WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Random things that entertain me

MPHSystems

Hallett 240
Reaction score
1672368666416.jpeg

DLC

Reaction score
Ya know your slow when you look at that pic and say to your self, “That lady / chic ( what ever ) has a pretty heavy mustache and beard “

Wonder if it got locked up in the men’s jail or the women’s jail while in Russia….

I never gave it much thought or concern!

but
- news flash -
we got screwed in the trade!

4Waters

Reaction score
Ya know your slow when you look at that pic and say to your self, “That lady / chic ( what ever ) has a pretty heavy mustache and beard “

Wonder if it got locked up in the men’s jail or the women’s jail while in Russia….

I never gave it much thought or concern!

but
- news flash -
we got screwed in the trade!
Russia doesn't play those games, he was locked up in the men's jail

Mini Kat

Hammer Makin' Payments
Reaction score
I can't post it on here I would be banned for life........LMAO

MPHSystems

Hallett 240
Reaction score
Been removed
Probably for the best. Synopsis:

25-35 topless French chicks in an outdoor public square. All of them wearing skintight white shorts with giant red stains in the crotch area.

They are running around like chickens with their heads cut off screaming “abortion is sacred” in french.

Normal people are trying to cover them up them in Mylar blankets, tarps, moving blankets, whatever they can find because none of them had shaved and it was disgusting.

I’m glad it was taken down, not one of the women was making sammich. As a society, we need to maintain some social standards.

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
It's a guilty pleasure of mine to watch people get scared. I sit can watch you tube videos of the Bushman, Angry Carrot, and Scary Snowman for hours.

floatn turd

Reaction score
Sadly,
When my ol' lady's idiot kids talk to their friends......I hear most of these words.

Fuck'n morons!

MPHSystems

Hallett 240
Reaction score
It's a guilty pleasure of mine to watch people get scared. I sit can watch you tube videos of the Bushman, Angry Carrot, and Scary Snowman for hours.

I watched several minutes of each. You just like hearing girls scream. Not judging, I can’t say I didn’t enjoy it myself LOL