WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Hey Boner!!!!!!!!!! Callll out thread!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
I thought we all needed a sunburn in winter and Sue was cold:rolleyes:
What your saying is you SAW something:D

yep... I saw satan after drinking the big gulp full of jack daniels,....

lol.. I asked wendy... what did you put in the drink???

she said..jack daniels..we didn't have and rum...

I asked ... what else????

she said " ice!!!"

thats when I seen satan dancing around the fire say'n

"Come on in Steve , the water is fine"

Lunden

Reaction score
Lynch me all you want. As far as the gas money goes. Your right we were adamant about making sure they took our money. Which they refused. I remember seeing a wad of wet money next to the car key's. I said hey this is the gas money. What's up? They wouldn't take it. I said ok we'll buy drinks then. Our other friends showed up and we never went.
I've have been nothing but nice here. I even made sure that a board member's wife had flowers on her birthday. So if that makes me a bitch. OH KAY.

I asked our neighbors who were sitting with boner. Hey are we being loud. her answer NOPE not at all that's just boner when he's drunk he's a dick.

When I mentioned this story the next day about boner screaming. He said ya he is an ass. I was carrying a bunch of bags of ice and he tried to sick his dog BJ on me.

You started the lynching.... and now Scott is on the board and you have yet to say a word or "a call out" to him.......:swear
Was the ice you were carring for another broken foot you were too drunk to notice?:headscratch:

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
Nope not at all. Why would I make sure we had gas money, bring it on the boat and steal it back.

I see. ... and by that, I mean I'm confused. I'm not confused by your answer, it seems like clear obfuscation, I'm confused by the position you have taken. The whole "never admit when you're wrong" thing doesn't buy a whole lot of respect.

It seems to me, nothing has happened that hasn't happened before and can't be smoothed over.

You seem to have no interest in smoothing anything over. Of course, I will respect that but, as a friend, I am concerned that you're going to become a social pariah over stubbornness and pride. If it's worth it to you, all the more power to you but a couple of years from now you may want to think back to this moment and consider how your life has been impacted and judge if the direction you took was the right one.

The help buying a boat... the help getting your son on skis... the well wishes and kind remarks when you post stories... those things come from the power of friendship. You have been blessed with plenty of it. I guess it would be tough to know the value of these life interactions until they are taken away.

Last edited:

Lunden

Reaction score
You dont need a lock. Just put that gimp of yours at the front door with a bat:D:D

:rotflmao:
And I would watch your boat anyday.....and I promise I won't indian give you gas money either :D

Wendi

Reaction score

she said " ice!!!"

:champagne: LMAO

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Maybe it was the $500,000 Magic the drunk guy on Party Heat said he owned as they dragged him to jail.....lol:champagne::champagne:

I think that included the 400k in cocaine stashed in the boat:D

Mock Auntie

Reaction score
this is why you never saw stuff at the river....

the first rule of parker..You never SAW anything..or anyone..:D
Classic William& Wendy principle...I saw you but I didn't see you. Got it ;)

sent from my 4th new Droid2

rvrmom

Reaction score
Here is what really went down...
RVRDAD was nice enough to offer up some gas money while on a ride... I as per my norm declined, we had a thread on this a while back I think? Anyways after I declined he insisted and put the cash on the dash... While running I realized that it blew into the boat and asked my woman where it was. She said that she found it and stuck it into one of the side pockets. My woman then said thank you for the cash and the thought, and then promised to use the cash to buy a round of drinks when back at the bar. We got back and my woman went back out to clean out the boat and the cash was gone... She then asked what happened to is and was told by RVRDAD that they took it back. It was never about the cash it was about taking it back, we all know that $20 bucks don't buy shit for gas anymore... That being said it will buy a few shots!!! :champagne:
Then like RVRMOM said they split and were not really seen for the rest of the weekend... I think they were playing with Scott's attack dog?:D

Moral of the story, cash was offered and refused, then left in the boat with a promise of drinks as a thank you, then removed from the boat by the people that offered it up to start with...

Then I apologize Jeremy. I consider you and Becky friends. I didn't know it was a lousy 20 bucks. That's embarrassing. All I wanted was to make sure when we went with you for a dam ride we had cash. I am truly sorry and embarrsed.

I don't think I deserve this treatment at all. But I guess I deserve. For whatever reason.

I thought I had made some friends on this board, obviously not.

I am in tears now glad you guys are happy

milkmoney

Reaction score
Here is what really went down...
RVRDAD was nice enough to offer up some gas money while on a ride... I as per my norm declined, we had a thread on this a while back I think? Anyways after I declined he insisted and put the cash on the dash... While running I realized that it blew into the boat and asked my woman where it was. She said that she found it and stuck it into one of the side pockets. My woman then said thank you for the cash and the thought, and then promised to use the cash to buy a round of drinks when back at the bar. We got back and my woman went back out to clean out the boat and the cash was gone... She then asked what happened to is and was told by RVRDAD that they took it back. It was never about the cash it was about taking it back, we all know that $20 bucks don't buy shit for gas anymore... That being said it will buy a few shots!!! :champagne:
Then like RVRMOM said they split and were not really seen for the rest of the weekend... I think they were playing with Scott's attack dog?:D

Moral of the story, cash was offered and refused, then left in the boat with a promise of drinks as a thank you, then removed from the boat by the people that offered it up to start with...

Nope not at all. Why would I make sure we had gas money, bring it on the boat and steal it back.

hey people get drunk and get laid, that has been beat to death, so now the ? of the day is where is the money??????:D

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score

I think you're playing the victim card a little early but the thread lost it's legs when I shit on it, sticking up for you, so I suppose it's as good a time as any to work it in.

Reaction score
:rotflmao:
And I would watch your boat anyday.....and I promise I won't indian give you gas money either :D
Thank you again for your help that day. You and that other guy saved my ass.

I would have asked the other guy, but his knee was the size of a bag of tomatoes.

Wendi

Reaction score
Then I apologize Jeremy. I consider you and Becky friends. I didn't know it was a lousy 20 bucks. That's embarrassing. All I wanted was to make sure when we went with you for a dam ride we had cash. I am truly sorry and embarrsed.

I don't think I deserve this treatment at all. But I guess I deserve. For whatever reason.

RVRmom I have never met you but I've read your posts before and you seemed very nice and friendly. I've heard that from other people as well. But you came on here like a bat out of hell with your rude remarks about some guy named Boner who can't even stick up for himself because he isn't on the boards. That is chicken shit. Your reputation over at the Sandbar resort is questionable after reading your neighbors comments. You totally brought this on yourself. These people aren't saying they are not your friends, but you came back on here talking shit and not asking for forgiveness that is your own fault. You made this happen, no one else. It is not our fault, it is 100% yours. Next time think hard before you do a call out thread. After reading all this I'm not happy but I'm embarrassed for you.

Director...
Reaction score
RVRmom I have never met you but I've read your posts before and you seemed very nice and friendly. I've heard that from other people as well. But you came on here like a bat out of hell with your rude remarks about some guy named Boner who can't even stick up for himself because he isn't on the boards. That is chicken shit. Your reputation over at the Sandbar resort is questionable after reading your neighbors comments. You totally brought this on yourself. These people aren't saying they are not your friends, but you came back on here talking shit and not asking for forgiveness that is your own fault. You made this happen, no one else. It is not our fault, it is 100% yours. Next time think hard before you do a call out thread. After reading all this I'm not happy but I'm embarrassed for you.

I hate to disagree, but I think we can lay some of the blame for all of this on Tom Brown....Ride the Lightening ,Tom...:p

Cole Trickle

Reaction score

she said " ice!!!"

Lol...There were alot of cowboy hats sacraficed that night:D:skull

We try to keep the drama to a minimum at RL but you did catch us on a mellow weekend:skull:skull;)

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I think you're playing the victim card a little early but the thread lost it's legs when I shit on it, sticking up for you, so I suppose it's as good a time as any to work it in.

Just when u think u got Brown figured out, out comes that shit! Lol

RD

LomitaBob

Reaction score
RVRMOM I feel for you. this place turns into a shark tank real quick. you seemed like a nice person when I talked to you.

I dont think anyone would have expected this to turn around on her the way it did.

for what ever its worth I feel bad for her. in all honesty if it were a guy we were talking about you all know it would be a different story.

this Is one reason I have no friends.

Lunden

Reaction score
The Sandbar Resort ATTACK DOGS! :D

dscf1195.jpg

Joker

Reaction score
Those look like the pit bulls from pc.:D

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
hey people get drunk and get laid, that has been beat to death, so now the ? of the day is where is the money??????:D

hey MILKY.. why does it always have to be about the money...:D

and thats a joke foc'r:rolleyes:

ConcreteDr

Reaction score
so i put 5 large on mom at the start did i win ?? or should i find another table??

don't cry mom just use the 24 hour rule next time....
when some one pisses u off wait 24 hours to thro the first punch...

48 if boose is involved.....

and listen to me carefully..... this shit stays forever...... and can come bk to haunt u family and friends I have witnessed it first hand.

now i am throwing the dog in the truck and going to the River......

neighbors say the lawn needs mowing.....
and the water is up

this is a great place hope it calms down while I am gone...

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
Bring the deckboat next time Steve and we will goto foxes and see whats what.. :D

See if you can get a threesome going on a Trident. The third person will be able to run the front ramp and press the "up" button in sync with each pelvic thrust.

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score

Tears, seriously? Is this because your no longer drunk?

1st off Call out threads can work but the percentage is quite low. Most end like this.

I don't know you and like Tom can only add up and subtract your character points by the comments at hand. I do have to say, your thinking you have a bunch of friends may just be growing friendships. Apparently based on whats been said here by the group that knows you is your not building those friendships but shrinking them down.

Maybe its not to late to change that. Perhaps next time to the river leave the booze at home and pay some fucking attention to your actions. Maybe look over someone else's boat or kids for a day. People notice that shit.

It sounds to me like you drink heavy and uncontrollably.

Maybe put that in check for a while. Just a suggestion. The River is a fun place Sober just the same.

Many board members have melted down by drunk posting over the years. Don't post drunk and if someone tells you to shut up maybe ask yourself if just maybe I need to.

Reaction score
Tears, seriously? Is this because your no longer drunk?

1st off Call out threads can work but the percentage is quite low. Most end like this.

I don't know you and like Tom can only add up and subtract your character points by the comments at hand. I do have to say, your thinking you have a bunch of friends may just be growing friendships. Apparently based on whats been said here by the group that knows you is your not building those friendships but shrinking them down.

Maybe its not to late to change that. Perhaps next time to the river leave the booze at home and pay some fucking attention to your actions. Maybe look over someone else's boat or kids for a day. People notice that shit.

It sounds to me like you drink heavy and uncontrollably.

Maybe put that in check for a while. Just a suggestion. The River is a fun place Sober just the same.

Many board members have melted down by drunk posting over the years. Don't post drunk and if someone tells you to shut up maybe ask yourself if just maybe I need to.

Gawd damn. You musta watched Dr Phil last night. That's deep right there.

Sent from my Blackass berry 9550 using Tapatalk

Mock Auntie

Reaction score
See if you can get a threesome going on a Trident. The third person will be able to run the front ramp and press the "up" button in sync with each pelvic thrust.

Heehee... hey Tom Brown wassup man? :)

sent from my 4th new Droid2

Reaction score
Like he has an attorney. :D

Dave told me to give kap a call. Something about sending business his way to mend a broken friendship

Sent from my Blackass Berry 9550 using Tapatalk

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
Heehee... hey Tom Brown wassup man? :)

Nothing much. I'm working myself into the ground and reading threads like this on RDP to keep my sanity.

It's always a treat when you come around. You have a lot of friends here. :)

Long Way Home

Dog Days of Summer!
Reaction score

You screwed up, but you already know that, you need to show your friends that you're sorry, try to get some closure with your friends. But it takes a special person to figure it out and move forward with the lessons learned and with the lessons learned you will be able to forge stronger new friendships and reach closure on your friendship issues. You can choose to apologize to your old friends. Whether your friends will forgive you is their choice.
It's the River you are going to be just fine.

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
Dave told me to give kap a call. Something about sending business his way to mend a broken friendship

Sent from my Blackass Berry 9550 using Tapatalk

Hell yeah. The ole you scratch my back and then I'll......have you continue to scratch my back some more. :D

MadMattress

Reaction score
In fact Rvrmom, I'd rather jack off with a fist full of thumbtac's than bang you!:D

HOLY SHIT, man! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: After that, I need to go get some work done. You guys are killing me. One question, is this like any other board where people talk shit then go to the river and everything is cool? If not, I'm in. Haha!

Rvrluvr

CLAMP ON RACING
Reaction score

I for one think what u did was kinda hot. The crazy bitches are always the best:thumbsup. Id hit it:D

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
HOLY SHIT, man! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: After that, I need to go get some work done. You guys are killing me. One question, is this like any other board where people talk shit then go to the river and everything is cool? If not, I'm in. Haha!

Yes, if your name is Kilrtoy. :thumbsup;)

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
now back to the regularly scheduled program........... I have to pick up from page 98........ cya in one hour........

500bbc

Reaction score
Looks like this thread might Peter out after all.:rolleyes:

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
this thread just climbed into 6th place and still has a head of stream.........

BTW......did this thread have any head to it???????:hmm

McRib

aka HWlaser23, "B" team member
Reaction score
I have learned a valuble lesson over the past 48 hrs......

I need to make sure I always have a gun at a slap fight. :p Some folks here have really brought it. Cutthroat fo sho. I know the rvr family from a small gathering in HB and the folks I meet dont fall into the descriptions laid out here. I think it kind of sucks that the retaliation was so heavy but I also cant help but wonder what is or is not truth. Unfortunatly there is to many like stories to the negative and an adequate defense is near impossible at this point. I hope the parties involved in all of this work it out although it may be to late. Good luck rvrmom and dad

rvrmom

Reaction score

Yep wendi your right I brought this on. Lessoned learned

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.