WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Hey Boner!!!!!!!!!! Callll out thread!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MisplacedSooner

Reaction score
New TV show coming out ASAP.....The Parker Shores..Starring...fill in the blanks..:skull

FordRacing250

Reaction score
allow me to intoduce myself , im the so called midget with the red boat that told somebody to shut the fuck up , i guess i wasnt the only one in my camp thinkin the same thing , anyhow , since i gotta sleep in the camp near rivermom and dad , im only gonna say this one more time to keep the piece at my camp ,sorry if i was outta line, i put out my hand and got a shake when i said sorry , but that wasnt good enough u had to post shit on the internet , well i hope that works out for ya , holy crap lunden , and SFV2RVR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U GUYS HAVE MY BACK OR WHAT ! and to my campground hosts .... epic thread ! wow !and river dave ... ill be here abit more for sure ! V-DRIVES all day ! oh and one more thing ,the killer dog u were pettin all day with ty and jen , the old black lab ,with grey hair ..... pretty angry killer dog huh , just sayin , i think anybody on here that has met my dog knows he is a lover not a fighter

Whats up Scott, Same killer dogs you used to have at your shop a few years back?
Btw, This is Tim, I used to work for Ed....

Wendi

Reaction score
Peace out gotta watch the 10:00 news page 93. :thumbsup:boobeyes:

REDROCKET

Reaction score
tim ? worked wth tow guy ? and ya u know me allways a killer dog at the shop

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
Thanks :) When the thread hit the 9:00 news I figured I should log on! Miss this chit.

sent from my 4th new Droid2

Saw you pulling into Moabi with PBK a few weeks back. I would have waved but it didn't hit me that it was you till you guys were already past me. :D

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
allow me to intoduce myself , im the so called midget with the red boat that told somebody to shut the fuck up , i guess i wasnt the only one in my camp thinkin the same thing , anyhow , since i gotta sleep in the camp near rivermom and dad , im only gonna say this one more time to keep the piece at my camp ,sorry if i was outta line, i put out my hand and got a shake when i said sorry , but that wasnt good enough u had to post shit on the internet , well i hope that works out for ya , holy crap lunden , and SFV2RVR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U GUYS HAVE MY BACK OR WHAT ! and to my campground hosts .... epic thread ! wow !and river dave ... ill be here abit more for sure ! V-DRIVES all day ! oh and one more thing ,the killer dog u were pettin all day with ty and jen , the old black lab ,with grey hair ..... pretty angry killer dog huh , just sayin , i think anybody on here that has met my dog knows he is a lover not a fighter

Welcome to the board Scott.. Kind of an awkward way to have to introduce yourself to start posting, but welcome none the less. LOL

Had to go to the store and get a pack of smokes and a short case. At some point in time this whole thing is going to blow up like the great Cake Eater thread. Was there then, will be here now. Ring the bell, next round.:D:D

HOLY SHIT.. Where have you been? and what's the latest on your project? Glad to see you back online..

I heard it was a Magic.:skull

Conquest Deckboat.. Not saying who's, etc.. Just letting those know what kinda boat pulls ass, and what doesn't.

RD

TRG

Reaction score
Shitty Titties or not!....I'de play with em! lol Nice hangin with ya Saturday Scott! see ya later this week bud!
TRG

Lunden

Reaction score
Just curious, I don't want to go all the way back through this EPIC thread, but who's deckboat was she on and what was the year, make and model??

That guy is high tailing it to the Dr. tomorrow to get checked out....he is NEVER going to admit to this!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Saw you pulling into Moabi with PBK a few weeks back. I would have waved but it didn't hit me that it was you till you guys were already past me. :D

No shit? LOL.. This thread might get more epic!!

RD

Punchy

Hanging Member
Reaction score
That guy is high tailing it to the Dr. tomorrow to get checked out....he is NEVER going to admit to this!

Haha...."Sir....what you have here is a bad case of deck dick"

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Conquest Deckboat.. Not saying who's, etc.. Just letting those know what kinda boat pulls ass, and what doesn't.

RD

Marketing genius...release more info when we get to 150 pages, to keep the thread alive :thumbsup

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Must.... go.... to.... sleep.... i have a full day to waste on this entertainment tomorrow. 94 pages... holy fock.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Lunden

Reaction score

Anytime Redrocket! Will introduce myself Labor Day if you are up. I don't ever post, but once I saw this I had to. Not right for her to try and call you out when she knows you aren't even on this board! Chicken shit....and I am not as bad as everone is making me out to be! I just stand up for what I think is right! Outdrive1 and RD are giving WAY to much credit! :)

HolyMoly

reMember
Reaction score
Anytime Redrocket! Will introduce myself Labor Day if you are up. I don't ever post, but once I saw this I had to. Not right for her to try and call you out when she knows you aren't even on this board! Chicken shit....and I am not as bad as everone is making me out to be! I just stand up for what I think is right! Outdrive1 and RD are giving WAY to much credit! :)

Lunden never has to use an iron because her clothes are scared straight.

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
You read it on the internet...must be true ;)

;);)

2647139313_33410e7948.jpg

Fltplan

Reaction score
I had one of the busiest days at work today. I haven't let this thread get away though. I was in a debrief with the FAA and my customer who just passed his type rating ride and on tapatalk getting the updates. Yes, you should watch your directional control on that V1 cut! Holy Shit RVRMOM is back! What? Oh sorry, yes watch your directional control!:thumbsup

SFV2RVR

Registered Parker Legend
Reaction score

Thats the way I felt too Lunden. Scott is my friend and I thought is was chicken shit for her to call him out when he was not even on the boards. She got a dose of her own medicine!:thumbsup

Mock Auntie

Reaction score
where the hell you been, oh wait (baby), seen them on the parker strip in a boat...:D

Hey MM! I been around :D Sheep, goats and pigs this season and a new horse. I've been boating around here mostly although I did get to Parker and Mohave this summer :) How are ya?

REDROCKET

Reaction score
see ya labor day , ill sport u some drinks fo sho !

Punchy

Hanging Member
Reaction score

Don't think anyone is making you out to be bad....you rock! As far as I'm concerned, you're fucking perfect....

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
Hey MM! I been around :D Sheep, goats and pigs this season and a new horse. I've been boating around here mostly although I did get to Parker and Mohave this summer :) How are ya?

And Pirates Cove. LOL!!!! :D

milkmoney

Reaction score

doin jus fine m.a. you know jus hangin at the river...i told ya to stick with steers..lol...new horse, wow.lucky you, i jus bought 1000 head of black angus and 30,000 acres. you know for future use...i seen you and pbk going up river when i was going down..i was on seadoo not the sled...long time no talk...glad things are going good. lets hope they dont take this and run with it.lol...:D

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
Why DJunkie! Are you trying to highjack RiverMoms thread?! Shame on you! :D

This will be the most Epic thread this site has and will ever will see. And I know you saw me leaving Moabi that day. ;):skull

Fury25

Reaction score
Don't think anyone is making you out to be bad....you rock! As far as I'm concerned, you're fucking perfect....

X2. I think u created quite the following in just a few post!!

Note "if you wanted a list of lunden enemies, just take a look at the extinct species list!"

Mock Auntie

Reaction score
This will be the most Epic thread this site has and will ever will see. And I know you saw me leaving Moabi that day. ;):skull

Umm...nope. Sorry. I didn't see you. I would have said hello.

Fltplan

Reaction score
I think all the characters involved need a group picture next time you're all out. Maybe a group hug too! Nighty nite!:D

Mock Auntie

Reaction score
doin jus fine m.a. you know jus hangin at the river...i told ya to stick with steers..lol...new horse, wow.lucky you, i jus bought 1000 head of black angus and 30,000 acres. you know for future use...i seen you and pbk going up river when i was going down..i was on seadoo not the sled...long time no talk...glad things are going good. lets hope they dont take this and run with it.lol...:D

The girls would LOVE to show steers. I just don't have any right now. We just bought two more goats. We have one to sell at SoCal and 2 lambs for Norco and 2 for SoCal, 2 pigs for SoCal and 1 nice one for Norco. They want steers bad!

I looked for you when I was in Parker but never saw your boat. I guess that's why. You were on the Ski. :)

phuggit

Reaction score
I had to start reading this shit from the end and go backwards because I couldnt catch up the the most current post. Focking amazing. Im going to guess there will be a vacancy coming soon at a Parker trailer park.

droidage.....:O

spotondl

In a Purple Haze
Reaction score
The girls would LOVE to show steers. I just don't have any right now. We just bought two more goats. We have one to sell at SoCal and 2 lambs for Norco and 2 for SoCal, 2 pigs for SoCal and 1 nice one for Norco. They want steers bad!

I looked for you when I was in Parker but never saw your boat. I guess that's why. You were on the Ski. :)

Not sure you want your 4H activities included in this thread... the way things are going sideways here your animals have little chance of making it out with their honor intact... Just sayin... :D:D:D

rvrmom

Reaction score
Im going to bed to with mark and lunden is taking care of Ryan because im getting laid on a deck boat

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.