WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Hey Boner!!!!!!!!!! Callll out thread!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
You are seriously a doushe bag. I don't and never did want to take care of your son. That is what you and Mark should be doing. Not screwing random people or trying to swing from cabana to cabana. And when that didn't work fighting in front of everyone else trying to enjoy their vacations. You two should have never been aloud to have any kids. The fact that you two think this is funny is disturbing at best. To sum it up when someone trying to enjoy their vacation told you and your fighting (husband) partner or what ever you are to shut the fuck up, you come on a public forum that you know he isn't on is BULLSHIT! Rvrmom and rvrdad are DOUCHE BAGS . :thumbsdown

Bam.........at least now I can go to bed on a happy note

spotondl

In a Purple Haze
Reaction score
Watching the trainwreck at Sandbar Resort this Labor Day weekend is going to be like watching Site 6 on a holiday weekend in the middle of a zero enforcement LEO union labor strike...

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray to god my soul to keep.. If Lunden attacks me on the Internet before I wake, I pray the lord my soul to take!

Just freaking mean I tell ya!

Good night party people..

RD

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
I hate to seem like an uninformed newbie, but is this "Sandbar Resort" the old "Red Rock" camp/trailer park??? I saw some pics in another thread, primarily the balcony bar, but also the view from the balcony bar, that sure looked like the Red Rock stretch of river.... I was last there in Sept. 03 during the v drive deal when Red Rock was owned by some religious group/pastor/doctor of philosophy named Beach.... So is this where all this went down?... Or another resort... I have planned to come back to the Parker Strip this year, but likely after Labor Day when my little boat won;t get ran over by the ballers in the 30-40 footers..
Please excuse my "out of date" ignorance. I DO however know where Fox's bar is, and can visualize a deck boat tied up there......
Ray

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray to god my soul to keep.. If Lunden attacks me on the Internet before I wake, I pray the lord my soul to take!

Just freaking mean I tell ya!

Good night party people..

RD

Hell Dave, Lunden sounds like the kind of moderator you need here... Maybe keep the inmates in line... I mean really, after Chuck Norris quit this place has been kinda fast and loose....
Ray
PS RD SUX, I get soooo many questions about that sticker on the back of the truck...

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I hate to seem like an uninformed newbie, but is this "Sandbar Resort" the old "Red Rock" camp/trailer park??? I saw some pics in another thread, primarily the balcony bar, but also the view from the balcony bar, that sure looked like the Red Rock stretch of river.... I was last there in Sept. 03 during the v drive deal when Red Rock was owned by some religious group/pastor/doctor of philosophy named Beach.... So is this where all this went down?... Or another resort... I have planned to come back to the Parker Strip this year, but likely after Labor Day when my little boat won;t get ran over by the ballers in the 30-40 footers..
Please excuse my "out of date" ignorance. I DO however know where Fox's bar is, and can visualize a deck boat tied up there......
Ray

Yes it is next to Foxes.. and by the way, the place is nice, and generally the people are nice. The staff is excellent, and the drinks are good..

Don't let this thread discourage you from checking it out.

Hell I'm thinking about renting a trailer there on Labor Day... LOL (I think a lot of other people are too.. :D)

RD

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
So it is the old Red Rock campground.... Maybe I'll break my tradition of staying off the river on holiday weekends and come down to see you there with my old jetboat.. If any of this rolls over, it should be quite interesting, AND we got screwed on the "20" pics, so maybe we could put the word out that "April" needs to show up....
Ray

FordRacing250

Reaction score
Yup its the old red rock. Its been cleaned up and the new owners are great. Food there is good.
In 2003 was it still Rita that owned it? I dont remember

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
Yup its the old red rock. Its been cleaned up and the new owners are great. Food there is good.
In 2003 was it still Rita that owned it? I dont remember

No, unless she was tied in with "Doctor" Beach. He was a doctor of philosophy, another name for a religious zealot... I remember him coming down the beach to water the trees with a gardening can with a spout. A few cups of water each, unless there was a chick in a bikini, then THAT tree needed a few trips to water... I remember the showers went to seed, and the bathrooms were atrocious...But that one tree was aces....Glad to hear it was cleaned up. I haven't been back since 03, some here remember the tragedy of 03, and the rivercops basically shut us down as far as performance flatties, hydros without full mufflers etc etc....BUT, back to the thread of the century...
Ray

FordRacing250

Reaction score
Last time I was there before 2 weeks ago was about 2002, I remember going out there just about every other weekend, big holidays and such.... I also remember me and a buddy showing up flat bottom weekend with a jet.... boy did we get shit for that... But them flat bottom guys lightened up on us..

Genetic Freak

Reaction score
Heres the story from that weekend lmao.Notice how many times she uses the words fuck me.

"River Stories

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know we all got em. This may bite me in the ass but what the hell

Here's a read for ya

So back in the Spring my best girlfriend and her friend came over for cocktails at my house. I say to my BFF so when we gonna do an adult's trip to the River? Other friend.. what's the River? Huh!!!!!!! WTF. Wadda you mean what's the River? She.. I have no clue. What River? I fell out of my chair laughing. Anyway we make plans to go out for an all girls weekend, no kiddo's weekend

Fast forward 2 months we are rollin...

Get to the trailer me and bff get shit done like a nascar pit crew. She's been out there with me like a million times with me. We don't even speak just get r done. Load fridge, make beds and most importantly make us a big ole cocktail and throw the bathing suits on. Ok it's on! Let's go to Fox's, What's a Fox? Seriously? oh Christ, newbie

So what happened Friday night,.. well never happened as far as I am concerned. Except me falling out of the trailer at 3:00 am going to have a smoke.

BFF the next morning, what happened last night? Me. what? Well I heard a big thud and a 'ah fuck' . I think I broke my big toe? You what? Do we need to go to the hospital. Fuck no! I've got some gauze go get me some duct tape from the cubby in the back of the trailer and were good Oh and I'll take a screw driver

Stumble back over to Fox's about noonish? Two girlfriends are on FIRE, they set me up at the bar and Carol (I think) give's me vodka tonics and bags of ice for the foot ALL DAY. All I ask is that we keep the newbie off the poll at Fox's.

Oh about 3 or 4 ish? a bachelor party rolls in. They have got t-shirts, coozies etc... PREPARED! I can't move b/c now I am beyond hammered and have a broken foot. We have a friggen blast! Laughing, dancing(them) side splitting fun!

BFF comes up to me and say's 'hey they want us to go back to their river house with them. Me. why? Well they have something planned for the bachelor. Oh fuck me, ahh what the hell, Carol, can I have another bag of ice? LOL Let's roll

Now it gets real fuzzy but the two things I remember is my bfF coming out of the river house with a shot gun I ask the guy sitting next to me 'does that have bulletts in it' YES. I scream get that fuckin gun out of her hands. at that point I'm thinkin I'm gonna die right then and there. Fuck me I wanna go home. Then at that point the guy sitting next to me say's is that LEGAL???????????? ahh crap I really wanna go home.

Let's just say I never knew Parker had strippers OMFG. I have to go home, seriously FIREARMS AND STRIPPERS in Parker. Nope... peace out.

Sunday.... call home to ex hubby who has Ry..

How was your weekend? Great! are you sober? What are you retarded? Fuck no. I have a problem though. What? I'm pretty sure I broke my big toe we need to go to the doctor. How bad is it? I don't know, I'll let you know on Tuesday when I sober up

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by rvrmom; 12-04-10 at 04:40 PM."

Genetic Freak

Reaction score
Im assuming this is in reference to event that took place on deck boat.

"So what happened Friday night,.. well never happened as far as I am concerned. Except me falling out of the trailer at 3:00 am going to have a smoke."

WTRR

Not On The Boat
Reaction score
Holy shit...when I left this thread yesterday it was on 16 pages. :D :D I've put off my morning run to get caught up to page 90...now I'm running late and my son is going to be late for school. I'm a bad parent...is it too early to start drinking??? LoL

FordRacing250

Reaction score
Holy shit...when I left this thread yesterday it was on 16 pages. :D :D I've put off my morning run to get caught up to page 90...now I'm running late and my son is going to be late for school. I'm a bad parent...is it too early to start drinking??? LoL

Its never too early, its 5 oclock somewhere

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
This is how I feel after trying to catch up.

alcohol_20hangover_large.jpg

scottietwohoty

Reaction score
Heres the story from that weekend lmao.Notice how many times she uses the words fuck me.

"River Stories

I know we all got em. This may bite me in the ass but what the hell

Here's a read for ya

So back in the Spring my best girlfriend and her friend came over for cocktails at my house. I say to my BFF so when we gonna do an adult's trip to the River? Other friend.. what's the River? Huh!!!!!!! WTF. Wadda you mean what's the River? She.. I have no clue. What River? I fell out of my chair laughing. Anyway we make plans to go out for an all girls weekend, no kiddo's weekend

Fast forward 2 months we are rollin...

Get to the trailer me and bff get shit done like a nascar pit crew. She's been out there with me like a million times with me. We don't even speak just get r done. Load fridge, make beds and most importantly make us a big ole cocktail and throw the bathing suits on. Ok it's on! Let's go to Fox's, What's a Fox? Seriously? oh Christ, newbie

So what happened Friday night,.. well never happened as far as I am concerned. Except me falling out of the trailer at 3:00 am going to have a smoke.

BFF the next morning, what happened last night? Me. what? Well I heard a big thud and a 'ah fuck' . I think I broke my big toe? You what? Do we need to go to the hospital. Fuck no! I've got some gauze go get me some duct tape from the cubby in the back of the trailer and were good Oh and I'll take a screw driver

Stumble back over to Fox's about noonish? Two girlfriends are on FIRE, they set me up at the bar and Carol (I think) give's me vodka tonics and bags of ice for the foot ALL DAY. All I ask is that we keep the newbie off the poll at Fox's.

Oh about 3 or 4 ish? a bachelor party rolls in. They have got t-shirts, coozies etc... PREPARED! I can't move b/c now I am beyond hammered and have a broken foot. We have a friggen blast! Laughing, dancing(them) side splitting fun!

BFF comes up to me and say's 'hey they want us to go back to their river house with them. Me. why? Well they have something planned for the bachelor. Oh fuck me, ahh what the hell, Carol, can I have another bag of ice? LOL Let's roll

Now it gets real fuzzy but the two things I remember is my bfF coming out of the river house with a shot gun I ask the guy sitting next to me 'does that have bulletts in it' YES. I scream get that fuckin gun out of her hands. at that point I'm thinkin I'm gonna die right then and there. Fuck me I wanna go home. Then at that point the guy sitting next to me say's is that LEGAL???????????? ahh crap I really wanna go home.

Let's just say I never knew Parker had strippers OMFG. I have to go home, seriously FIREARMS AND STRIPPERS in Parker. Nope... peace out.

Sunday.... call home to ex hubby who has Ry..

How was your weekend? Great! are you sober? What are you retarded? Fuck no. I have a problem though. What? I'm pretty sure I broke my big toe we need to go to the doctor. How bad is it? I don't know, I'll let you know on Tuesday when I sober up

Last edited by rvrmom; 12-04-10 at 04:40 PM."

I remember reading this awile back, man I LOVE THE RIVER!!!

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

Fury25

Reaction score
This guy would make a killing if he parked this thing at foxes over labor day.

Attachments

• cabana.jpg
    cabana.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 819

McRib

aka HWlaser23, "B" team member
Reaction score
Im confused. There is like 3 side bars going on. RD says theres more but wont say what. He had a story about a wad of cash that was statigicly removed from a boat that was to be for gas money. Lundun (sp sorry) is destroying them. I read there is supposed video in the begining posts. Who the hell is genetic freak?? The way this person is typeing it sounds like its rvrmom. I think I missed something but im not sure :grumble:

craiger88

Reaction score
Wow...The last I read was yesterday at around 2:45...post 380 or so. Got busy last night and decided to check in this morning. Just wasted another hour catching up. An AMAZING thread.

Carry on...

SFV2RVR

Registered Parker Legend
Reaction score
Hey dave...what are the chances of this live webcam dealio getting installed at fox's and at the sandbar resort? People would pay to see rvrmom/dad in action all weekend!;)

Reaction score
Hey dave...what are the chances of this live webcam dealio getting installed at fox's and at the sandbar resort? People would pay to see rvrmom/dad in action all weekend!;)
Hell no.

Some of us go to have a good time not be crazy ass fools:D

And let me say, lunden helped me with my broken ass ford the last time we were there. Sure am glad i was nice and didnt ask her to watch my boat. Sheese

OGShocker

Lion Hunter
Reaction score
Im pretty sure he doesnt wanna be known on RDP as the dude who banged rvrmom on a deckboat at foxs!

Why, is it because he didn't use Boner's Dog's Dick? I would never want to claim the TAG either. :p

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
Holy Fn sh!t, I leave yesterday at about post 400 and now we are at 1040. Yep, no work getting done yet....see ya in an hour or so.:thumbsup

GRADS2009

Banned
Reaction score
IMO this thread was tired about 60 pages ago and it is making the rest of RDP look like Riverchat. I guess I'll have to go over to PB and register a new screen name until all this blows over.:thumbsdown

LomitaBob

Reaction score
I give up. read 1-30 then went backwards to pg 90......

someone let me know what becomes of this

troostr

GOT MILK?
Reaction score
OK Mr Brown, I see you're at least reading through all this madness- Whatcha got to say? Your response has been widely anticipated since somewhere around post 300.

speeddmn

Reaction score
Ok so I'm gonna need to know how many are showing up for the party over labor day at the Sandbar? Please rsvp asap so we can arrange the accomodations. Lunden will babysit and watch the boats while everyone is drinking!!!! LMFAO:champagne::champagne::champagne:

speeddmn

Reaction score
Welcome to Rvierdavesplace Scott. See ya labor day for sure!!!

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
Good morning. Time to go back to post 750 or so and catch up.

Catch up? You're kidding right.. This is a runaway train and it's picking up more speed as I type.... Should be about Mach II by noon...
Ray

fishing fool

Reaction score
Watching the trainwreck at Sandbar Resort this Labor Day weekend is going to be like watching Site 6 on a holiday weekend in the middle of a zero enforcement LEO union labor strike...

I am sure Sandbar Resort would love to see you anytime. As far as a trainwreck Labor Day weekend...... I don't think anything is going to happin, as long as RVRDRUNKMOM and RVRDRUNKDAD stay to them selfs.

Myself, lunden, Redrocket, speeddmn and River Pirate are going to have a blast with several others. Please come down to have a great time with some great people..... :D

fishing fool

Reaction score
Ok so I'm gonna need to know how many are showing up for the party over labor day at the Sandbar? Please rsvp asap so we can arrange the accomodations. Lunden will babysit and watch the boats while everyone is drinking!!!! LMFAO:champagne::champagne::champagne:

Are we going to have another taco bar? If so we will just need someone to bring the guacomole and fresh tomatos...;)

Reaction score
I am sure Sandbar Resort would love to see you anytime. As far as a trainwreck Labor Day weekend...... I don't think anything is going to happin, as long as RVRDRUNKMOM and RVRDRUNKDAD stay to them selfs.

Myself, lunden, Redrocket, speeddmn and River Pirate are going to have a blast with several others. Please come down to have a great time with some great people..... :D

I hope people reading this don't think that everyone at the sandbar resort is like this. Jason and his family take very good care of us each time were there. Its a shame that things like this happen cause it makes people think the hole park is nutts. Not nutts, just aren't able to hang with the big boys. Right Todd?

Sent from my Blackassberry 9550 using Tapatalk

PVHCA

Reaction score
IMO this thread was tired about 60 pages ago and it is making the rest of RDP look like Riverchat. I guess I'll have to go over to PB and register a new screen name until all this blows over.:thumbsdown

No please don't, you'de be missed terribly, LOL!! J/O!!

Shane54

Reaction score
I hope people reading this don't think that everyone at the sandbar resort is like this. Jason and his family take very good care of us each time were there. Its a shame that things like this happen cause it makes people think the hole park is nutts. Not nutts, just aren't able to hang with the big boys. Right Todd?

Sent from my Blackassberry 9550 using Tapatalk

This thread combined with the pictures Jason put up the other day are making me want to come visit. Sounds like for the most part cool people with only a couple of adults that need to straighten up a bit and stop ruining others vacations.

PVHCA

Reaction score
Need a few things answered here.

1.) What's with the guacamole? Did RVRMOM give the guy that bagged her "the drip" and that's code for guacamole?

2.) Are RVRMOM n RVRDAD just complete drunkards and offend everyone at their camp/park? We have 2 couples like that at our park and they usually provide great entertainment, especially when one wife decides to bang 3 of the 4 employees that her hubby brought out for the weekend.

3.) Last can I get pics of RVRMOM and RVRDAD? I rent my place and need to post a "Not Wanted" sign just in case.

EpicOne

Voice of Reason
Reaction score
this thread reminds me of the one EZkillr started on Hot Boat. Something about blown dough catching her with her hubby....bla bla bla.....that too was an epic thread:D:D

How did this get passed up? I know EZ hooked up with someone at the river but it was Blown Dough?

Alright, I'll give you the last piece of this fucked up puzzle that I heard this am.. LOL Note I did not hear this directly from the board member involved, but I had to call him, and he said he would never say anything about it (he's a real nice guy) but did confirm it.. LOL

Apparently they went for a ride in this guys boat.. When they got back they offered gas money. The board member that gave them the ride claimed not necessary, no worries, don't worry about it etc..

RVRMOM / RVRDAD pressed the issue on giving the money so finally the wife says "OK, we will buy you some drinks at the bar with it later on then."

So wad of cash is stuffed into a pocket into the boat.. Everyone gets out of the boat.

So a few minutes later RVRDAD says "Oopps forgot my sandals in the boat" He goes back for them, but the sandals wasn't the only thing he grabbed out of the boat... Grabbed the gas $$ too.

EPIC!

RD

Just in case anybody missed this part, I'm bringing it back to the forefront.

Lunden once punched a man in his soul....apparently it was RVRDAD....

Nice!

EpicOne

Voice of Reason
Reaction score
So I decided to go all the way back to the first and fourth post of the thread. Who are these freinds that you are speaking of in the original purpose of this thread. It is now apparent you don't have any freinds there!
I'm calling you out! Your fuckin asshole. You may have a bad ass boat for a fuckin midget. Tell me to shut the fuck up one more time you piece of shit. Oh and you so bad ass you sick your dog on our neighbor. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck u!

Joe this dude has fucked with my friends and FAMILY too long. It's on. Then when we call him out about his antics he goes "I don't remember"

When he sicked his dog on our friend and laughed that's it.

You don't fuck with rvrmom :D

fishing fool

Reaction score
Need a few things answered here.

1.) What's with the guacamole? Did RVRMOM give the guy that bagged her "the drip" and that's code for guacamole?

2.) Are RVRMOM n RVRDAD just complete drunkards and offend everyone at their camp/park? We have 2 couples like that at our park and they usually provide great entertainment, especially when one wife decides to bang 3 of the 4 employees that her hubby brought out for the weekend.

3.) Last can I get pics of RVRMOM and RVRDAD? I rent my place and need to post a "Not Wanted" sign just in case.

1) we were having a taco bar and everone was going to bring something, as RVRMOM said she was too drunk to make guacamole or bring fresh tomatos
2) Yes on the drunktards but they yell and fight with each other and people are just tired of hearing it. Someone spoke up and that is how this all started
3) Can't help you there, trust me you will know....

Reaction score
Just in case anybody missed this part, I'm bringing it back to the forefront.
Pot stirrer.

Im gunna second what dave said as i was told the same thing as dave. How someone can find it in themselves to do that is beyond me. Just saying

Reaction score
This thread combined with the pictures Jason put up the other day are making me want to come visit. Sounds like for the most part cool people with only a couple of adults that need to straighten up a bit and stop ruining others vacations.
You couldnt be more true. :thumbsup:thumbsup

PVHCA

Reaction score
Annie I'm not sure why you have such a hard on for me?

Don't flatter yourself.

Why don't you go back and read some of your post and or replies and maybe you can gather an idea of why I make the comments I do.

And you of all people should know, "it's just the internet"!!

Don't take it too heart, don't know you.

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
1) we were having a taco bar and everone was going to bring something, as RVRMOM said she was too drunk to make guacamole or bring fresh tomatos

I think I understand your frustration but on the positive side, at least she brought a salad bowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.