WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Hey Boner!!!!!!!!!! Callll out thread!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SFV2RVR

Registered Parker Legend
Reaction score
Im going to bed to with mark and lunden is taking care of Ryan because im getting laid on a deck boat

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

You wish. I wouldnt fuck you with Boner's dog's dick lady! :skull

Wicky

Mr. Potatohead
Reaction score
Anybody else out there thinking of buying a deck boat?

SFV2RVR

Registered Parker Legend
Reaction score
In fact Rvrmom, I'd rather jack off with a fist full of thumbtac's than bang you!:D

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
So I guess any more picture of the infamous "20" are kinda off the table, huh....
Ray

Fury25

Reaction score
Im going to bed to with mark and lunden is taking care of Ryan because im getting laid on a deck boat

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Why do u have to bring up old shit, were really looking for some new material from you. After all you did have control of this thread for the first page or so. Now could be your time to get on top of that deck and get control back of your thread. Plus whatever you do say it could have the chance to hit this out of the park!

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
wow joe, alittle harsh you are starting to sound like your buddy og the man..:D

Is that bad?? :D

allow me to intoduce myself , im the so called midget with the red boat that told somebody to shut the fuck up , i guess i wasnt the only one in my camp thinkin the same thing , anyhow , since i gotta sleep in the camp near rivermom and dad , im only gonna say this one more time to keep the piece at my camp ,sorry if i was outta line, i put out my hand and got a shake when i said sorry , but that wasnt good enough u had to post shit on the internet , well i hope that works out for ya , holy crap lunden , and SFV2RVR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U GUYS HAVE MY BACK OR WHAT ! and to my campground hosts .... epic thread ! wow !and river dave ... ill be here abit more for sure ! V-DRIVES all day ! oh and one more thing ,the killer dog u were pettin all day with ty and jen , the old black lab ,with grey hair ..... pretty angry killer dog huh , just sayin , i think anybody on here that has met my dog knows he is a lover not a fighter

Welcome to the madness. :thumbsup

And MA, welcome back! You have been missed as well. :champagne:

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
So who is the dude that tapped that ass on the deckboat? Was this established? I may have missed it in the 90 pages or so. :D

SFV2RVR

Registered Parker Legend
Reaction score
So who is the dude that tapped that ass on the deckboat? Was this established? I may have missed it in the 90 pages or so. :D

A friend of mine, and he's not on the boards. I'll leave it at that!

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
11pm and all is well...

Nite all, catch ya tomorrow. :bowdown: