather though.

MOUZER

Reaction score
hate it can do there nuggets w/polynesian sauce prefer micky D,s 20 pc nuggets and sweet and sour sauce

Cdog

Reaction score
@500bbc

Have at it then.

Even got a song to shine too

Last edited:

500bbc

Reaction score
Order the street poop burrito, hear it's off the hook...

musicFunsun

I Love BoBo!!!
Reaction score
Sandwiches are ok, husband likes the spicy one. Mostly I get the nuggets & take home to put on a salad 🥗

Done-it-again

Reaction score
I do enjoy that occasionally with pepper jack and the aforementioned Honey Roasted BBQ sauce. That is all I get there.

I enjoy the Popeyes sandwich much more though. Even enough to put up with their horrific service lol.

I like Rasin’ Cane’s chicken better.
Was agreeing all the way till you mentioned Rasin 'Cane's...... That is some tasteless chicken...

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
First time for the wife and I was 3 years ago coming back from Algodonis for a drug run. Of all the places in Yuma to eat we both said let's try Chic's place. We have not and won't go back to any of them. What in the world do the Nascar people see in that stuff. It's got to be lower than Panda Express but I can't say for sure as I would never eat there either.

WTF.. you can tell we are both from the SOC.. cause yes, I dont eat panda either..lol

4Waters

Reaction score
It's OK, I've had worse It's just fuel, now Popeyes sandwich is better and so is Wendy's

liquid addiction

^ 78 DiMarco Flat
Reaction score
I didnt understand the hype either. One of my grandsons loves the place so I tried it with him. Best chicken around here is a gas station a couple miles from work. Always fresh and tastes good.

NicPaus

Reaction score
That weather though.
81 degrees. This area is a shithole. Condo were working on sold for 850K. Original. Suppose to be a good area but nothing like Redondo Beach. Homeless are out of control. There is a lot of good Mexican food spots close by. No sandwich spots. It could sure use a Chik FIL A. We just got 2 more in Torrance. I eat there once every 2 weeks on average.

NicPaus

Reaction score
Order the street poop burrito, hear it's off the hook...
I had to step over 1 pile of shit in the middle of the sidewalk. Got some new steak burrito with extra grilled vegetables. It was damn good. I said please and thank you to the girl making it and she hooked it up and I even got a your welcome. Good lunch minus the walk.

TeamGreene

Reaction score
Couple of other places that I don't get the hype are Cracker Barrel went to one right after it opened (lunch) and it was just ok at best the other is Buffalo Wild Wings way over priced and just ok food.

Backlash

Reaction score
Love the sauce which is available at our local grocery store. I don't eat at their restaurants very often, but as stated above, it's fast food. Probably healthier than McDonald's too. 🤷

Badchoices03

Reaction score
Chik Fil A isn't GREAT but to say its uneatable is a bit dramatic....its a fkn fastfood chicken sandwich, what you expect?? I personally like Popeye's over Chik fil A, but their service usually sucks which is normally the opposite of CFA

Now here is where I am probably going to get sh*t, I think In n Out is overrated....the burger is OK and their fries SUCK....I'd go to 5 Guys ten times over..

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Chik Fil A isn't GREAT but to say its uneatable is a bit dramatic....its a fkn fastfood chicken sandwich, what you expect?? I personally like Popeye's over Chik fil A, but their service usually sucks which is normally the opposite of CFA

Now here is where I am probably going to get sh*t, I think In n Out is overrated....the burger is OK and their fries SUCK....I'd go to 5 Guys ten times over..

It is almost unbelievable how consistently bad Popeye’s service is 😂.

NicPaus

Reaction score
Chik FIL A fries are way better than in n out. Ask for Buffalo sauce to dip them in. #1 combo with pepper jack large fries large lemonade. 2 bbq sauce to dump on the sandwich 2 Buffalo for the fries.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
If this hits 50 posts the Sodium Squad will descend upon this thread during 2nd shift.

mbrown2

Reaction score
I like Chick Fil A but I had it early on as a kid.....Grew up near Puente Hills mall which had a Chick Fil A in the mid 70's....

traquer

Reaction score
That's funny I thought everybody liked it lol. I guess it's like Whataburger for me in Texas. Absolute garbage yet people swear by it

Done-it-again

Reaction score
I like Chick Fil A but I had it early on as a kid.....Grew up near Puente Hills mall which had a Chick Fil A in the mid 70's....
That's funny, as I used to eat at that location as well, but was more in the mid 80's for me...

Done-it-again

Reaction score
That's funny I thought everybody liked it lol. I guess it's like Whataburger for me in Texas. Absolute garbage yet people swear by it
I don't know what it is.....That place is nasty but Texas people love it... tried it 2x and both times the same outcome.