WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Is Damar Hamlin Dead

DarkHorseRacing

Reaction score
I doubt it. You couldn’t stop the family from suing the NFL or making some statement about it. NFL doesn’t have that kind of power.

HTTP404

New But Seasoned Inmate #2002
Reaction score
Your thinking denny hamlin. He's the nascar racer.
Damar is his black, nfl player "brother from a another mother".
Don't forget about all the sweet fantasy football points for flopping on the field with a cardiac arrest.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I think it goes supernova. Whatever that is.
That’s exactly what it is. In about 8 billion years they figure. But it’s also relevant that our Milky Way is in the process of colliding with the Andromeda galaxy right now, but won’t fully envelop for about 4 billion years or so. That predates our sun dying by an estimated 4 billion years give or take, and it’s not clear what that’ll do to our little backyard solar system?
Either way, we’ll be long gone! Lol
All suns die, nothing fantasy about it. Ours is approaching middle age in cosmic time.

9CAA2634-B104-4AAD-973D-266BC6C02F71.jpeg

Last edited:

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
It's my understanding that our sun doesn't have enough mass to go super nova. At the end of its life, the sun's corona will expand to about Mars before collapsing after it runs out of fuel and finally becoming a dwarf.

96scarab

Reaction score
Don't forget about all the sweet fantasy football points for flopping on the field with a cardiac arrest.
You are a serious asshole...He was dead on the field until the first responders brought him back! If he was a member on this board there would be over 1000 post wishing him for a quick recovery...

just_floatin

Reaction score
Exactly.

Why wouldn't the Bill's have him do the coin toss?

At the very least a locker talk?

Something right?
I am sure there is an explanation why an NFL celebrity player is not ready to show his face in public.

It’s not like there was a cameraman in his suite, a broken heater (wearing a jacket?) a ton of security (f🐝👁) to protect him while never taking off his sunglasses indoors during a snowstorm. I suspect the mother and son were uncomfortable on camera too. Elevator ride with half his face covered. Yeah that’s normal. 🤡🌎

Last edited:

Singleton

Reaction score
He is still on bottled oxygen from what I read.
I don’t think the NFL wants those pics out in public. It would show the world this guy went from what most would call good health, to having serious health issue for the rest of his life.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I don’t think the NFL wants those pics out in public. It would show the world this guy went from what most would call good health, to having serious health issue for the rest of his life.
This could definitely be an option. Not just with the NFL not wanting to show any long term issues, but also the media.
There is also a chance, that if he indeed is well enough to be out, that he himself wouldn't want anyone to see his current condition. Real or imagined, going from the top of your game, to being frail and weakened, isn't what most want to show.

I don't know the guy, wouldn't even have known if it was him or not. I'm pretty sure most here don't wish harm on him though. By outward appearances, he seems to be one that a good kid. If he were the "death to anti-vaxxer" type, or one filmed beating a girl, that may be a different story.

wzuber

Reaction score
I know or care nothing about that...
It does however make me wonder.....
How does a player being recusitated to life on the playing field gain peeps points in a fantasy football league?
Sounds like a pretty sick scheme on face value.

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
This could definitely be an option. Not just with the NFL not wanting to show any long term issues, but also the media.
There is also a chance, that if he indeed is well enough to be out, that he himself wouldn't want anyone to see his current condition. Real or imagined, going from the top of your game, to being frail and weakened, isn't what most want to show.

I don't know the guy, wouldn't even have known if it was him or not. I'm pretty sure most here don't wish harm on him though. By outward appearances, he seems to be one that a good kid. If he were the "death to anti-vaxxer" type, or one filmed beating a girl, that may be a different story.

I think you are on to something. Even though he is home, he has a period if recovery in front of him. If he was being shown as frail and sickly looking, those pictures would be on the internet forever. It may even affect his value as a player.

wzuber

Reaction score
Bottled oxygen you say? The guy in that video clip in that nice warm temp. Controlled sweet w/a big warm jacket and hoodie on from the game waving his hands to stir up the crowd etc.
Did he look like a guy on oxygen, move like a guy on oxygen?
Didn't look so much to me like he was. If he needed oxygen to breath he sure expended a lot of energy quickly in a short timeframe waving his hands. It sure makes one wonder if nothing else.
Hmmmmmmmm

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
I know or care nothing about that...
It does however make me wonder.....
How does a player being recusitated to life on the playing field gain peeps points in a fantasy football league?
Sounds like a pretty sick scheme on face value.
It doesn't. :rolleyes:

With the NFL announcement that the Week 17 Bills-Bengals game has been cancelled and will not be resumed, NFL Fantasy Football stat corrections will be made to match the official NFL gamebook as outlined in Wednesday's update. As such, all fantasy points accrued during that game will be vacated.
Stat changes will begin rolling out shortly and should be concluded by end of day Friday.
At the time of stat changes, you might also see changes in matchup outcomes for Week 17. League commissioners can use their admin tools to make adjustments if they choose.
For those in leagues still competing in Week 18, please refer here for additional implications.

Thank you for your patience and understanding as we continue to work through this unprecedented set of circumstances. Please read here for the latest update on Damar Hamlin's recovery.

bilz

Newly Retired!😁
Reaction score
I guess it depends who "they" are.

TimeBandit

Reaction score
You know what pisses me off is they started a go fund me for him and raised over 3 million why the fuck dose he need 3 million he plays in the nfl
Damar Hamlin himself started the gofundme in December of 2020 with a goal of $2,500. to buy toys for needy kids where he grew up.

After the incident on the field people just started to donate. The balance is now $8.9 million.

bowtiejunkie

Reaction score
Ummmmm that was for his charity to buy toys for kids. Keep the ignorant hate going though.
The go fund me was at ~$2,900 before Damar’s on-field collapse. When the donations jumped the family stated they were taking the money for his care. Who knows or whether this was a property setup foundation and who controls the flow of funds.

The NFL stated publicly they were going to take care of Damar (which the NFL has/had no obligation to do so for their players).

As for this thread, wasn’t there a pic of him and his face at a practice last week? Now he shows up mostly disguised. Most players don’t shy away from the cameras or publicity. Definitely is a strange appearance. A body double? Who knows.

just_floatin

Reaction score
Forgot how to make the infamous ❤ sign opting for a triangle. Probably a coincidence. I see East LA gangs always screwing up their hand signals “where they are from.” 🙄
5D9815C4-1E41-4D93-B05D-16D27B007B97.jpeg

kimbalee

Reaction score
Why would they have a fake show up at the game? Something isn’t right
I believe 100% homeboy died on the field - Josh Allen's face is all you needed to see. This is 100% cover up because of the 1000s dropping dead from the whackcine. The biden "documents" and these "shooting" ff events are also a distraction from all the vaccidents. These commie clowns think we are stupid. Did y'all see the name of the Monterey Park "shooter"? Huu Can Tran - lmao they are playing with us, you literally cannot make this shit up. Dems gettin sloppy now.....

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I think you are on to something. Even though he is home, he has a period if recovery in front of him. If he was being shown as frail and sickly looking, those pictures would be on the internet forever. It may even affect his value as a player.
I have no idea what the truth is, but pretty sure nobody else does here either. The scenario I put forth is one I have some experience with. When I was racked up, I was ashamed of my appearance and my ability. I didn't want people to see me sucked up, weak, using a wheelchair or a walker. I wasn't a public figure or a pro athlete, just another dork. What pressure goes with that? His pride, if he is recovering, is hurt badly. Most pro athletes are thought of as deities, but they are only human.

Joker

Reaction score
I believe 100% homeboy died on the field - Josh Allen's face is all you needed to see. This is 100% cover up because of the 1000s dropping dead from the whackcine. The biden "documents" and these "shooting" ff events are also a distraction from all the vaccidents. These commie clowns think we are stupid. Did y'all see the name of the Monterey Park "shooter"? Huu Can Tran - lmao they are playing with us, you literally cannot make this shit up. Dems gettin sloppy now.....
The box van they hauled him off the field with says it all. If he were actually still on earth I would think he’s seeing these theories and would want to do an interview in order to disprove his death.

EmpirE231

Reaction score
lol "looks like Damar Hamlin is in the building" while they show a shot of someone in a face gater, poofy jacket with hood and sun glasses on. What is the point of televising that?

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
If he dead doubt his mother going to a football game.