WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Memorial Day Roll Call

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
I know me too! Totally kidding, will never try Tina's brownies again.

Something tells me there was a secret recipe......I had the smallest peice on the tray and freaked the F out...lol:(;):D

linds

Reaction score
DAVE:

Handle the campers in the residents beach for us man. Its the least you can do for that extra $20/mo we're all paying :p :D

We won't tell them we're camping when we're hanging out down on the beach with you guys :skull

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
We have no plans as of now. When are you guys headin out?

Friday-Tuesday

You can carpool with Dave and Christina so you have a DD:D

Or you can tow down the granpa wagon and we can go for a tooner booze cruise:skull

Wendi

Reaction score
Something tells me there was a secret recipe......I had the smallest peice on the tray and freaked the F out...lol:(;):D

It was pharmeceutical (sp?) stuff... The person who offered it up must be hardcore because she smokes this crap like nothing. Maybe it's different when you eat it, I never tried that before until that night. And never will again!:puke:

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
It was pharmeceutical (sp?) stuff... The person who offered it up must be hardcore because she smokes this crap like nothing. Maybe it's different when you eat it, I never tried that before until that night. And never will again!:puke:

seriously.....

And I was right there on the :puke::puke: front. I thought it was strange as I didnt drink much?:rolleyes:

Wendi

Reaction score
We won't tell them we're camping when we're hanging out down on the beach with you guys :skull

Linds I might have to write you a violation!!! Just kidding you guys are always welcome : ) Looking forward to seeing you guys. :)

linds

Reaction score
Linds I might have to write you a violation!!! Just kidding you guys are always welcome : ) Looking forward to seeing you guys. :)

haha! Thanks Wendi! Looking forward to seeing all of you guys too! We'll be out Friday morning :D

Wendi

Reaction score
Vic don't forget your ticket book!!! :D

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
Blondie says she's in so if all the shenanigans are going down Saturday maybe we'll just come down then after we drop all our shit off at the house. Dan if you guys wanna ride down with us that's cool. Blondie can DD if she makes it all day.

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
Blondie says she's in so if all the shenanigans are going down Saturday maybe we'll just come down then after we drop all our shit off at the house. Dan if you guys wanna ride down with us that's cool. Blondie can DD if she makes it all day.

Cool....

You can enter the beer pong tournament and tell us before every shot you make how you have never done this before...lmfao:skull:champagne:

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
Cool....

You can enter the beer pong tournament and tell us before every shot you make how you have never done this before...lmfao:skull:champagne:

Not sure how long we'll last on saturday though since we were planning on driving out that morning. I'd leave friday but really don't want to deal with the traffic.

linds

Reaction score

I know the feeling!! 8pm and I am toast!
Glad we will see you guys out there!

GET SOME

Reaction score
Beer pong table... check..
Parker whats?... check..

Brandin puking...check..

GET SOME

Reaction score
Heres another question who is getting the UFC fights on Saturday the 29th.
Rampage Vs. Rashad Evans
Bisping Vs. Dan Miller

Last edited:

Wmc

The Mayor
Reaction score
Way to know your limits.....lol:skull;)

I will keep feeding you sparks so you turn into "that guy"....haha:D

Sparks did that to me before...Wendi told me no more Sparks(I drank a 6pack):skull

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
Sparks did that to me before...Wendi told me no more Sparks(I drank a 6pack):skull

Its like fun in a can....lol

I will bring you a couple....:D:skull

I think she said you were panting and snorting like a silver back ape:p

pbyers

Reaction score
:D The Byers will be there Memorial wkn thru the float tube wknd. Can't wait!!!!
Can someone save us a spot on the Beach? We can't get there until Sat. Morning??????
Thanks-Norm

Last edited:

Wmc

The Mayor
Reaction score
Hey Norm. Now you know saving spots is against Riverland Law :rolleyes:

We'll see what we can do, but Sat is like 4 days in to the weekend :D

See you then.

:mad2::rules
When are you headed out

Wmc

The Mayor
Reaction score
Who says I'm not already here? :D

I've been thinking all night. if your really there, prove it with a pic.
I know for a fact that the RvRrat crew doesn't get up before 9am at the river and I saw you post at 7ish today...:fingers::D

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
No, not RD. The other RD, Riverland Dave.

Can you save us a cabana? I'll bring you a case of Bohemia and a bag of low cholesterol pork rinds. Whattya say? Oh, and I won't bitch about anything for at least 3-4 days :D

(and I won't post those compromising pictures we have of you) ;) ;) :D

lol.....your on the hit list with the parking incident,photoshopped sign and negative thread about rent:D:skull

Save me one for Logan.....Its important that he stays out of the sun;):champagne::D

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
Screw all that. I got dirt on Dave. I'm not sure what it is yet, but I'll come up with something. :D

We'll take the beach by force if necessary. Fossils have been banned for holiday weekends. Perve's. They can go anytime they want yet they show up on the busiest of weekends and flash their folds and junk :skull

Sick fawkerz......

Thats gonna be you and william in about 10 years...lol:skull:D

wearing those dark huge sunglasses that your eye dr. gave you with your head turned to the right and your eyes swung to the left:champagne:

Ivan Dan

Reaction score
Sick fawkerz......

Thats gonna be you and william in about 10 years...lol:skull:D

wearing those dark huge sunglasses that your eye dr. gave you with your head turned to the right and your eyes swung to the left:champagne:

Whats wrong with that? Can't blame a guy for looking.:boobeyes::party2:

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
Sounds like there will be plenty of food so I guess I'll just bring a full ice chest if we come down. :skull

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
Sounds just like your plan for the rdp bbq:D:skull:fingers:

Pretty much. I had a tri tip ready to go but there was so much other food it would have been a waste cooking it. At this rate we'll be lucky if we even make it down there. I'll pay you back at the pool break in party. If you get invited.

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
Pretty much. I had a tri tip ready to go but there was so much other food it would have been a waste cooking it. At this rate we'll be lucky if we even make it down there. I'll pay you back at the pool break in party. If you get invited.

lol...asshole:skull:cool: