WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Black Friday deals post here!

NicPaus

Reaction score
I bought a set of appliances yesterday at Lowes. Was going to get the kitchenaid bundle but everything but the dishwasher had terrible reviews. Went with LG. Spent just under 5k with 5 year extended warranties. Got 3 microwaves. Buy more and save for 6 appliances was $750 off instead of $300 off on 4 appliances. microwaves were on sale for $329 so it came out to $210 for 2 extras. Have a ADU to build for my realtor and need to redo the kitchen in my ADU.

Gonefishin5555

Reaction score
Kohls emailed me a 40% off coupon last week and I also had $10 off coupon and they were given out kohls cash so I bought a cuisinart air fryer and a shark vacuum. net total was about $175 total which was about half price of what the items cost on amazon. I don’t think I had ever seen a 40% off coupon from them before

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Tons of deals on sporting clothes and shoes at EASTBAY, use the 50% off code shown at the top of the page.

Got some killer Saucony trail running shoes for $25, and shoes for my toddler for $20

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
I got a 4' gorilla multi-position ladder at Home Depot for $99. I love how versatile those ladders are. Only 4' when folded but can go up to 7' in A-frame and like 16 in extension for.
I need to get one of these.

YeahYeah01

Reaction score
This thread only pisses me off how much I overspent on ladders this year....thanks.
Lol, man I buy so many at work is insane, between red tagging broken ones, missing ones, stolen ones, dirty ass ones that cant go back on certain job sites.

I bought a bunch of the 6' ones at HD. All my guys got a couple lol.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score

Socalx09

Reaction score
I believe they still do this. For the Black Friday TV deals- some companies make TVS just for Black Friday and will make it look like the “showroom tv” but it’s a lower quality tv. look out for the letters in the model number. It’ll be C or D series tvs instead of the A series TV.

So if you want a particular tv, just make sure it’s the same model number.

Hypnautic

Reaction score
I believe they still do this. For the Black Friday TV deals- some companies make TVS just for Black Friday and will make it look like the “showroom tv” but it’s a lower quality tv. look out for the letters in the model number. It’ll be C or D series tvs instead of the A series TV.

That is the rule when it comes to all electronics during the holidays.
Never get the laptops/tablets/tv's made for Black Friday.
Outdated leftover components used

havasujeeper

Reaction score
I picked up a faux Wi-Fi controlled Roomba vacuum at Walmart.com for $89 last week under a Black Friday special. Regular price was $199. I am really impressed with the suck of the machine.

Done-it-again

Reaction score

I shop for TVs around Super Bowl, that’s the same time new releases are coming out and last year models are discounted big.

Dog

Reaction score
I'm on the hunt for some .223 black Friday deals if anyone has some good ones.
I haven't kept up with the latest trends what is a good deal on .223 at the moment? I see some less than $300 for 1000, or $150 for 500.

Nordie

Reaction score
I haven't kept up with the latest trends what is a good deal on .223 at the moment? I see some less than $300 for 1000, or $150 for 500.

I really don't want to buy steel case, but if there's something in the high .30's brass rounds would be pretty sweet lol.

stokerwhore

aka bordsmnj
Reaction score
I really don't want to buy steel case, but if there's something in the high .30's brass rounds would be pretty sweet lol.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Ammunition depot and Palmetto have been bombarding my email for days.
Of course, you’ll have to use the dreaded credit card to purchase …lol😂🙄

Nordie

Reaction score
Ammunition depot and Palmetto have been bombarding my email for days.
Of course, you’ll have to use the dreaded credit card to purchase …lol😂🙄
Palmetto has been taking my $$$ lately...bastards

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Palmetto has been taking my $$$ lately...bastards
Lol
Yeah those damned “daily deals” are hard to pass up!!
They make it real hard to say no.
Swear to god they were almost giving away Glock 19’s the other day.

Nordie

Reaction score
Lol
Yeah those damned “daily deals” are hard to pass up!!
They make it real hard to say no.
Swear to god they were almost giving away Glock 19’s the other day.
Yeah the daily deal got me for an AR pistol lower, just filled out the paperwork today, was waiting for a call back so I could pick it up. My brother had a 10.5 PSA upper he wanted to sell me, and I needed a lower 🤷‍♂️, daily deal blem lower, Oops take my money

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Yeah the daily deal got me for an AR pistol lower, just filled out the paperwork today, was waiting for a call back so I could pick it up. My brother had a 10.5 PSA upper he wanted to sell me, and I needed a lower 🤷‍♂️, daily deal blem lower, Oops take my money
Lol!
Story of my life.
If I buy any more “blem” 10.5” uppers I’ll need a bigger house.

lbhsbz

Reaction score
I refuse to shop on black friday....I wish I didn't shop any other day either.

If we're to believe we're getting decent prices on stuff the rest of year, black friday proves that either every company out there is willing to sell at a loss (nope) or that we're getting fucked the rest of the year (probably not) or that the "black friday product" is substandard shit, which is why they're able to sell it at half price or whatever they sell it for.

I enjoy paying full price for things, because:

A: I don't waste an hour (which I bill at north of $60) looking for deals to "save" $30
B: The people I'm buying stuff from aren't assholes because they know they're making money selling to me
C: I'm not a fucking bottom feeder (don't drive a nissan or a V6 charger)
D: I get good post sale service typically with my approach, which one doesn't get as a discount shopper
E: It's only money.....just make more.

Dog

Reaction score
I refuse to shop on black friday....I wish I didn't shop any other day either.

If we're to believe we're getting decent prices on stuff the rest of year, black friday proves that either every company out there is willing to sell at a loss (nope) or that we're getting fucked the rest of the year (probably not) or that the "black friday product" is substandard shit, which is why they're able to sell it at half price or whatever they sell it for.

I enjoy paying full price for things, because:

A: I don't waste an hour (which I bill at north of $60) looking for deals to "save" $30
B: The people I'm buying stuff from aren't assholes because they know they're making money selling to me
C: I'm not a fucking bottom feeder (don't drive a nissan or a V6 charger)
D: I get good post sale service typically with my approach, which one doesn't get as a discount shopper
E: It's only money.....just make more.
My theory on black Friday. They aren't trying to make you deals. They are trying to get you to buy something you wouldn't otherwise buy. I can almost never find a deal on the "stuff" I am actually looking for. They want you to spend money you wasn't going to spend otherwise.

sintax

Reaction score

This is good training stuff. I'd guess i've prob shot 3 or so cases of this and only had a few duds.

As far as steel stuff goes, i'll run it in anything i dont care about (ie disposable), and wouldnt run any in a loadout. If we just killing paper, no issues here.

Nordie

Reaction score
Palmetto State Armory if you aren’t in CA. They will ship it to your door.
Yeah I can get ammo shipped to the door, but not firearms. Pretty sure thats the case everywhere. Also PSA sent out an email and if you ordered mags from them your delivery will be delayed, because of some stuff going down in Oregon, they gave them priority. That's a pretty cool company in my book.

Flatsix66

Reaction score
HDB Handguards - Highway dirtbikes

Black Friday Sale​

From Now Until December​

Starting now and going on until the 1st of December, you can get 20% off EVERYTHING in the store - Just use the promo code ‘GOBBLEGOBBLE’ at checkout!

pronstar

Reaction score
Is that better than the 85” Samsung Crystal UHD at Best Buy for $997? I’m pulling the trigger on one these monsters in the next week 🤩

I’m putting a 65 into our dining room / kids jungle gym.
Since Samsung owns us, my price is something like $400

Sure, it’s not as good as QLED or OLED but its going to spend the next several years showing Sesame Street and Miss Rachel 🤣

sintax

Reaction score
I’m putting a 65 into our dining room / kids jungle gym.
Since Samsung owns us, my price is something like $400

Sure, it’s not as good as QLED or OLED but its going to spend the next several years showing Sesame Street and Miss Rachel 🤣

Might barely sneak by on quality for Sesame Street :)

Funny thing about those Samsungs, they never seem to die, I’ve been waiting for mine to die but it just keeps cranking. Can’t justify a new fancy OLED until it dies.

pronstar

Reaction score
Might barely sneak by on quality for Sesame Street :)

Funny thing about those Samsungs, they never seem to die, I’ve been waiting for mine to die but it just keeps cranking. Can’t justify a new fancy OLED until it dies.
I’ve got a Samsung plasma in our bedroom that I hope to never get rid of 👍

But I’ve also got a 6-month old 50” QLED in my office that’s had everything replaced but the cabinet…tech said they keep him busy 😳