WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Is Damar Hamlin Dead

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
No, never had this issue pre-COVID. My doctor said its part of the long COVID stuff
Unfortunately...lots of people here have what seems like diminished lung capacity, but that's not it. It's like the lungs aren't processing as efficiently. Us being between 5 and 6000ft, doesn't help.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Well, he can snap all he wants. If that was him there would have been reporters fuckin 3 deep the minute he stepped out of the car. Weirdest comeback I've ever seen. Oh I get it . Social distancing ? Riggggggggggghhhhhhhhhttttttttttt. Why do they lie when they are so bad at it ?
🥱🤫🤔🤣

Computer Guy.jpg
Ackmed.jpg
bean.jpg
images (1).jpg

dribble

Reaction score
That’s exactly what it is. In about 8 billion years they figure. But it’s also relevant that our Milky Way is in the process of colliding with the Andromeda galaxy right now, but won’t fully envelop for about 4 billion years or so. That predates our sun dying by an estimated 4 billion years give or take, and it’s not clear what that’ll do to our little backyard solar system?
Either way, we’ll be long gone! Lol
All suns die, nothing fantasy about it. Ours is approaching middle age in cosmic time.
Maybe you'll be long gone. I got the vaccine. I'm safe.

DarkHorseRacing

Reaction score
How could anyone see the guy at the Bills game? It was full blown snowing and you couldn’t see crap. Now if it wasn’t snowing and they could have gotten a clear shot and all this wouldn’t even be a topic.

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
How could anyone see the guy at the Bills game? It was full blown snowing and you couldn’t see crap. Now if it wasn’t snowing and they could have gotten a clear shot and all this wouldn’t even be a topic.
It’s winter. Just go with all the. Well you call it what you want.
I think he is recovering just fine and will be seen very soon 👍

PlanB

Reaction score
Common issue with Long COVID patients is easily exhausted. I am wiped out by about 1pm everyday.
Same with vaccine injured. It's better now, but at my worst I could easily sleep 16 hours a day. Always tired.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I don’t care and have really no interest in this.
If he made it great. A jab survivor!
But just looking at it without actually doing any forensics it appears that photo with the blue jersey is a chop?
The black neck band looks all wrong. Doesn’t mean I have an opinion about it all, just that it looks wrong.

Fun Times

Moderated
Reaction score
The sun will eventually explode.
That’s exactly what it is. In about 8 billion years they figure. But it’s also relevant that our Milky Way is in the process of colliding with the Andromeda galaxy right now, but won’t fully envelop for about 4 billion years or so. That predates our sun dying by an estimated 4 billion years give or take, and it’s not clear what that’ll do to our little backyard solar system?
Either way, we’ll be long gone! Lol
All suns die, nothing fantasy about it. Ours is approaching middle age in cosmic time.

View attachment 1192307
Thinking you may have jinxed the timeframe just a bit there WTG🤔:D, https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/tech...pc=U531&cvid=7ab830e08aba40f188a75472642f86b9

Scientists Are Stunned , as a Piece of the Sun Breaks Off. 'New York Post' reports that scientists were recently baffled after watching material break off of the Sun's surface. . The remarkable phenomenon, which created a tornado-like swirl around the Sun's northern pole, was captured by NASA on the James Webb Space Telescope. Material from a northern prominence just broke away from the main filament & is now circulating in a massive polar vortex around the north pole of our Star, Dr. Tamitha Skov, space weather forecaster, via Twitter. Material from a northern prominence just broke away from the main filament & is now circulating in a massive polar vortex around the north pole of our Star, Dr. Tamitha Skov, space weather forecaster, via Twitter. 'New York Post' reports that a prominence is a large, bright feature that extends out from the surface of the Sun. . According to Scott McIntosh, the deputy director at the National Center for Atmospheric Research, researchers do not know the cause of the unique event. Once every solar cycle, it forms at the 55-degree latitude and it starts to march up to the solar poles. It’s very curious. There is a big ‘why’ question around it. , Scott McIntosh, deputy director at the National Center for Atmospheric Research, via 'New York Post'. Why does it only move toward the pole one time and then disappear and then come back, magically, three or four years later in exactly the same region?, Scott McIntosh, deputy director at the National Center for Atmospheric Research, via 'New York Post'. 'New York Post' reports that some experts suggest it has something to do with the Sun's magnetic field. Solar projections can disrupt GPS systems, power grids and even radio signals. According to Space.com, the Sun has already shot multiple "powerful" flares at the Earth this month as it approaches peak activity for its current 11-year cycle in 2025.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Sadly he is dead.

Tons of athletes dying suddenly on the field from cardiac events.

None of them revived, BUT he was?

Sure he was.
See post #130. You can’t fake a speech in front of live tv 😝

Runs2rch

Reaction score
Same question to you. Why???
Money

Lawsuits. NFL forced/mandated the clot shots.

If it came out that the Jab was responsible, more won't get the jab.

More lawsuits from every family with someone that has died suddenly.

Then lawsuits from everyone that already got the jab.

Did I mention Money and Lawsuits?

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Money

Lawsuits. NFL forced/mandated the clot shots.

If it came out that the Jab was responsible, more won't get the jab.

More lawsuits from every family with someone that has died suddenly.

Then lawsuits from everyone that already got the jab.

Did I mention Money and Lawsuits?
Your tin foil hat is a little tight to come up with all those reason and actually believe them. 😆

So the entire Bills football team and staff, ESPN, The medical staff is all in on it. 😂

How much does it cost to pay off all those people for their silence. 😝

Runs2rch

Reaction score
Your tin foil hat is a little tight to come up with all those reason and actually believe them. 😆

So the entire Bills football team and staff, ESPN, The medical staff is all in on it. 😂

How much does it cost to pay off all those people for their silence. 😝
Much less than you would imagine.

Remember plenty of members here told you so.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Tried to stay out of this nonsense. As usual cannot stay away.
Hamlin is NOT dead. Hamlin will play again,maybe not Buffalo,but he will play again.
Yes there was some sort of event on that field,doubful serious as led to believe. This is 2023,the phucked up media controlling the narrative on litterally every issue no matter what the issue. Anyone over 55 years of age realizes how controlled we have become. WTF,a crooked election in United States has bern tolerated like a 3rd world country. Only morons will believe the shit going on right now is what built the United States economy for decades.
Hamlin has been a media event,end of story.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Much less than you would imagine.

Remember plenty of members here told you so.
So if and when he comes back next year to play for the Bills it will be a imposter in his uniform. 😂

Remember I told you so. 😝

Runs2rch

Reaction score
Cough (bullshit)! Haha

Dude loves his fans. He would have come out during the game, said a few words, they would have paraded him around.

None of it adds up. It is not hard to see!