WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Parker Tube Float Pics.

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Put them here.

Here's a couple from last night and Today. The calm before the storm.

hydegeva.jpg

8eqypu8e.jpg

gy9yhetu.jpg
ujenu6a6.jpg
adybepaj.jpg

Outdrive1

Reaction score
Strokes
bamaruma.jpg

Outdrive1

Reaction score
I have some to go through. Cooking first. We go pro'd the entire deal. Should make for some interesting video.
nu2uqabe.jpg
qa2ave4e.jpg

primetime

Reaction score
I have some to go through. Cooking first. We go pro'd the entire deal. Should make for some interesting video.
nu2uqabe.jpg
qa2ave4e.jpg

Saw you on the way back, you guys stopped in front of the house for a pee break. Tell the girls to jump off and pee, less obvious then holding onto the step.

renodaytona

Reaction score
Right on OD1, GoPro vids should be interesting...:thumbsup

gqchris

Reaction score
Saw you on the way back, you guys stopped in front of the house for a pee break. Tell the girls to jump off and pee, less obvious then holding onto the step.

LOL! Does it really matter thats its obvious that they are pissing? Do you think any of those people floating are pulling over for restroom breaks?:rolleyes

primetime

Reaction score
LOL! Does it really matter thats its obvious that they are pissing? Do you think any of those people floating are pulling over for restroom breaks?:rolleyes

No doesn't matter, I was just messing around. We saw a few floating ummmm #2's lot of people today. Saw a guy puke,more titties then the sand bar in havasu, things that weren't floating to good. It was a great float I thought.

gqchris

Reaction score
No doesn't matter, I was just messing around. We saw a few floating ummmm #2's lot of people today. Saw a guy puke,more titties then the sand bar in havasu, things that weren't floating to good. It was a great float I thought.

Yea i hear ya:) #2's are just plain fucking nasty. I had a "friend" that pulled a brown trout on a trip one year. It was the end of our friendship to say the least.

The titties part sounds great though.

RiverDiva

"Team RDP"
Reaction score
Here's a couple from my phone. Had a fun day watching the riff raff from Billdo's. does anyone know if the person they were diving for ever showed up? Hoping the missing person was just misplaced and didn't actually drown.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370752268.345506.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370752283.759743.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370752298.350235.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370752367.982590.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370752380.744026.jpg

mentalmatt

Reaction score

Bunch of scumbags right there and reason #558 on why I will never do one of these lame floats. Really?!?! Taking a fucking dump in the river like it doesn't matter? Pieces of shit, that on top of everyone pissing in the water is fucking disgusting and just asking for someone to get sick. Couple that with puke. No thanks. Buncha retards with no regard to our waterways. Pissed me right the fuck off! :thumbsdown

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Bunch of scumbags right there and reason #558 on why I will never do one of these lame floats. Really?!?! Taking a fucking dump in the river like it doesn't matter? Pieces of shit, that on top of everyone pissing in the water is fucking disgusting and just asking for someone to get sick. Couple that with puke. No thanks. Buncha retards with no regard to our waterways. Pissed me right the fuck off! :thumbsdown

Matt have you ever been to the tube float?

BoatCop

Retired And Loving It.
Reaction score
The average person urinates about 2 liters per day. This is equal to 1/2 gallon. Add drinking beer (and or water/gatorade, etc) all day, this amount would at least double. So with an estimated 8,000 people in the tube float, eliminating approx 1 gallon of urine each, it would be the same as a tanker pulling up to the river and dumping 8,000 gallons of urine/human waste directly into the Colorado River.

If someone did that, there would be a national outrage, a major pollution event and the River would be closed to all recreation in the areas downriver of the "spill".

But because it's a "tube float", it's just "meh".

BigQ

Reaction score
BTW urine is sterile...:D

This is true, unless you have some UTI of coarse. It is only sterile in the bladder, after that who knows.

#2 not so clean.... But grossly enough poop has been used clinically to cure certain intestinal diseases.:eek:puke:

BigQ

Reaction score
The average person urinates about 2 liters per day. This is equal to 1/2 gallon. Add drinking beer (and or water/gatorade, etc) all day, this amount would at least double. So with an estimated 8,000 people in the tube float, eliminating approx 1 gallon of urine each, it would be the same as a tanker pulling up to the river and dumping 8,000 gallons of urine/human waste directly into the Colorado River.

If someone did that, there would be a national outrage, a major pollution event and the River would be closed to all recreation in the areas downriver of the "spill".

We need some before-during-after testing.;)

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score

Attachments

• attachment.php.jpg
    attachment.php.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 32

FreeBird236

Reaction score
So you don't mind swimming in or drinking it? :monkeypee :puke:

Sure I do, but what are you going to do?

I'm sure the channel is worse on a holiday, no flow.

The #2 is what really grosses me out..:puke:

We also spend 95% of our time north of the sandbar and south of the I-40 bridge.;):thumbup:

Last edited:

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
Friend of mine crashed her Waverunner and split her head open. We went to the hospital and got her stitched up. Doctor asked if she did this on the river? She said yes. He started writing, fill these, Take this today, take this all week, put this on topically all week... I cut in and said ,"no she did it on Mojave" He grabbed the scripts and said "Have a good day"

Blubyu

Reaction score
I have Video and Pictures that i'll put together. Just have to finish that other stuff first.. :thumbsup

Patience ;):)

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

How many gallons flow through the North Damn in 8 hours?

Is that Hammers father sitting with Dave?

H20Ski2Alaska... LOL

BoatCop

Retired And Loving It.
Reaction score
How many gallons flow through the North Damn in 8 hours?

There was an average of 18,700 CFS (cubic feet per second) released during the tube float. While dilution would play a significant role, I still say that people who run the EPA's heads' would explode if someone pulled up to the river and dumped 8,000 gallons (approx 145, 55 gallon drums) of raw urine directly into the River.

Edited - From 17,500 to 18,700 CFS. They boosted up the releases to help the tubers move along better.

Last edited:

CampbellCarl

Reaction score
Friend of mine crashed her Waverunner and split her head open. We went to the hospital and got her stitched up. Doctor asked if she did this on the river? She said yes. He started writing, fill these, Take this today, take this all week, put this on topically all week... I cut in and said ,"no she did it on Mojave" He grabbed the scripts and said "Have a good day"

Um, Lake Mohave and Parker share the same water, as do Lake Havasu, Lake Mead, Lake Powell and all of the lower river areas.

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
#2 not so clean.... But grossly enough poop has been used clinically to curIe certain intestinal diseases.:eek:puke:

There were some updates on some of those tests last week. Not as good as they thought.

Um, Lake Mohave and Parker share the same water, as do Lake Havasu, Lake Mead, Lake Powell and all of the lower river areas.

But the point was that the medicines were because of the tube float. Mohave is before the 8,000 people pissing and taking dumps in the water. ;)

Blubyu

Reaction score
I'm beat. I just got home. I'm going to bed ill get the video cut up and posted tomorrow

Piss on :D

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

HavasuHank

"B" team gardener
Reaction score
great pics so far ... keep them coming.

i kinda miss the tube float.

there seems to a lot less participation than in years past. is that true?

Yldboyz

Reaction score
Nice, seems to be a smaller crowd every year.

Tishimself

Banned
Reaction score
Reasons #1 and #2 that I don't miss the river.....if you want me, you can find me here....

600411_10201286077975371_1430191908_n.jpg

Flyinbowtie

Reaction score
Looks like s lot of folks floating...

Interesting pics, Tish....

SBjet

El Presidente for Life
Reaction score
So with an estimated 8,000 people in the tube float, eliminating approx 1 gallon of urine each,
".

Is the 1 gallon thing a challenge? :D

There was an average of 18,700 CFS (cubic feet per second) released during the tube float. While dilution would play a significant role, r.

A CF is 7.4 gallons
So that's about 4 billion gallons in 8 hrs. Plenty of dilution. :D

Saw ,more titties then the sand bar in havasu, .

Pics, duh. :D

2Driver

Reaction score
How many gallons of so called treated waste water is dumped right into Havasu hourly combined with Bullhead, Laughlin and Vegas and you guys are debating a once a year tube float?

530RL

Reaction score

This is what happens every day in much larger quantities in most every major city in hundreds of less regulated countries around the world. They run a pipe a mile or so out to sea and the brown trouts come turdling out the end of the pipe. The fish sit there and feed off the brown trouts, the fisherman go out to where the brown trout pipe is, and catch those well fed juicy fish for all you fish eaters to eat. :yikes

And that is why, I prefer steak! :D

Reactions: TBI

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
How many gallons of so called treated waste water is dumped right into Havasu hourly combined with Bullhead, Laughlin and Vegas and you guys are debating a once a year tube float?

Where is the waste water dump site in Havasu. :headscratch:

Reaction score
I had a blast down river and casa de body slam. ( I didn't witness it, but the griz did :D)

Thank again to Bildoe and everyone for the good times. The party was a good one for sure.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Is the 1 gallon thing a challenge? :D

A CF is 7.4 gallons
So that's about 4 billion gallons in 8 hrs. Plenty of dilution. :D

Pics, duh. :D

You sure a cubic foot is 7.4 gallons? Seems way high?

brgrcru

Reaction score

People pooping in the water again. what with parker and havazooo. everyone one wants to take a crap in the river.