WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Interesting e-mail from someone upset about RDP (Frank Holbert?)

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
On Mon, Dec 27, 2010 at 2:19 PM, Frank Holbert
Please stop putting your water mark on my photos and get them off the internet. If there still there tonight I?ll go public.

Frank Holbert
http://160knots.com

I'm thinking he thinks I upload every picture to this place or something. That being said anyone know who this guy is, or what pictures he is talking about so I can remove them?

RD

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Hahahah well that's a very helpful and descriptive email..... maybe he was never told that sugar gets you further than vinegar :p

I wonder if it's stuff in the kodak moments thread?

Reaction score
So much for you getting to the river on time:D

rivergames

Reaction score
I'm thinking he thinks I upload every picture to this place or something. That being said anyone know who this guy is, or what pictures he is talking about so I can remove them?

RD
I thought the only photos posted here are from members that want their photos posted here?

WTDecker

Reaction score
I clicked on his web site under his name. He is a pilot with an attitude:D

Reaction score
Frank holbert if your out there plase create a handle and introduce yourself:thumbsup:thumbsup

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
Frank... Why come to RDP for your coming out of the closet announcement ??

Congrats for you. :champagne:

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I'm not trying to be mean to Frank, I was trying to find out which photo's they were so I could remove them..

Someone has to know him if his pics ended up on here.. I have no clue which pics they would be?

RD

Dave Wettlaufer

Reaction score
I thought the only photos posted here are from members that want their photos posted here?

Yeah, but the pics came from somewhere.

Is this one of them, Frank?:headscratch:

images

Reaction score
fucking byron stole BO BO pics from someone in san fran. WAIT

rivergames

Reaction score
I think I found one of the pics he was talking about

Attachments

• bull ride.jpg
    bull ride.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 2,443

sergeantmike

Reaction score
After my Air Force time I was hired by the FAA as an Air Traffic Controller and assigned to Fresno CA...

Tower dweller....

Chipster27

B Team Member #27
Reaction score
First, let me say it was not a picture I uploaded of a girl's shaved va-jay-jay.
Second - 160 knots? Sounds like a domain for anal beads.

Motor Boater

Reaction score
Kind of Ironic that Franks strong arm tactic was to "go public" and you went ahead and took it public for him. LOL

sergeantmike

Reaction score
"Second - 160 knots? Sounds like a domain for anal beads."

Or a Bondage Special!

Director...
Reaction score
Oh no....Not Frank Holbert...:eek:...:p...Dave, the Frank I was comparing you to was Frank Lopez......From Scarface...:D

sergeantmike

Reaction score
is like swimming with sharks wearing a meatloaf bathing suit... you are not gonna win!

batterup

Reaction score
The funny thing is I googled his name and found an aviation forum where he was posting photos that weren't his.

by fholbert ? Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:09 am

Giving credit where credit is due these pictures were uploaded to the Flight Aware Forum by user Flight7

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
Just remove RiverDavesPlace from everything. LOL.:D

So someone copied his pictures form another website and re-posted (uploaded)them here. Probably because that site won't allow hot-linking and some member here wanted to show them.

LOL... How are you supposed to police that?

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
looks like the water is whats gonna leave a mark..:rolleyes:

attachment.php

Director...
Reaction score
I checked with Bo Bo...He said to tell Frank to go fuck his fist...:p

Director...
Reaction score
The funny thing is I googled his name and found an aviation forum where he was posting photos that weren't his.

Giving credit where credit is due these pictures were uploaded to the Flight Aware Forum by user Flight7

Bnag! there's a drive......deep left center....:thumbsup

batterup

Reaction score
QUOTE=rivergames;599243]I think this picture is bitchen. So I think I am going to go post it on my facebook now

:rotflmao:[:thumbsup[/QUOTE]

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Give me a link to that..

RD

Dave Wettlaufer

Reaction score
Is this better?:cool:

Attachments

• Corona.jpg
    Corona.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 1,819
Last edited:

Director...
Reaction score
What was that dirt forum we descended upon that time...lol....?

WTDecker

Reaction score
Dave, Dave,,,Sargeantmike started it,,,,,,it's all his fault. Come on punish him, make it hurt:D

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Is this better?:cool:

I believe that is totally legal under the fair use guidelines of criticism and commentary :skull But i am not a lawyer and am no way qualified to give legal advice :D

"Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship."

Director...
Reaction score
Dave ...I think you should invite Frank to join our little forum here....Get to meet the many fine people, from varied backrounds (some aviation related!) He could post up some pics pf his planes, and we could all embrace ...and get to know him................................and then we can infract him.....drag him to the curb....and ban him for 2 weeks!...:thumbsup

:champagne:

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Dave ...I think you should invite Frank to join our little forum here....Get to meet the many fine people, from varied backrounds (some aviation related!) He could post up some pics pf his planes, and we could all embrace ...and get to know him................................and then we can infract him.....drag him to the curb....and ban him for 2 weeks!...:thumbsup

I did invite him to join the community.. :D

Frank, would it surprise you to know that I have no idea what you are talking about? It is a river community based website with over 5000 members. 99% of the content (photo's threads / videos / galleries) is uploaded by said community.

With that being said, if someone uploads a photo to RDP, the photo is automatically watermarked as such. I would be happy to remove said photo's, if I knew where to find them on the website, and which ones they are precisely. I'd be surprised (very surprised) if the person that uploaded the photo's isn't a friend of yours or something, and you just haven't made the connection from your pic to how it ended up on my site.

I can pretty much guarantee you that whatever photo's are up there will still be up there tonight, because I'm working through the day, and going to the river tonight. Without any indication of which ones they are, there's not much I can do about it.

As for the rest (go public).. Frank, relax and have a beer or something. Nobody is stealing your pictures, or claiming authorship. Someone (again most likely some friend of yours) saw a picture they liked and wanted to share it with the community. No more no less. There are a lot of pilots on the board, who knows check it out, you might like it!

If you need some assistance or resolution with something on the site or about the site quicker then sunday (when I return from the river), then please feel free to call me 760-515-BOAT, and I'll do whatever I can to help you out.

I'm thinking you bastards are going to make him feel unwelcome though. :(

He will most likely "go public" on my ass now.. :eek:

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
I clicked on his web site under his name. He is a pilot with an attitude:D

hahaha....

there was a retired pilot that lived behind me when i bought my house. That guy was a fuckin prick who thought his shit didn stink too!!!

I agree with Bobo. :D

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Just remove RiverDavesPlace from everything. LOL.:D

So someone copied his pictures form another website and re-posted (uploaded)them here. Probably because that site won't allow hot-linking and some member here wanted to show them.

LOL... How are you supposed to police that?

That is exactly the point.. It's impossible to police it, so why would I try?

RD

Director...
Reaction score
I did invite him to join the community.. :D

I'm thinking you bastards are going to make him feel unwelcome though. :(

He will most likely "go public" on my ass now.. :eek:

Dave...."bastards"...is such a harsh term, and should be reserved for the secret & super secret forums, or in the pm system....Please use ..."inmates" instead....:thumbsup

sergeantmike

Reaction score
Dave, Dave,,,Sargeantmike started it,,,,,,it's all his fault. Come on punish him, make it hurt

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Dave, Dave,,,Sargeantmike started it,,,,,,it's all his fault. Come on punish him, make it hurt

We're thinking about giving him a gold star for providing this holidays entertainment.. :D

RD

callbob

semi flaccid member
Reaction score
This reminds me of something I heard on a sports talk show today.
"The internet is the worlds largest bathroom stall. Someone writes something and someone else contributes".
So as not to get in trouble for jacking somebodies dealio, I think it was the guy subbing for Dan Patrick on the Dan Patrick show.

Marko

BIG member
Reaction score
Hey theres a midget on here called " Holy Moly" and I think his real name is Frank! :D

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score

yeah, ban his ass... i never liked him anyway..:thumbsup