WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Hey Boner!!!!!!!!!! Callll out thread!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wendi

Reaction score
Holy shit...when I left this thread yesterday it was on 16 pages. :D :D I've put off my morning run to get caught up to page 90...now I'm running late and my son is going to be late for school. I'm a bad parent...is it too early to start drinking??? LoL

Yes but I'm certainly enjoying my morning cup of java catching up on my reading!!!

Note to self: Leave the deckboat at Riverland when going to Foxes. Vic will have to give us all a ride in the pontoon.... :boobeyes:

fishing fool

Reaction score
I think I understand your frustration but on the positive side, at least she brought a salad bowl.

Yea, but trying to eat listening to them fight about it is not a good time. That is what this is all about.

Wendi

Reaction score
Im confused. There is like 3 side bars going on. RD says theres more but wont say what. He had a story about a wad of cash that was statigicly removed from a boat that was to be for gas money. Lundun (sp sorry) is destroying them. I read there is supposed video in the begining posts. Who the hell is genetic freak?? The way this person is typeing it sounds like its rvrmom. I think I missed something but im not sure :grumble:

I was very confused reading Genetic Freaks post.... I think that was something rvrmom posted from her "girls weekend" trip after 4 days of solid drinking of vodka tonics at foxes and with the bachelor party.

Wendi

Reaction score
Hell no.

Some of us go to have a good time not be crazy ass fools:D

And let me say, lunden helped me with my broken ass ford the last time we were there. Sure am glad i was nice and didnt ask her to watch my boat. Sheese

:loser::D

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Thats the way I read it as well.

I was very confused reading Genetic Freaks post.... I think that was something rvrmom posted from her "girls weekend" trip after 4 days of solid drinking of vodka tonics at foxes and with the bachelor party.

Fury25

Reaction score
So when is the official time we meet up over labor day. I think most of us are going to be in Parker and pretty sure all of us want to see this thing unravel first hand..... So again when does the peanut gallery show up? This is going to be like Crazy horse in the 90's and I for one cannot wait (16 days and counting)!!

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
She talks like my sister and a co-worker with the f-bombs constantly.

And "NO", I do not have any pictures of my sister or co-worker. :D

BINGO! That chick has a mouth like the under rim of Tom Brown's toilet.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Hey MILKY...don't get yur pee pee all bent, thought that the way you were avoiding the thread you had something to add, a simple I wasn't involved would work...thought you were hanging out with those people...

what I find funny here is rivrmom reamed me on the M.A. thread about
me and my morals..... LOFL!!!!!....

shes is quite the roll (fall down)model

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
Rvrmom and Rvrdad have been friends of the forum for a long time. Their presence here has been positive. Lots of us jumped in to help when Rvrmom wanted to teach her son to ski. That's how you treat a friend.

This thread has been an enjoyable lynching, but I feel like the group has lost something.

I haven't had a drink in 25 years so the comments on drinking are like listening to one heroin junky tell another how irresponsible they are for having three hits a day... feeling righteous in that they only have two.

This place is full of drunks. RDP members, generally, are as bad as anyone for drinking at the river. How many OUIs do we have here?

Not hanging out in Parker, I don't know what happened. No one has posted video of any of these events and the comments seem to be mostly hearsay. I hate to see people condemned on that basis.

I'm a hermit. I have a very quiet life. My idea of a party is having some people over for a nice meal and then conversation in the living room or maybe slipping into the hot tub. Our hot tub at the lake is indoors so the only evidence our neighbors would have of us having a party would be an extra car or two parked behind our place. If you asked every neighbor we have, I have no doubt they would tell you we've never had a party. By most definitions, we haven't.

.... so I'm sensitive to the noise issue. Loud drunks don't get much sympathy from me.

... and the idea of stuffing money into someone's seat pocket and then returning to fetch it is pretty low. In fact, it would be a relationship ender for me, if I knew someone had done that, drunk or sober.

... but I don't know any of these things happened. Sure, it looks like they happened but there is a lot of hearsay floating around in this thread. The only people who can be certain of the events are the people who saw them firsthand. If someone is a friend, it seems to me they deserve the benefit of the doubt.

I consider Rvrmom and Rvrdad friends. I was excited for them when they bought their boat. I've enjoyed their pictures and stories from the river.

This doesn't mean I approve of how they live their lives. It also doesn't mean I disapprove. My opinion is not relevant to anyone, including myself.

Rvrmom and Rvrdad... we're still cool.

Director...
Reaction score
600 TPI....Crunchy...:p

heidikumandsealinmagazine.jpg

milkmoney

Reaction score
Hey MILKY...don't get yur pee pee all bent, thought that the way you were avoiding the thread you had something to add, a simple I wasn't involved would work...thought you were hanging out with those people...

my pep pee aint bent.lolo...i know who they are like the other people here on the river, i met them this summer and have seen them 2 or 3 times. i really never had any problems with them...yes i think they drink too much but thats their buisness not mine...i didnt post until u dragged me into it. i had nothing to add to this thread. i wasnt involved...:D oh for the record i gave them an old tube i had in storage for their son(ryan) to be pulled around on behind their boat..

Last edited:

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Rvrmom and Rvrdad have been friends of the forum for a long time. Their presence here has been positive. Lots of us jumped in to help when Rvrmom wanted to teach her son to ski. That's how you treat a friend.

This thread has been an enjoyable lynching, but I feel like the group has lost something.

I haven't had a drink in 25 years so the comments on drinking are like listening to one heroin junky tell another how irresponsible they are for having three hits a day... feeling righteous in that they only have two.

This place is full of drunks. RDP members, generally, are as bad as anyone for drinking at the river. How many OUIs do we have here?

Not hanging out in Parker, I don't know what happened. No one has posted video of any of these events and the comments seem to be mostly hearsay. I hate to see people condemned on that basis.

I'm a hermit. I have a very quiet life. My idea of a party is having some people over for a nice meal and then conversation in the living room or maybe slipping into the hot tub. Our hot tub at the lake is indoors so the only evidence our neighbors would have of us having a party would be an extra car or two parked behind our place. If you asked every neighbor we have, I have no doubt they would tell you we've never had a party. By most definitions, we haven't.

.... so I'm sensitive to the noise issue. Loud drunks don't get much sympathy from me.

... and the idea of stuffing money into someone's seat pocket and then returning to fetch it is pretty low. In fact, it would be a relationship ender for me, if I knew someone had done that, drunk or sober.

... but I don't know any of these things happened. Sure, it looks like they happened but there is a lot of hearsay floating around in this thread. The only people who can be certain of the events are the people who saw them firsthand. If someone is a friend, it seems to me they deserve the benefit of the doubt.

I consider Rvrmom and Rvrdad friends. I was excited for them when they bought their boat. I've enjoyed their pictures and stories from the river.

This doesn't mean I approve of how they live their lives. It also doesn't mean I disapprove. My opinion is not relevant to anyone, including myself.

Tom,

Well put.:thumbsup

lakemadness

Grobe Bruste Bitte
Reaction score
Fuck, there is some dirty ass laundry up in this bitch.

Not going to complain, because I've been following this and have gotten several laughs. But shit man, sometimes there is some shit you should keep to yourself, definitely out of a public internet forum for fuck's sake.

But, as always, you cant fix stupid fucking people. Oh well, it entertains the rest of us.

Does Parker really have that many trash balls floating around?

Last edited:

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score

good post Tom... I my self do just about the same..I didn't drink for 25 years..started noticing that the meds chest was full.. started think'n, hey
drunks don't have a medicine chest..

so I started have'n a glass of wine when the arthritis flared up... found that I lived a lot calmer life when I went out and had a few drinks now and then

...I was a full blown beer alcholic... drank it like it was water..drank till I was drunk then it was bed time...
never had any sleeping disorders...I could sleep anywhere ... and anytime I was drunk enough.

so like you say, How others live their life is their business..

bringing it on the internet is good reading, sure draws a crowd:rolleyes:

Wendi

Reaction score

:thumbsup :boobeyes:

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
So when is the official time we meet up over labor day. I think most of us are going to be in Parker and pretty sure all of us want to see this thing unravel first hand..... So again when does the peanut gallery show up? This is going to be like Crazy horse in the 90's and I for one cannot wait (16 days and counting)!!

Would be damm hard to match those days...

:thumbsup

All too true. I've had a few good laughs myself in this thread, but I still think Jamie is good peeps. :)

I guess no one here has ever got drunk and laid at the river?? That seems pretty amasing to me!

Back in the day, it was called "typical river behavior". As I've said before, I kinna miss those days...

Lessons learned.

:cool:

Director...
Reaction score

As a boy, in gradeschool, you were beaten senseless often, weren't you, Tom?

speeddmn

Reaction score
It is not getting drunk at the river or laid. It is the other things that bother people. Like talking shit about someone who is not on the boards. Showing up drunk at a BBQ and not bringing shit and eating and taking off not bothering to help clean up or anything. Going in someones trailer and helping yourself to there alcohol. Leaving your kids unattended with people you barely know. And just generally being a pain in the ass. Did I miss anything Lunden?

Sandlord

Reaction score
Would be damm hard to match those days...

:thumbsup

All too true. I've had a few good laughs myself in this thread, but I still think Jamie is good peeps. :) Don't know Jamie but your word is good enough for me

I guess no one here has ever got drunk and laid at the river?? That seems pretty amasing to me! I'm Amazed too, I kinda enjoy it when it happens, for the record, i've done worse, or so I've been told, (really don't remember)

Back in the day, it was called "typical river behavior". As I've said before, I kinna miss those days... Me too, and surprised I lived through them just the same

Lessons learned.

:cool:

Well said Joe

adamtwo4

Reaction score
So.......
I think the biggest thing I got from this thread was:

You can take people out of trailer parks, but you can't take trailer parks out of them? :D

Attachments

• trailer-trash.gif
    trailer-trash.gif
    42.1 KB · Views: 766

milkmoney

Reaction score
So.......
I think the biggest thing I got from this thread was:

You can take people out of trailer parks, but you can't take trailer parks out of them? :D

lmao. white trailer thrash at its finest, hey i have a trailer too...:D

rvrmom

Reaction score
Lynch me all you want. As far as the gas money goes. Your right we were adamant about making sure they took our money. Which they refused. I remember seeing a wad of wet money next to the car key's. I said hey this is the gas money. What's up? They wouldn't take it. I said ok we'll buy drinks then. Our other friends showed up and we never went.
I've have been nothing but nice here. I even made sure that a board member's wife had flowers on her birthday. So if that makes me a bitch. OH KAY.

I asked our neighbors who were sitting with boner. Hey are we being loud. her answer NOPE not at all that's just boner when he's drunk he's a dick.

When I mentioned this story the next day about boner screaming. He said ya he is an ass. I was carrying a bunch of bags of ice and he tried to sick his dog BJ on me.

RaceTec

Reaction score
Hey I just wanted to say hello to everyone this morning!!!
Dave sorry I couldn't post some more stuff up, I had multiple people ask me to remove it that I respect very much... :bowdown:

Anyways!!! So all of us Sandbar peeps, see ya labor day for some shots and laughs at our trailer over all of this bullshit??? FF, Lunden, Speedmn, Redrocket, RiverPirate, and anyone else I forgot! :champagne:

Just so the rest of you know most of us are no drama and it is a kick ass place to stay at the river!!! Typically it is no issue because we always take care of each other and pitch in more than needed, well most of the time!!! :thumbsup

lakemadness

Grobe Bruste Bitte
Reaction score
So rvrmom, you're om here hanging your laundry out and getting absolutely owned. I take it, Connexion Plus (in your sig line) is your employer. Classy, real classy!

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
doin jus fine m.a. you know jus hangin at the river...i told ya to stick with steers..lol...new horse, wow.lucky you, i jus bought 1000 head of black angus and 30,000 acres. you know for future use...i seen you and pbk going up river when i was going down..i was on seadoo not the sled...long time no talk...glad things are going good. lets hope they dont take this and run with it.lol...:D

OK so it's time to revive yet another thread. :D:D

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
Litterally or is that a metaphor?

Salad bowls have utility beyond hosting lovely and nutritious salads. For example, they make great containers into which the men folk can throw their keys. They also make great containers from which women can select a set of car keys... and then fuck the owner.

It was a little wife swap party humor.

I guess you can take the poster out of Hot Boat but you can't take Hot Boat out of the poster.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
this is why you never saw stuff at the river....

the first rule of parker..You never SAW anything..or anyone..:D

Status
Not open for further replies.