WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Interesting e-mail from someone upset about RDP (Frank Holbert?)

rivergames

Reaction score
frank3.gif

Frank looks like a mini Chewbacca dipped in Rogaine

ultra26shadow

Reaction score
I think we should have a section for classic threads... whattya say dave?:p

Tank

Reaction score
THIS thread makes my list of best threads of all time!! F*ckin' CLAAAAAAAASSIC!!!

sergeantmike

Reaction score
This was one of my first picture posts on RDP and I had no idea the guy would lose his mind or die........ oh well@@!!:D

Outlaw

Polishing MOFO
Reaction score
This was one of my first picture posts on RDP and I had no idea the guy would lose his mind or die........ oh well@@!!:D

Some people just can't handle their 15 minutes of fame :D

Sent from my iPhone

MMD

Banned Inmate #2584...Now Inmate #20161
Reaction score
ol frank would prolly pop a vein...

:rolleyes:

Who knew Rivermobster would predict the future? :D

Shintoooo started the chop parade on post #104 after Dave Wettlaufer posted Frank's pic two posts earlier. And the rest, as they say, is history.

Last edited:

duner21

Reaction score
THis thread is great! There are some killer chops in here! Nice job lol

Fltplan

Reaction score
This is a riot. Got half way through it but gotta go fly. I ll finish it up later. ;) and no all pilots don't have mustaches.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1308158388542.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1308158388542.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 809

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
I thought for sure it would make it to at least 50 pages.

941Punk

some beach, somewhere.
Reaction score
These were deleted.. Added back to the archives. :D

Attachments

• frank.jpg
    frank.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 1,002
  • frank-shark.jpg
    frank-shark.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 946
  • frank-ph.jpg
    frank-ph.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 949
  • frank-gaypride.jpg
    frank-gaypride.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 969
  • frank-ipad.jpg
    frank-ipad.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 953
  • frank-nerd.jpg
    frank-nerd.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 963
  • frank-cat.jpg
    frank-cat.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 965
  • frank-nwa.jpg
    frank-nwa.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 951
  • frank-t2.jpg
    frank-t2.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 986

jesco

Reaction score
Bwahahahah, CLASSIC. That poor bastard had no idea the can.... scratch that, THE BUCKET of worms he opened with that email. Funny shiat fo sho.:thumbsup:thumbsup

rivergames

Reaction score
What a great thread. This was a perfect way to close out 2010. How can the close out of 2011 get better than that?

aRDy, please invite Frank back to the warm friendly site!

Last edited:

goofinoff

Reaction score
What a great thread. This was a perfect way to close out 2010. How can the close out of 2011 get better than that?

aRDy, please invite Frank back to the warm friendly site!

Ha Ha.....I still have him in my Sig line!!

We need some new fodder so I can make a new one.

C-2

Reaction score
That Mr. Rooney chop cracks me the fawk up and was EPIC in content, execution and delivery. :thumbsup

If those images were named properly, with the popularity of this board, fo sure they would be the first images found under a Google image search.

Fltplan

Reaction score
I just can't resist. I'm wanna call him and ask him for an introductory flight or maybe invite him for some free king air sim training. Then we'll whip out the RDP banners on the sim screens with pics of his plane!

The intro flight is a great way to see how he handles unusual attitudes!;)

Boozer

Extreme Mist
Reaction score
I just can't resist. I'm wanna call him and ask him for an introductory flight or maybe invite him for some free king air sim training. Then we'll whip out the RDP banners on the sim screens with pics of his plane!

The intro flight is a great way to see how he handles unusual attitudes!;)

If I'm not mistaken he died.

Fltplan

Reaction score
I just ran a search on google and his website is still up and nothing in my database as killed in a crash.

Boozer

Extreme Mist
Reaction score
I just ran a search on google and his website is still up and nothing in my database as killed in a crash.

I thought I saw on here that he died but I just looked at his website and as of July he was adding videos to the site.

In the begining I liked this thread as much as everyone else but now when you Google the guys name this is one of the first things that comes up and if I were his family I'd be very upset. This kind of stuff can also ruin a persons career and livelihood.

Luckily my name isn't Frank and I don't fly an airplane......

HolyMoly

reMember
Reaction score
I thought I saw on here that he died but I just looked at his website and as of July he was adding videos to the site.

In the begining I liked this thread as much as everyone else but now when you Google the guys name this is one of the first things that comes up and if I were his family I'd be very upset. This kind of stuff can also ruin a persons career and livelihood.

He died of embarrassment!

Fltplan

Reaction score

If that's what you thought, you should've researched his "death" a little better before you put it in writing online. ;)

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
All joking aside.....

Fuck Frank Holbert. :)

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken he died.

So first he died..

Now you've resurrected him, and somehow the inmates have ruined his career and family ties?

Kind of a stretch there buzzkill.. I mean Boozer.. ;)

I could give 2 shits about Frank, or his Holbert. Anybody with a 1/2 a brain can see what happened here, and it's just some jokes because the guy came off like a douche in the opening e-mail.

RD

Boozer

Extreme Mist
Reaction score
So first he died..

Now you've resurrected him, and somehow the inmates have ruined his career and family ties?

Kind of a stretch there buzzkill.. I mean Boozer.. ;)

I could give 2 shits about Frank, or his Holbert. Anybody with a 1/2 a brain can see what happened here, and it's just some jokes because the guy came off like a douche in the opening e-mail.

RD

Quite honestly I could care less about Frank and the plane he flew in on. I'm just sayin the interweb is very powerful and people can really get fucked over for the smallest things.

Before I hire someone I Google their name. You'd be amazed at the shit you can find out about people by just googling them. If I were thinking about hiring Frank and I saw him being manhandled by a leather strapped gay man on the back of a motorcycle I might reconsider.

If I were Frank Id change my name. Even if he changed his named to Grads he'd get an internet image makeover compared to what it is right now.

Fltplan

Reaction score
Your pilot, Frank Holbert.

Attachments

• Fholbert.jpg
    Fholbert.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 649

Fltplan

Reaction score
Quite honestly I could care less about Frank and the plane he flew in on. I'm just sayin the interweb is very powerful and people can really get fucked over for the smallest things.

Before I hire someone I Google their name. You'd be amazed at the shit you can find out about people by just googling them. If I were thinking about hiring Frank and I saw him being manhandled by a leather strapped gay man on the back of a motorcycle I might reconsider.

If I were Frank Id change my name. Even if he changed his named to Grads he'd get an internet image makeover compared to what it is right now.

With a name like "Boozer" hopefully no one figures out your real name. :D You might be associated with some shenanigans.:eek:

mark49

Reaction score
I did invite him to join the community.. :D

I'm thinking you bastards are going to make him feel unwelcome though. :(

He will most likely "go public" on my ass now.. :eek:

We could only hope~~~~ we live for this shit:smackbum:
Besides we have a ringer

Fltplan

Reaction score
Frank Holbert will make a showing at the Fisher's Halloween Party I've been told, stache and all.:D