WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Hey Boner!!!!!!!!!! Callll out thread!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottietwohoty

Reaction score
WOW!!!! This has been entertaining to say the least!! I really need to get some work done today, so thanks for the read of the MOST EPIC THREAD EVER!!!

GOD I LOVE THIS PLACE!!! :champagne:

Last edited:

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
Salad bowls have utility beyond hosting lovely and nutritious salads. For example, they make great containers into which the men folk can throw their keys. They also make great containers from which women can select a set of car keys... and then fuck the owner.

It was a little wife swap party humor.

I guess you can take the poster out of Hot Boat but you can't take Hot Boat out of the poster.

Nice work Tom. :thumbsup:thumbsup

Wendi

Reaction score
WOW!!!! This has been entertaining to say the least!! I really need to get some work done today, so thanks for the read of the MOST EPIC THREAD EVER!!! I hope to see most of you at the river over Memorial Weekend!! Staying @ Riverland!!!

Memorial Weekend already happened, but you never saw anything :cool:

Wendi

Reaction score
this is why you never saw stuff at the river....

the first rule of parker..You never SAW anything..or anyone..:D

Unless they do a call out thread and forget they have skeletons in their closet that will come out and bite you in the ass :D

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score

That used to be the rule...the days of what happens at the River stays at the River are long gone :thumbsdown Now what happens at the river is posted within minutes or caught on a live web cam :blah: makes me really think the lower river people are on to something, they still think jet botes are cool like in the 70s but with that comes the lack of technology that goes with it :thumbsup

wash11

Reaction score
Just to be clear- most RDP members fully support drunken good times, sex on deck boats, loose women and the fun associated with these things; right?
It's the fundamentals of being a good neighbor called into question?

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
Just to be clear- most RDP members fully support drunken good times, sex on deck boats, loose women and the fun associated with these things; right?

:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup:D

milkmoney

Reaction score

i think thats right.....and some people jus cant be good neighbors, regardless how hard they try or think they are...:thumbsup:D

ConcreteDr

Reaction score
That used to be the rule...the days of what happens at the River stays at the River are long gone :thumbsdown Now what happens at the river is posted within minutes or caught on a live web cam :blah: makes me really think the lower river people are on to something, they still think jet botes are cool like in the 70s but with that comes the lack of technology that goes with it :thumbsup

Please keep that crap up there on the strip and lake havasuk...

you are correct in so many ways...

I can't believe this thread got legs like it did, wow to bad for some, this stuff is forever and never goes away....

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Pretty much..

Fury25

Reaction score

Agreed!!

The only thing in this thread that I really thought sucked is the part with the son not being not watched or being watched by other people who didn't intend on watching him until they notice the parents were nowhere to be found and the gas money thing. Other than that it sounds like a normal river trip. :cool:

The Ultimatum

Reaction score
WOW!!!! This has been entertaining to say the least!! I really need to get some work done today, so thanks for the read of the MOST EPIC THREAD EVER!!!

I don't know if I would call this an epic thread like many are saying. It is definitely interesting to follow along, but the videos in the blower surge thread make it a far more epic thread in my book, but then again I like boating content :D

BarryMac

An Adelanto 9...
Reaction score

Sorry RB, the lower river is closed...

Reaction score
Salad bowls have utility beyond hosting lovely and nutritious salads. For example, they make great containers into which the men folk can throw their keys. They also make great containers from which women can select a set of car keys... and then fuck the owner.

It was a little wife swap party humor.

I guess you can take the poster out of Hot Boat but you can't take Hot Boat out of the poster.
Fucking solid work.:D:D

Wmc

The Mayor
Reaction score

LOL.... you can see it:boobeyes: But you never SAW anything (i.e NEVER HAPPEN) If I'm around... that's the rule if you don't follow it you will be OUT OF THE CIRCLE OF TRUST;)

Fury25

Reaction score

I can't believe this thread got legs like it did, wow to bad for some, this stuff is forever and never goes away...

just google some of the tag and see for yourself. LMAFO

76 Hondo

76 Hondo
Reaction score

Parker, Not Parker

Attachments

• Tyro%20parker%206-25-11%20a.jpg
    Tyro%20parker%206-25-11%20a.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 630
  • river tri river 130.jpg
    river tri river 130.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 642

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Unless they do a call out thread and forget they have skeletons in their closet that will come out and bite you in the ass :D

Exactly/. Don't throw rocks or in this case be firing shot guns in a dirty glass house.. Lol

RD

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
As far as the gas money goes. Your right we were adamant about making sure they took our money. Which they refused. I remember seeing a wad of wet money next to the car key's. I said hey this is the gas money. What's up? They wouldn't take it. I said ok we'll buy drinks then. Our other friends showed up and we never went.

Are you saying you left the money and then went back to grab it, with the intention of buying a round of drinks that never happened?

Fury25

Reaction score
RVRMOM's last text.... :cool:

Attachments

• poof.jpg
    poof.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 828

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Are you saying you left the money and then went back to grab it, with the intention of buying a round of drinks that never happened?

I think what she is say'n is the money was wadded up in a pile with her keys,
not in the compartment so she thought they put it there for her to take...???

I never take gas money, and have gave it back in that way.... it's the offering that makes you feel good and appreciated...my self if I said no, I don't want the money, I would expect to see it gone ..that way I would not have to hunt them down to give it back..if I don't enjoy the people,they can't make it up with gas money..:cool:

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
I think what she is say'n is the money was wadded up in a pile with her keys,
not in the compartment so she thought they put it there for her to take...???

It's a bit unclear to me too.

It seems to me, if you offer gas money and leave it on the table, it is no longer your money. If that happened, and if that money was then retrieved for any reason, I would suggest the money be returned with an apology. ... not offered to return... returned. Drop it in an envelope with a written apology and then stop by to follow up in person.

Nothing that has been discussed is worth the death penalty. Redemption should always be possible.

stryderphoto

Reaction score
Whew.... I'm exhausted and still have to figure out how much I owe my boss for time spent reading this thread at work!

RaceTec

Reaction score
Here is what really went down...
RVRDAD was nice enough to offer up some gas money while on a ride... I as per my norm declined, we had a thread on this a while back I think? Anyways after I declined he insisted and put the cash on the dash... While running I realized that it blew into the boat and asked my woman where it was. She said that she found it and stuck it into one of the side pockets. My woman then said thank you for the cash and the thought, and then promised to use the cash to buy a round of drinks when back at the bar. We got back and my woman went back out to clean out the boat and the cash was gone... She then asked what happened to is and was told by RVRDAD that they took it back. It was never about the cash it was about taking it back, we all know that $20 bucks don't buy shit for gas anymore... That being said it will buy a few shots!!! :champagne:
Then like RVRMOM said they split and were not really seen for the rest of the weekend... I think they were playing with Scott's attack dog?:D

Moral of the story, cash was offered and refused, then left in the boat with a promise of drinks as a thank you, then removed from the boat by the people that offered it up to start with...

Last edited:

Fltplan

Reaction score
I think this thread has run it's course. She came back on and..... She's here, she took the lumps. Anyone who's giving her a hard time about "being classy" or such probably shouldn't be. I'm sure we can find dirt on anyone on here. There will be more call out threads based on the personal attacks that have or will happen. Definitely entertaining though. :thumbsup

LomitaBob

Reaction score
This reminds me of my Jr High School days.... She said this, He did this, She blew the foot ball team....... who gives a fuck. and the fact that there is over 100 pages of BS, and talk of Tits, and "deck boat rides" and not one pic is GAY!!!! what a let down!

next we will be telling people they arent cool enough just because they own a Jet Boat

p.s. I am in the market for a deck boat now

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score

I can't believe this thread got legs like it did, wow to bad for some, this stuff is forever and never goes away....

At least until the Next call out thread. :D:D

speeddmn

Reaction score
Bottom line is the "call out" shouldn't have happened. She just thought she would get away with it because Scott isn't on the boards. Everyone does stupid shit at the river. Handle things between yourselves not on the internet where dirty laundry can get aired!!!

DRAMA QUEEN!!!

Flyinbowtie

Reaction score
Ya know, the weekly, "What did you learn" thread that will arrive next Friday has some real possibilities, dontcha think?

I usually stay out of these threads, I spent a career dealing with people and their personal train wrecks. The thing that got me was the unattended kid if true, there is a problem. If alcohol driven there is another.
What got me interested was watching it morph into the thing it has become. A mirror on humanity.
One of these threads is almost a summer rite of passage in the boards, if you think about it. People are doing their thing at the river or lake of their choice used to end when the story was forgotten, or winter rolled around. The internet changed all of that; the boards have become the "can you top this" warehouse of documentation for fun events and frivolity.
And forgiveness ends when people who might not be spotless themselves begin pointing out the spots of others, and not in a friendly fun-poking way.
That is simply human nature.
Perhaps...just perhaps...we will all have "learned something" here, and will all look in the mirror with a little more humility.
rvrmom and rvrdad..this thing is beyond your control.
Jumping in here and posting is tantamount to trying to put a fire out by pouring gasoline on it.

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
Bottom line is the "call out" shouldn't have happened. She just thought she would get away with it because Scott isn't on the boards. Everyone does stupid shit at the river. Handle things between yourselves not on the internet where dirty laundry can get aired!!!

DRAMA QUEEN!!!

:thumbsup:thumbsup

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
I think this thread has run it's course. She came back on and..... She's here, she took the lumps. Anyone who's giving her a hard time about "being classy" or such probably shouldn't be. I'm sure we can find dirt on anyone on here. There will be more call out threads based on the personal attacks that have or will happen. Definitely entertaining though. :thumbsup

x2 It's done.

Now we need to find out more about this PBK and MA deal :D

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
I just don't foc'n get it...

we go to parker, stayyed across the river in the park with the WMC crew..

we went riding in the desert.. all fun

latter that eve. Vic loaded everyone up for a toon ride to RD's BB-Q

everyone there was great.. great food.(and yes we brought a side)

all was calm... no sexual activity, no fights, no screeming or cops call'd

we left all was great (THANKS DAVE AN STACEY) we had a great time
meeting and talk with some new peeps:thumbsup

we went back to camp, other than willie try'n to summons satan with a 60foot bon fire... no one ever would have known we were there....

the whole weekend was nothing but fun and a great group of people,
can't wait to do it again!!!

next, we went to the RD"S bb-q camp out in the desert..

same thing... great food,,, great people ...fun ride.. great campfire stories..

can't wait to do it again!!! all though the camp out was week.. everyone there was awesom...

so I guess what I'm say'n .... seems pretty easy to find fun there and no drama.... or... all my friends are way cool:thumbsup

can't wait to go back!!!

Lunden

Reaction score
It is not getting drunk at the river or laid. It is the other things that bother people. Like talking shit about someone who is not on the boards. Showing up drunk at a BBQ and not bringing shit and eating and taking off not bothering to help clean up or anything. Going in someones trailer and helping yourself to there alcohol. Leaving your kids unattended with people you barely know. And just generally being a pain in the ass. Did I miss anything Lunden?

You said it perfect! :D
And after reading the money stealing/taking back part....we are seriously going to have to put a deadbolt on our trailer door! LOL

rvrmom

Reaction score

Nope not at all. Why would I make sure we had gas money, bring it on the boat and steal it back.

Wendi

Reaction score

we went back to camp, other than willie try'n to summons satan with a 60foot bon fire... no one ever would have known we were there....

can't wait to do it again!!! all though the camp out was week.. everyone there was awesom...

so I guess what I'm say'n .... seems pretty easy to find fun there and no drama.... or... all my friends are way cool:thumbsup

can't wait to go back!!!

Can't wait to have you back Steve & Sue!!! :thumbsup:boobeyes:

Lunden

Reaction score

DRAMA QUEEN!!!

On the up side Scott is now on the board and a bunch of us now are counting down the days until Labor Day so we can all have a great time with friends! :boobeyes:

RaceTec

Reaction score
On the up side Scott is now on the board and a bunch of us now are counting down the days until Labor Day so we can all have a great time with friends! :boobeyes:

Good call Lunden!!!! See ya then!!!

Wmc

The Mayor
Reaction score

can't wait to go back!!!

I thought we all needed a sunburn in winter and Sue was cold:rolleyes:
What your saying is you SAW something:D

Reaction score
You said it perfect! :D
And after reading the money stealing/taking back part....we are seriously going to have to put a deadbolt on our trailer door! LOL
You dont need a lock. Just put that gimp of yours at the front door with a bat:D:D

Sandlord

Reaction score
I'm still wondering if there is another story about the bachelor party on another board somewhere, maybe with pics of the 8+12=20?

Status
Not open for further replies.