WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2 hours 48 min until......

GR8WHITE

Reaction score
I head out to the river for the weekend.:champagne: Planned a guys trip with 12 guys no wives or kids, 10 flaked so it's just my one buddy and I. Oh well beats staying at home!:D Anyone gonna be out near Havasu on the river this weekend?

Riverjunkie42

Reaction score
Wow they must be spoiled. Those type of trips are supposed to be the best. That's really weird. :headscratch:

scottietwohoty

Reaction score
Have a blast!!! Wish I was going to the river.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

GR8WHITE

Reaction score
Wow they must be spoiled. Those type of trips are supposed to be the best. That's really weird. :headscratch:

These guys now a days have no huevos!!!:skull Oh well, might meet up with some members at the pirate on friday.:D

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
I never understand people who flake out on a river trip.

Some people just don't get it :loser:

Have a good time. More beer for you :champagne:

Flyinbowtie

Reaction score
Have fun.
10 out of twelve flake is way above average. Make sure the flakes know what a good time you had.

Riverjunkie42

Reaction score
These guys now a days have no huevos!!!:skull Oh well, might meet up with some members at the pirate on friday.:D

Sounds like they are a bunch of pussies. My buddies have been dying to go the river. With more dudes the cost goes down dramatically. Hell the cost of fuel is cheap with 12 guys. :smackhead You and your buddy need to get flashed and take some video, maybe then your friends will regret not coming out. :boobeyes:

Mini Kat

Hammer Makin' Payments
Reaction score
Just show them 'YOU TUBE Girls Gone Wild Havasu" they'll change their mind.:boobeyes::boobeyes::D

Tamalewagon

Little Buddy
Reaction score
Have a great time. We'll be out on Monday through next week if you're still going to be around.

kevnmcd

Reaction score
Leaving is just a few and will be out there until the 14th. If you see me, come enjoy a cold one!