WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

I am taking Cdog and his family boating today……

C-Ya

Int’l Maritime Captain
Reaction score
Title says it all…….

They should be here in about 20 minutes. I am going to give them a FIVE STAR cruise of the intracoastal. I am going to head north…… Lake Boca, Boca Raton, Delray Beach.

Just thought I would post up, while waiting.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Awesome that you're doing that! Hope to see pics of the 3-hour tour 😂

sirbob

Reaction score
Weather today?

Is it as nice as it seems like it's been?

Shane54

Reaction score
C-Ya, is the waiting list for tours just below the list to borrow Dave's trailer?

Awesome of you to take them out. Hope you all have a great time!

JJ McClure

Reaction score
What bars are we stopping at today? Shooters?

boatnam2

Reaction score
I wish i could of made it down to see you C-YA last week, just a little to far for a day trip. Got my fill of orlando for sure, next time coming to SF.

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score
the only question is, is it on the twinvee or the tiki boat??😎

C-Ya

Int’l Maritime Captain
Reaction score
I will do a write up tomorrow. I am sure Cdog will be posting pics and write up too. We boated almost 7 hours. Went all over. Had lunch on the water, beached the boat, went to Lake Boca. Had a great time. Weather started cool, but heated up, and by the afternoon, it was perfect weather.

After Cdog and his family left, I ended up at cocktail hour on my pool deck, with neighbors. I am too buzzed to give more info, until tomorrow.

Here is a pic from today………. Cdog and C-Ya

87DA3452-7615-4AF4-996E-A017513974F8.jpeg

C-Ya

Int’l Maritime Captain
Reaction score
the only question is, is it on the twinvee or the tiki boat??😎
I don’t own a TwinVee. I own a WorldCat. The WorldCat is a much better boat than the TwinVee.

Btw, I look forward to taking you out on the WC next time you are in SoFlo.

Waterjunky

RDP Inmate #94
Reaction score
Looks like a good time C-Ya! I would love to see a little more of that side of Florida. If I make it there in the reasonable future, we will need to get together and have a beverage.

Cdog

Reaction score
Anywhere from Ft. Lauderdale to Del Ray beach puts you in the range of meeting up with C-ya pretty easily. We’re staying at the Wyndham in Pompano. Easy walking distance to restaurants, bars, piers & things to do. Easy drives up & down A1A to get between cities.

We’re headed to Key West tomorrow morning.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Anywhere from Ft. Lauderdale to Del Ray beach puts you in the range of meeting up with C-ya pretty easily. We’re staying at the Wyndham in Pompano. Easy walking distance to restaurants, bars, piers & things to do. Easy drives up & down A1A to get between cities.

By land or by sea??

C-Ya

Int’l Maritime Captain
Reaction score
All you guys have to do is give me some advance notice and I am always happy to take the members boating.

I am funny and knowledgeable. You will have a great time.

I can pretty much guarantee……… You will see many Manatee Eggs. They are all over the place!

sonicss31

Reaction score

Driving to KW on a Saturday morning could be brutal traffic wise. Islamorada is just always a nightmare. Leave your hotel around 7am and you may beat the late morning, early afternoon traffic. I’m headed north in the morning so we be passing each other. Enjoy KW. :cool:

beerrun

Reaction score
Driving to KW on a Saturday morning could be brutal traffic wise. Islamorada is just always a nightmare. Leave your hotel around 7am and you may beat the late morning, early afternoon traffic. I’m headed north in the morning so we be passing each other. Enjoy KW. :cool:
Leave at 4 am and beat all the traffic

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
All you guys have to do is give me some advance notice and I am always happy to take the members boating.

I can pretty much guarantee……… You will see many Manatee Eggs. They are all over the place!
When does your BIL come back into town to stay with you. :p😅

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score

lies! I didnt give you any advanced notice at all! 😅

boatnam2

Reaction score
Only beach I went to last week was Cocoa beach and it was shoulder to shoulder for miles, I couldn't believe how crowded it was.

SOCALCRICKETT

Reaction score
Here is the list of members I have met on this site and took boating in SoFlo……..

HavasuHusker -

Shlbyntro -

Beerrun -

Cdog -

Who will be next?

Let’s go boating! Hit me up!
I'll have to check with the wife to see if we are coning out in August, my brother just got back from ft Lauderdale and has been talking about the area non stop, looks like it may be on the list of places to move too

JJ McClure

Reaction score
Dang you guys are making me homesick. I’ll be hitting C-Ya up next time I’m in town. Plenty of advanced notice. I promise.

sonicss31

Reaction score
When the kids are back in the resort, you should take the wife to “Better Than Sex” dessert only eatery. Very cool and romantic. 😻