WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

I think twitter is done!!!

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
Not worth my time. Lol Guarantee it goes bk.

Pull your pants up Zuckerberg

Paul cheers.jpg

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Pull your pants up Zuckerberg

Kids and the younger generation don’t use Twitter. They use Tic Toc, FB and Instagram. Ask your kids what they use.

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
Kids and the younger generation don’t use Twitter. They use Tic Toc, FB and Instagram. Ask your kids what they use.

My kids use twitter every day. They follow their favorite athletes, musicians, rappers, all that crap. I just started using twitter six months ago and I use it everyday. I follow a lot of guys who give stock tips and advice. It's a really good platform to be honest.

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
My kids use twitter every day. They follow their favorite athletes, musicians, rappers, all that crap. I just started using twitter six months ago and I use it everyday. I follow a lot of guys who give stock tips and advice. It's a really good platform to be honest.

You’re the only person I know that’s on Twitter then. Every younger person I know is on Tic Toc 24/7

BabyRay

Reaction score
Not worth my time. Lol Guarantee it goes bk.
Sure, Twitter might file bankruptcy, but the company isn’t going away. Musk has much bigger plans than a bunch of stupid tweets, and advertising isn’t going to be the primary focus. You’ll be using Twitter, or an offshoot, in your daily routine before he’s done. Guarantee it. 👍

jeteater1

Jet boats suck
Reaction score
Deleted my account. To many people full of themselves.

530RL

Reaction score
That was never stated. He stated extra hours might be required to meet objectives.

Going forward, to build a breakthrough Twitter 2.0 and succeed in an increasingly competitive world, we will need to be extremely hardcore. This will mean working long hours at high intensity. Only exceptional performance will constitute a passing grade,” Musk said

He also had to close all offices today due to employee vandalism that has started within the offices.
He defined "long hours" in previous communications. Any labor lawyer worth their salt would certainly put the communications together to paint the whole picture. Doesn't really matter as its revenue is objectively rapidly decaying by Musk's own admission.

77charger

Reaction score
I think Twitter could operate with 100 dedicated employees. Prove me wrong...

I wish I was one of them because Elon would make them wealthy beyond their wildest dreams...
Seems like the guy you stick with hell reward you but then again loyalty these days don’t mean shit.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
He defined "long hours" in previous communications. Any labor lawyer worth their salt would certainly put the communications together to paint the whole picture. Doesn't really matter as its revenue is objectively rapidly decaying by Musk's own admission.

It’s the same deal at Tesla and SpaceX, or pretty much any start up. That is just clickbait, he’s not mandating an 80 hour work week.

Last edited:

TeamGreene

Reaction score
The platform as Musk envisions, unlimited free speech with no content moderation, does not support a business model reliant upon mainstream advertising.

It will be interesting to see his planned new business model as it is unimaginable that he undertook this change in the product without understanding the obvious negative impact this change would have on financial performance.
The fact that you believe you can give Musk worthwhile business advice is all I need to know about your bloated ego.

Tooms22

On Vacation
Reaction score
I use it for tax tips... Then I email you to ask if it's going to get me audited 😂

But for real, social media has to be a thorn in the ass of many professions because people think they become experts by watching a few videos

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
If I had to put my money on it, Twitter is going to survive and thrive.

The guy figured out how to manufacture an electric car from scratch…and then successfully put satellites in to space.

Twitter idiots shouldn’t be a problem.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
The pledge is also a mandate to work 80 hours a week. 🤷
No it isn’t.
Are you lying again or just ignorant of the facts?

Either way you’re one of the first diagnosable cases of TDS and MDS.
It will be interesting to watch the progress/ regress.

I’m envisioning something along the lines of that old rabies victim time sequence video?

MSum661

Reaction score
Musk is reinstating some people.

TRUMP may be next

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
You can tell who leans what way, can't you?

If Twitter goes BK, pretty sure that's by design, not by accident. The guy made his first 10+ million dollar deal before he was 25 I think. Most of us were just happy with beer and girls at that age. He's made more money than a large chunk of our government officials by actually doing something, unlike them.

He is no savior or saint, but he's doing something most of us cannot, he's upsetting liberals of all types.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Oh, and I think I just read up above...a guy who has products made in China, talking about labor laws?

So, Musk picks up and moves out of the country...taking dollars for the government with him.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander, right?

EmpirE231

Reaction score
Once Trump is reinstated, I will make an account :cool:

530RL

Reaction score
It’s the same deal at Tesla and SpaceX, or pretty much any start up. That is just clickbait, he’s not mandating an 80 hour work week.
Tesla relies upon federal tax credits and SpaceX on government largess.

It will be interesting to see how he does in the free market.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
The SpaceX "Largess" of which you speak is performing a service in trade...it's a long walk to the ISS and satellites don't launch for free. His system costs much less than NASA. In the free market, as you call it, he could charge more to the US, or even take his toys overseas.

The handouts for Tesla...they offer the same to other EV manufacturers as well...

MPHSystems

Hallett 240
Reaction score
He'll also end up adding features of a payment platform like paypal/zel/cashapp and get the fees from that.

Musk isn't a dumbass looking to rely on "advertising" dollars

He's weeding out the weak woke snowflakes by getting them to quit, instead of having to lay them off. He'll end up moving the HQ to TX would be my guess
Heck, I know someone who had to get a whole building in Texas just to supply parts so Elon can build teslas.

RaceTec

Reaction score
You guys also need to realize that he is a billionaire and not isolated. He probably has the best team surrounding him that money can buy and he trusts. He is not running any of these companies in a bubble! He didn't spend billions to lose, I think his moves are brilliant up to this point!

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

What does that have to do with how many hours people work?

How he does in the free market? Have a look at PayPal.

It’s not like he’s never had a failure, but he’s got a pretty good track record.

lbhsbz

Reaction score

There another prick on here that preaches taking advantage of whatever the government has to offer....hmmmm....can't put my finger on wh....wait a minute, it's YOU!

lbhsbz

Reaction score
You guys also need to realize that he is a billionaire and not isolated. He probably has the best team surrounding him that money can buy and he trusts. He is not running any of these companies in a bubble! He didn't spend billions to lose, I think his moves are brilliant up to this point!
Anyone worth as much as him that can walk around and give you teasers as to why his rockets work better than everyone elses...because he understands how they work and why they work, isn't just a CEO. Musk is a flatout badass. He knows finance, he knows engineering, he knows how to put the right people in place to kick ass. And he knows how to piss off the left and isn't afraid of them. Not all heros wear capes

calkid

Reaction score
How do you find that? I've never seen it before.

It's been changed from what it was. It's now grouped by multiple companies. I hope they will change it back to headings/key words for ease of use.
I find it by going through the business portal. One of the better lists for my use is BIDS USA - RFQ. You can find all of them individually but Twitter combines them into one large group.
This is a sample of what I found on BIDS USA.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221118-163307_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221118-163307_Chrome.jpg
    278.9 KB · Views: 25
  • Screenshot_20221118-163214_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221118-163214_Chrome.jpg
    322.6 KB · Views: 26

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Have you watched the space X documentary on sending bob and Doug to the space station?
That “largess” did not come easy.
It took a LOT to meet the requirements associated with putting NASA astronauts on a private craft.
As I recall he blew up half a dozen or more boosters, had to develop TWO separate fully functional capsule designs for NASA to choose from, then purposely destroy at least one functional capsule to demonstrate the emergency deployment system (and the associated rocket stages) then after several years of achieving all those requirements, Space X had to perform a completely autonomous mission successfully with no souls on board, including docking with the ISS.
So although the worlds only living conservative would like people to think that Musk just applied for dollars and got a contract, nothing could be further from the truth.
No one else in the private sector even came close to his effort, output, and expenses.

Last edited:

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
This is how you flush out a toxic work culture.

Also how you drive the company into BK and start restructuring. He doesn’t want to back pay all the meditation gurus and latte’ bar bills.

🤷‍♂️ The more he does, the more tempted I am to actually get an account. lol. All those x employees should freshen up their skills… maybe take up coding or something.
Yes and at some point it'll be sold to Google IMHO.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Half of those cucks got themselves fired after lobbying corporations to suspend advertising, significantly cutting cash flow to the company 🤣

Fuck them.

Stop listening to the MSM, twitter isn’t going anywhere, at least not anytime soon.
Elon didn’t become the richest man on the planet by walking away from $44B investments.