rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
It's my license plate

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370638513.920236.jpg

Vmjtc3

Banned
Reaction score
My wife's initials first and middle are VM mine are JT, last name starts with a C and I am the 3rd so VMJTC3............

rocket98

Reaction score
I have had the nick name " Rocket" for ever. The 98 part was a missed hit of 88. Someone else had rocket, so I had to add something

OutCole'd

Raging Member
Reaction score
Because I own a couple of Seadoo's and stay at the Islander.

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score
an old screen name I've had for ages... aka = chaotic

i had a license plate for a while but people kept asking me if it was some sort of amateur radio callsign... i guess the guy with ka0tyk is pretty popular with the old radio dudes.

Hullbilly

Reaction score
My buddy from back home named my 03 dodge diesel dually "Hillbilly Deluxe" because I am sort of a hillbilly and my dodge had about $15k in diesel go fast parts on it. To put a boating spin on it, I named my boat "Hullbilly Deluxe"...hence the Hullbilly screen name.

Reactions: TBI

Boat 405

Reaction score
From all the stupid shit I used to do when I was in my twenties. I'm not totally sure I'm over it yet....

Paul65k

Schiada Baby.......Yeah!!
Reaction score
The first screen name I had went back to BB days when I was buying and rebuilding early Mustangs and the "Classic Mustang" site was the best source of info available at the time. I had a 1965 "K" code Hi-Po convertible and my name is Paul hence "paul65k"........I just kept that name through many forums including airplanes, Boats (old HB/OSO/PB) and a number of Jeep/ATV forums.

I think the first time I used this name was 1991 or 1992 but I have at least 4 times as many posts here as all the others combined.;)

C-2

Reaction score

Last edited:

C-2

Reaction score
C-2 simply means Craig 2. "Craig"'s wife started calling me C-2 since there was 2 of us.

ROZ

Reaction score
First 3 letters of my last name. Been a nickname since I can remember.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

cofooter

Reaction score
I live in Colorado and like to Barefoot waterski.

PVHCA

Reaction score
The first screen name I had went back to BB days when I was buying and rebuilding early Mustangs and the "Classic Mustang" site was the best source of info available at the time. I had a 1965 "K" code Hi-Po convertible and my name is Paul hence "paul65k"........I just kept that name through many forums including airplanes, Boats (old HB/OSO/PB) and a number of Jeep/ATV forums.

I think the first time I used this name was 1991 or 1992 but I have at least 4 times as many posts here as all the others combined.;)

My godfather started California Mustang when it was on East End and Holt Blvd in Pomona. My father and him had a very large collection of Mustangs. I drove them throughout high school. Thinking of getting a 66 convertible with the straight 6.

boat527

Reaction score
Bought this boat from my brother and had it for 17 years... Hallett21 was already taken...Self explanatory

Stoker%u00252520008.jpg

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Most people call me Richie and an old co-worker started calling me RichieRich but that was already taken on anotehr message board so spelled it the way I currently do on all of them.

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
My screen name was given to me at birth.

ptc

Reaction score
Mine comes from old chinese proverb... phuk that chit

I think it has something to do with Taoism ?:eek

Paul65k

Schiada Baby.......Yeah!!
Reaction score
My godfather started California Mustang when it was on East End and Holt Blvd in Pomona. My father and him had a very large collection of Mustangs. I drove them throughout high school. Thinking of getting a 66 convertible with the straight 6.
Yup....they are fun to drive.

I suggest at least a 2 Barrel V8 "C" code or 4 Barrel V8 "A" code if you can find one. The 6 was anemic and hasn't held their values very well compared to the V8s. While you can update a 6 to a V8 the suspension was very different and the 6 only had 4 bolt hubs vs the 5 bolt on all the V8s. You would also need to change the rear end (likely) if you decide to put any power to the rear-end on the 6 cyl cars.

Only "A" and "K" (HiPo) could be GT's so if you are looking to go that way it is also a consideration. Brakes were weak in both 65 & 66 so regardless of what you get an upgrade to 4 wheel disks are highly recommended.

PM me if you would like any info.

P65K

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score
I'm from Napa. Napa is home to a state mental institute (nut house).
Been using napanutt since early 90's. Needed a name for a fantasy baseball team for a league I was in then.

awesome1

Reaction score
I started racing dirt circle track cars when i was 15 and after a couple seasons i started building and selling my own chassis and never really had a name for them. After a few of my guys started winning races they just started calling them awesome chassis. I had become a regular front runner in our region and my car was number 1 and an announcer at a track in northern nevada was calling me "the awesome1" and of course all my buddies heard it and started calling me that. So it stuck and when i opened my construction business 9 years ago we named it awesome construction.

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
You might know my uncle, Jim Gilliam. He used to make dura-light racing wheels.

I started racing dirt circle track cars when i was 15 and after a couple seasons i started building and selling my own chassis and never really had a name for them. After a few of my guys started winning races they just started calling them awesome chassis. I had become a regular front runner in our region and my car was number 1 and an announcer at a track in northern nevada was calling me "the awesome1" and of course all my buddies heard it and started calling me that. So it stuck and when i opened my construction business 9 years ago we named it awesome construction.

awesome1

Reaction score
You might know my uncle, Jim Gilliam. He used to make dura-light racing wheels.

Yeah definately we were on a all steel wheel rule but we could use there aluminum mud plugs on the right side wheels

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
I owned a Sleekcraft Jet Boat, that I actually bought for the engine to go in the Cutlass.

I used that when I signed up at Ho't Boat. Been my screen name on every forum since.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Ziggy cuz nobody can pronounce my real name. I've gone by Ziggy since starting grade school. Only thing I don't do is sign legal docs with it otherwise it's all I use on a daily life basis. Phonetically correct to my real name, however.......a shortened version(like Jack vs Jackson).
:)

From my POS T-mobile thingie

Pelon

Reaction score
Spanish to English translation pelon ≈ bald; broke; stupid ∗ adjective

I'm bald, I'm broke, and I'm stupid for owning 3 boats

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
I have a friend with a license plate that is a version of RiverRats! Lol I love that nickname, my mom called us that back in the 70's! :D

That's funny.

My Dad's nickname is Rat with all his old buddies from when they were youngsters hitting the river in the 60's & 70's.

Those are good stories when you get them together. I wasn't such a bad kid after all :D

MissB

The Asset..
Reaction score
That's funny.

My Dad's nickname is Rat with all his old buddies from when they were youngsters hitting the river in the 60's & 70's.

Those are good stories when you get them together. I wasn't such a bad kid after all :D

So... That makes me old enough to be your mom... Thanks for that :p LOL

dirtcrew

Reaction score
Me and the family ride dirtbikes and the wife started calling us dirtcrew3.