How about some cool boating Lifestyle footage

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
This was a couple hours ago.
F263B321-6D3D-44A1-AC51-FF865A4AD007.jpeg

sirbob

Reaction score
Still one of my all time favorite lifestyle / performance boat event videos. If this video doesn’t make you want to do the key west poker run, I don’t know what will. And this was 2005.

Yes!

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Still one of my all time favorite lifestyle / performance boat event videos. If this video doesn’t make you want to do the key west poker run, I don’t know what will. And this was 2005.

That reminds me.... what ever became of gals flashing titties? Must be demorilizing or something HeeHee. Well, at least the River Rats got the pasties thing going and they look just fine.

HydroSkreamin

StressEliminator
Reaction score

I took a retired former coworker on a ride the Friday of a 4th of July weekend and he shot this video, went home and immediately edited it and had it on YouTube within 2 hours of leaving the water, and he had a half hour ride home!

This is my 23 Eliminator Daytona (StressEliminator) running the Wolf River between Fremont and New London, WI (basically between and west of Oshkosh and Green Bay)

spectras only

Reaction score
My buddy Terry's boat. 47' , pure music from the three 502 supercharged engines. Despite the name Pantera racing on it's side, it's actually a rare production Aronow Kevlar hull. While ago I asked Joe Pepe on OSO and he said he never built a 47 footer. After a little digging, found out it was built in Miami, only a handful ever built.
He has a 39 Scarab also that he extended by 3 feet, that is still a project, like having too many toys, the 70's DeTomaso Pantera also needs the special engine he hade built to be installed one day.

It's now painted black colour like his Diablo

Last edited:

Tank

Reaction score
My buddy Terry's boat. 47' , pure music from the three 502 supercharged engines. Despite the name Pantera racing on it's side, it's actually a rare production Aronow Kevlar hull. While ago I asked Joe Pepe on OSO and he said he never built a 47 footer. After a little digging, found out it was built in Miami, only a handful ever built.
He has a 39 Scarab also that he extended by 3 feet, that is still a project, like having too many toys, the 70's DeTomaso Pantera also needs the special engine he hade built to be installed one day.

It's now painted black colour like his Diablo
I remember that dude running that boat with the scope crew a few times. Never understood why it said painters on the side. It, it’s 100% an aronow.

899558AE-9FCD-42CB-BFD5-FF3E9BAE487A.jpeg
F4BB58F7-404E-491D-9CE8-9452DEDB12A5.jpeg

Justsomeguy

Reaction score
I for one am all about @sirbob And his attempt to turn this place around! Also, his house looks amazing from the pics he's shown. A thread on your architectural design and decor would be cool imo.

I will contribute to this one!

This is my buddy making me look like I'm standing still. It's a 28 Daytona with twin supercharged 525s. He's just cruising as the motors had just been worked on.

sirbob

Reaction score
I for one am all about @sirbob And his attempt to turn this place around! Also, his house looks amazing from the pics he's shown. A thread on your architectural design and decor would be cool imo.

View attachment 1186368
This is my buddy making me look like I'm standing still. It's a 28 Daytona with twin supercharged 525s. He's just cruising as the motors had just been worked on.

I love hearing him roll on the power! How fast were you going when he passed?

I love your idea on architectural design!! I recently completed an online course from Harvard called "The Architectural Imagination". I was amazed at what I learned about the history of architecture and how our buildings follow the form our lives are lived at the time they were created.

I have gone through phases like most of us in parts of our lives but when I really began to like house designs I was into Tuscan - real Tuscan not just stucco a red tile roofs - then I got into MCM (mid century modern) now I'm more into different eras of modern buildings i.e I appreciate the history better of the early modern stuff on the 30's or the 70's contemporary styles that I grew up with...

Ya, this is starting to sound like i do need to start a new thread:)

Justsomeguy

Reaction score

I love your idea on architectural design!! I recently completed an online course from Harvard called "The Architectural Imagination". I was amazed at what I learned about the history of architecture and how our buildings follow the form our lives are lived at the time they were created.

I have gone through phases like most of us in parts of our lives but when I really began to like house designs I was into Tuscan - real Tuscan not just stucco a red tile roofs - then I got into MCM (mid century modern) now I'm more into different eras of modern buildings i.e I appreciate the history better of the early modern stuff on the 30's or the 70's contemporary styles that I grew up with...

If I recall I was doing just under 50 on GPS.maybe 45?

Tank

Reaction score

I LOVE architecture. Especially the design side. If I didn’t get into my career field nearly straight out of high school I’d be an architect.

Our house in the beach is 100 years old. Not much design features to it. Basic shit. But cool that it’s so old and also not cool some times. Lol. It’s Possibly the oldest standing beach house in the area now.

Tank

Reaction score

View attachment 1186368
Reminds me of this one. Buddy and I going past a friend of mine in his CC. 😁😁

Tank

Reaction score
How about a classic. Us running our top gun off of Long Beach. Doesn’t look it but the swell Was 5’ that day. Nice and spaced out. I loosened it up half way through to try and air it out a bit for the camera. 😂😂

324A3F9C-3FC7-4D35-B56A-692F296E3BA5.jpeg
BC37750D-48C2-436A-BB6F-D4089CB55F7E.jpeg

Last edited:

spectras only

Reaction score
My friend Bob who passed away a few yrs ago from pancreatic cancer, piloting his 1930 30' Huffer rumrunner his family had since new. We're heading out to Georgia Strait near White Rock BC where he had a boathouse near his house there.. Bob was also a car guy with some cool English cars. Should have bought his E-type when he offered to me for $20k cdn. He had his dog with him everywhere.

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
I LOVE architecture. Especially the design side. If I didn’t get into my career field nearly straight out of high school I’d be an architect.

Our house in the beach is 100 years old. Not much design features to it. Basic shit. But cool that it’s so old and also not cool some times. Lol. It’s Possibly the oldest standing beach house in the area now.
Along with that dude we discussed down your street who was retired cop [I think] . Has that wild wall that he put all the artifacts in. I stayed overnight in '05-'07 and can't recall the vintage. You know the one...

spectras only

Reaction score
We used to boat into the winter around Vancouver. Heading to Horseshoe Bay in my Mirage. Since we moved to the Okanagan 6yrs ago, I only miss the ocean boating on the coast. Also miss the poker runs we had from 2000.
hoping to make it to Lake Chelan Poker run this year. My boat is quite famous down there, since it was built in Washington State with a lot of Mirage boat owners there.

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score

That was bad ass. I've never seen that video Tank. Stop hiding all the good stuff. LOL

Tank

Reaction score
Along with that dude we discussed down your street who was retired cop [I think] . Has that wild wall that he put all the artifacts in. I stayed overnight in '05-'07 and can't recall the vintage. You know the one...
Dave Wooley. Retired LAPD in the 70’s. he was a bit crazy. Fun guy though. My mom lived in the lockout for a few years there. Haven’t seen him since he sold that place.

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Dave Wooley. Retired LAPD in the 70’s. he was a bit crazy. Fun guy though. My mom lived in the lockout for a few years there. Haven’t seen him since he sold that place.
I was being polite [no idea why ha] .... Ole Dave was surely a nut.... I think my gal mentioned maybe he'd seen too much while wearing the badge...his kid used to date my lady [good dude as I recall].... Ultimately Dave followed his son out to one of the Hawaiin Islands as I recall. Yup, the lookout, pretty sure thats where he put us up a few nights back in around 2005ish

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Hang on Tankster!

X-rated

Reaction score
Goin by my buddies rollbar boat this summer! Gettin er done!