WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Speed cars hit the assembly Line

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLC

Reaction score
I think it comes down to stop lying to us week in and week out. Stop saying 5-8 weeks if you don’t mean it. Ect
I think he absolutely means 5-8 weeks ….. until the next issue he doesn’t know about pops up!

He’s not lying at all! At the time he says 5-8 weeks if ONLY those ISSUES are the only problem areas the car would be out!

but
The closer They get ……the more they discover!!

it would be better to keep giving updates without any delivery dates Being released
The biggest screw up was giving a date!

And
Then not making that date

JayBreww

Reaction score
It entirely depends on the option list. So it is hard to tell on some of these.

When someone is 13XX that was when the car was +$3k over the original price. So he’s saying you’ll save 3k vs today’s pricing. I’m figuring he’s marking it up about 6k. Yes I think you will of course make more when they deliver. Some don’t want to wait, some want the money now. Times are getting tighter, at best these will arrive in late Dec or Jan, and from whenever they arrive we don’t know the the cadence.

Selling either of mine for MSRP as it is priced now would net between $11 and $12k. I don’t see that happening unless I have a car.

FWIW flipping the first one at MSRP covers the out of pocket on my newer Polaris car. If the market is strong enough to command more than that, great. I paid $6k more for the new one than I sold the old one for, and spent about $4k on mods, about half of which is shock work.

The 2nd car that I plan to keep, that delta is just the depreciation. I am hoping to use it for a couple years and sell it for near what I had into it. That is the hope anyway.

I could be out of the deals for what I have in them by tomorrow morning however.
So how much is left do you think on this one? As in, compared to yours, do you think there’s still money to be made on this one?

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
So how much is left do you think on this one? As in, compared to yours, do you think there’s still money to be made on this one?

As it sits today? I don’t think you are selling any spot over say 500 for over MSRP until cars come out. When they start dropping, there will be renewed interest is my feeling. Also the speed at which they arrive will play a factor. When they hit go for real mass production, they may come fast and flood the market.

Like I said, if I posted my sub 500 car today for what I have in it, it would be gone by lunchtime.

Last edited:

yz450mm

Reaction score
Screenshot_20221122_104722_Instagram.jpg

EmpirE231

Reaction score
Both look good! these things here in the US or overseas?

stonehenge

Reaction score
Kinda like the respect he shows fellow racers?

"During the 2005 running of the Sylvania 300, Gordon was involved in a wreck with Michael Waltrip, the driver of the No. 15 NAPA Chevrolet. The angered Gordon got out of his totaled car and threw his helmet at the No. 15 car as it was passing by. Tony Stewart's No. 20 missed the helmet just seconds after it hit Waltrip's car. When TNT interviewed him about the crash, he stated "You know Michael, everybody thinks Michael's a good guy. He's not the good guy like he actually is. The caution was out and he wrecked me and he's a piece of shit." TNT apologized for his language, and Gordon apologized after the race, but Gordon was fined $50,000 and docked 50 drivers points"

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Kinda like the respect he shows fellow racers?

"During the 2005 running of the Sylvania 300, Gordon was involved in a wreck with Michael Waltrip, the driver of the No. 15 NAPA Chevrolet. The angered Gordon got out of his totaled car and threw his helmet at the No. 15 car as it was passing by. Tony Stewart's No. 20 missed the helmet just seconds after it hit Waltrip's car. When TNT interviewed him about the crash, he stated "You know Michael, everybody thinks Michael's a good guy. He's not the good guy like he actually is. The caution was out and he wrecked me and he's a piece of shit." TNT apologized for his language, and Gordon apologized after the race, but Gordon was fined $50,000 and docked 50 drivers points"
As you have,i posted my opinion.

EPL

Reaction score
Speed UTV posted a picture of #23 on FB today and claim there is going to be a live show tomorrow night !! Let's hope RG has something positive to say !!

riverroyal

Reaction score
Not to ruin some peoples day here…. But some customer cars are rolling off the line and Robby sent a few texts to them to say thank you.

View attachment 1174854 View attachment 1174855
Why would it ruin someone's day? I don't believe one person ever wished anyone a bad day.
The entire non speed fan boy club was always hoping they would get it eventually.

If you think for a second that delivery will magically stop speed threads well....we just started.
They haven't hit the dirt yet.
There's 2 more years of threads in the tank.

The blue looks good.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
In reality, this threads more about LOF then it is Speed.

That’s only because people chose to make it that way 😂.

It’s plain to see who is just having fun and who hopes we all get screwed, which is why the comment was made in the first place.

It’s a dirt toy.. let it go.

yz450mm

Reaction score
Why post 31 again?.speed utv posted it yesterday. Just give free ammo to any skeptic.
Because it popped up on my feed and I think it's a really good looking car, especially the blue color scheme. Some people here don't have Instagram, so I'm merely sharing for the class. Regardless of what all the "skeptics" are saying, it's obvious that this thing is happening (albeit slowly).

Not every post in this thread has to be a bunch of arguing between the two sides of the aisle.

HTTP404

New But Seasoned Inmate #2002
Reaction score
I will buy a spot with no markup or bullshit.

Reactions: DWC

Justsomeguy

Reaction score
Because it popped up on my feed and I think it's a really good looking car, especially the blue color scheme. Some people here don't have Instagram, so I'm merely sharing for the class. Regardless of what all the "skeptics" are saying, it's obvious that this thing is happening (albeit slowly).

Not every post in this thread has to be a bunch of arguing between the two sides of the aisle.
I didn't mean you by any means. I meant robby and speed reposting the same car. Sorry if thay was misunderstood.

Status
Not open for further replies.