WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

ds 2011

scootin newton

Reaction score
so i realize im probally the only one here that is clueless on what this is all about. i hear something about a poker run then an all out speed test? is this on saturday and sunday?

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
Read the threads , Its not realy that much fun , Killer big $$$$$$$ boats , HOTTER THEN HELL CHICKS , boats hittn 150 mph + cold beer did I say HOTTER THEN HELL CHICKS ? not much fun :(

Joker

Reaction score
Read the threads , Its not realy that much fun , Killer big $$$$$$$ boats , HOTTER THEN HELL CHICKS , boats hittn 150 mph + cold beer did I say HOTTER THEN HELL CHICKS ? not much fun :(

Ur right, this year sucked. Chicks in bikinis everywhere. Last year was much better with the wet t shirts.
I probably won't do it again until next year.

sergeantmike

Reaction score
Just got back home from the street fair.... again it sucked.

Thanks RD and Diva for the freebies, cold beer, good time at the booth~ great to finally meet up with you all.

Boats, babes, food, beer all was terrible.... gonna go out on the lake tomorrow rather than wander the streets of Havasu!

Joker

Reaction score
Just got back home from the street fair.... again it sucked.

Thanks RD and Diva for the freebies, cold beer, good time at the booth~ great to finally meet up with you all.

Boats, babes, food, beer all was terrible.... gonna go out on the lake tomorrow rather than wander the streets of Havasu!

U just got home? Damn, u were at the booth when I was there. That was around 2:00

sergeantmike

Reaction score
Picked up my buddy's wife and took her back down to see the show. Hubby won't be here till late and she wanted to check out the boats... all good~she is smokin' hot and been friends for years... so I HAD to go back this evening.

Only thing that really sucked... not ONE jet boat! That is discrimination. I'm taking my "classic" Spectra down there next year.

:party2:

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
Picked up my buddy's wife and took her back down to see the show. Hubby won't be here till late and she wanted to check out the boats... all good~she is smokin' hot and been friends for years... so I HAD to go back this evening.

Only thing that really sucked... not ONE jet boat! That is discrimination. I'm taking my "classic" Spectra down there next year.

:party2:

No Jet Boats? :D:D:eek:

That's the wrong kind of Fair to find Jet Boaters. Not one cow in sight. :)