WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

NORD!!!!!!

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
]http://www.local6.com/news/14519881/detail.html

WAUKEGAN, Ill. -- Police are still looking into what exactly happened in a Waukegan apartment early Sunday morning when a dachshund chewed off the genitals of a 4-month-old boy.

Fire and police personnel arrived at 1:30 a.m. to the home on the city????????s far southwest side and encountered the infant ???????? who was bleeding profusely ???????? and took him from the scene in a helicopter to a hospital.

The father of the boy told police he was visiting his girlfriend with his son when the infant fell asleep on a couch. The girlfriend had placed blankets around the child and the two went into another room to sleep.

Police said the girlfriend????????s dachshund may have smelled urine in the child????????s diaper and began to chew away at the diaper.

The dog continued to destroy the diaper until he mutilated and ingested the child????????s genitals. The girlfriend awoke to the child screaming and immediately called 911. The boy was taken to Lutheran General Hospital in Park Ridge where he was listed in stable condition.

An effort was made to recover the boy????????s genitalia by performing surgery, but police said the dog vomited and a veterinarian determined the tissue was substantially destroyed and reattachment would not be possible.

The animal is now held in Waukegan Animal Control custody.

Cmdr. Wayne Walles said the Waukegan Police Criminal Investigations Division and the Lake County States Attorney????????s Office are still investigating the incident.

A notification to the Department of Child and Family Services has been made.
________
PLYMOUTH ROAD RUNNER HISTORY

Last edited:

mrs flyin vee

not a bitch. THE BITCH
Reaction score
how horrable. I could hurt them really bad right now. Just the thought of that poor boy growing up that way really piises me off about stupidity . he can never have kids or anything.:swear

DeltaSigBoater

This is... Legendary!
Reaction score
:eek:

I just threw-up a little in my mouth after reading this :(

DeltaSigBoater

This is... Legendary!
Reaction score
he know coats them in peanut butter too. ;)

I remember back in middle school hearing about this kid who coated his junk in peanut butter and had the dog lick it off. Story was that he ended up in the hospital for an infection!

Imagine explaining that to your parents and the doctor.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
That's awful when you read about things like this.. :( I know for a long time people were campaigning against pitbulls, becuase of one that had nibbled the toes off a baby.

Bottom line is a dog (of any type) shouldn't be left alone with an infant.

RD

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
That's awful when you read about things like this.. :( I know for a long time people were campaigning against pitbulls, becuase of one that had nibbled the toes off a baby.

Bottom line is a dog (of any type) shouldn't be left alone with an infant.

RD

all doxies should be put to death!!

we should start a movement against these vicious penis eaters:swear:swear:swear
________
CHRYSLER (DIVISION) HISTORY

Last edited:

WYRD

Reaction score
how horrable. I could hurt them really bad right now. Just the thought of that poor boy growing up that way really piises me off about stupidity . he can never have kids or anything.:swear

Would we really want this genepool reproducing anyways:confused::skull

Angry Inch

Hung like a light switch.
Reaction score
You really know how to gay things up don't you? :fsakes

smileydavid.gif

Nord

HONKY
Reaction score
When I deleted my mypace, I made one for Bailey so my parents could keep there eye on my nieces. It got an incredible response!

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
My gf has a MySpace set up for our weenie dogs.

When I deleted my mypace, I made one for Bailey so my parents could keep there eye on my nieces. It got an incredible response!