WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Backfire

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
NA95ncVjJ8kk.jpeg

The Healthcare industry will have a tough time regaining the people's trust, as they should.

HotRod82

Reaction score
I think people like this should be denied coverage for vaccine related injuries and pay for it out of their own pocket.
This guy I see at Glamis occasionally went after me for being unvaxxed and said I should be denied hospitalization if I ever caught Covid because I was being irresponsible. I said I'll take that deal, as long as he is denied hospitalization for anything related to him being 100 pounds overweight, you know, because he is being irresponsible with his lifestyle choices. We haven't spoken since.

MPHSystems

Hallett 240
Reaction score
This guy I see at Glamis occasionally went after me for being unvaxxed and said I should be denied hospitalization if I ever caught Covid because I was being irresponsible. I said I'll take that deal, as long as he is denied hospitalization for anything related to him being 100 pounds overweight, you know, because he is being irresponsible with his lifestyle choices. We haven't spoken since.
Dude, totally uncool to shame gravity challenged persons, they have a glandular condition.

Salivary gland condition.

Seriously, I could stand to lose 10-15 pounds but I work on it, I make dietary decisions based on health. Yea, I have a nice meal now and again and again and again and again but a lot of times I bite the bullet and eat what’s good for my weight.

Andy B.

Reaction score
Post of the day amen!!

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
And that is the best outcome one could ask for. Toxic people like that guy belong outside of your circle. Life is too short.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Careful you're going to hurt people's feelings! Funny how the truth does that.
Never been much for "feelies"...F'em

Did anyone catch the news of the Cardinals player? JJ Watts I think? He's all vaxxed up and a pro athlete...pretty sure in better shape than most of us. Sunday morning he made a tweet confirming a rumor: Wednesday of last week he dropped on the field, and had to be jumpstarted!
WTF?!

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Never been much for "feelies"...F'em

Did anyone catch the news of the Cardinals player? JJ Watts I think? He's all vaxxed up and a pro athlete...pretty sure in better shape than most of us. Sunday morning he made a tweet confirming a rumor: Wednesday of last week he dropped on the field, and had to be jumpstarted!
WTF?!
First thoughts when I heard that. Not exactly sure how it played out, but he had A-fib which is unusual for his age and condition. Of course, no mention of the vaccine.:rolleyes: