WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

RAILCAR INCIDENT IN SAN BERNARDINO

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Last edited:

alohajeff

Reaction score
This one was pretty gnarly... it was a Ghost Rider for almost 12 miles. Hit 120 mph and derailed.

FsQFkJKaMAEdfG2.jpg
Aloha

Taboma

Reaction score
Dumps the air for an emergency brake application and then releases the brakes before securing the train or pumping up enough air to set the brakes again if needed.
So there's no engineers onboard, the train is coasting by itself downhill ?

wzuber

Reaction score
It's begining to look like the RXR co's have established train delrailment accidents as a profit center from insurance claims or something. How in the world do they get insurance? Are they so irresponsible in their operations that this has become common place...NBD? The losses must be stagering unless somebody else is picking up the tab? Do they just add on another 20/30/50% and laugh it off? Where are the screaming environutsies?

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
It's begining to look like the RXR co's have established train delrailment accidents as a profit center from insurance claims or something. How in the world do they get insurance? Are they so irresponsible in their operations that this has become common place...NBD? The losses must be stagering unless somebody else is picking up the tab? Do they just add on another 20/30/50% and laugh it off? Where are the screaming environutsies?
Self insured I believe.

River Runnin

Reaction score
Now you know why that fooking Biden's southern open boarder invasion force is here!

DUN

Reaction score
That's the gnarliest derailment I think I've ever seen. Imagine what that sounded like.

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
Is this the same one or a different one?

Damn train killed my food🤣

Both of my brothers are avid hunters, myself I’ve got no desire to hunt!

I’ve killed ten times the elk and deer as them combined.

Reactions: DWC

Moabifam5

Reaction score
Just curious, what constitutes a run away? No way to apply breaks?

alohajeff

Reaction score
I just want to see a freight go by at a buck twenty. 😱🙀
I've been wondering if the actual achieved speed somewhere along the tracks may have exceeded 118 mph. Not sure if the loco telemetry data will ever see the light of day but one can hope.

Aloha

FCT

Reaction score
I don’t think people realize how common derailments are. I know I never did until I got into the business I’m in. I know people that are damn near busy full time just cleaning up derailment’s. The majority of the time you just don’t hear about them.

Ricks raft

Reaction score
But we didn’t want a pipeline from Canada to Texas for petroleum because of environmental concerns. Thank you Soros😡

CLdrinker

Reaction score
I heard the engineer got off at about 15mph. Still moving pretty good to be diving into rocks.
Better than taking a digger at a buck twenty fuck all that. I will stick to this desk jockey job.

• Haha
Reactions: FCT

bentprops

Reaction score

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
It would appear train derailments occur on a weekly sometimes daily basis. Here is one from last evening in North Dakota. Press claims no toxic chemicals were leaked or hazardous. I suspect we will find out soon enough.
THEY'RE LYING TO US!!!! IT'S BITUMEN, NOT PETROLEUM!
Oh, Bitumen is a sticky, black, highly viscous liquid or semi-solid form of petroleum.

Not directed at you, just the mass hysteria types on twitter. EDIT: I guess may be directed at Bent props, just saw his post.

The country may be under attack, but this ain't it.

bonesfab

Reaction score
On these they just ought to let the tweakers at it. That sight would be cleaner than it ever was. and maybe the tweakers wouldn't steal other shit for a few days.

propcheck

Reaction score
A question for those in the know:

Are Train derailments caused by poor maintenance on the trains and railways or human error?

bonesfab

Reaction score
A question for those in the know:

Are Train derailments caused by poor maintenance on the trains and railways or human error?
A derailment would be more mechanical than human in my opinion. Its not like there is a steering wheel that you can yank to the right and say this bitch is coming off the rails. But human induced by lack of maintenance