WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Sand Sport Show?

angiebaby

Mountain Mama
Reaction score
No posts yet? Boating forum, I know :smackhead

I will be there Saturday and possibly Sunday in the SxS Performance booth. Pretty sure our booth is outside this year. Looks like nice weather. Stop by and say hi. :)

Who else is going?

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Too expensive just to go look at stuff. And I don't need anything! Rather save the hundred bucks I would blow for gas. :p

Tapatalk 4.0

HavasuHank

"B" team gardener
Reaction score

I will be there Saturday and possibly Sunday in the SxS Performance booth. Pretty sure our booth is outside this year. Looks like nice weather. Stop by and say hi. :)

Who else is going?

I will most likely be going on Sunday. McRib should be going with me and maybe BUDMAN382. We will cruise by. :thumbsup

SeanRitchie

Reaction score
We will be in building 10. Getting everything laid out and ready to pack up for Friday.

Attachments

• booth.jpg
    booth.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 11

Hye Power

Reaction score
Going Saturday, i watch football on Sundays.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Who else is going?

There hasn't been much talk of it this year for some reason.. ?? Have fun at the show!! I will definitely see you there next year!

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Taking my kids down Fri. afternoon (usually light crowds friday). I don't need anything but like to see what's new for the season:thumbup: That Extreme mini buggy looks cool from the teaser shots.

Groper

Reaction score
Can't make it Friday, Wild Game Feed at Irvine Lake a Charity Event :thumbup:
Can't make it Saturday, Pollock Catholic Church Beer & Braut festival in Placentia another fund raiser :thumbsup
Going Sunday, I always pick-up my Season Pass and get some riding clothes for my daughters, and I want to check out the new XP1k.
And as for Monday, I have a Liver Transplant scheduled at St. Jude. :eek

Yldboyz

Reaction score
I'm out now, Sunday was our day and now our photographer has scheduled our picture session for Sunday.
We're taking senior and family pictures.

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
I have seen it come up several times, not sure that its in the cards for many maybe.

I am going Sunday

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
SandBAN8-520x220.jpg

We'll be there with the Dumontsanddunes.com group on Sat.
A rare appearance from the Original Sandemon who's recovering from a solid 25 months of injuries, roll-overs and other serious issues.

Was offered all kinds of free stuff from vendors if I'd let them use our XP 1000 for a demo at the SSSS.
If I didn't already have all that stuff I might have considered it.

Think we'll get a motel room close-by on PCH.

Should be a big year for SxS accessories and parts.

Last edited:

Meaney77

Reaction score
We will be in building 10. Getting everything laid out and ready to pack up for Friday.

Nice will you have a HV1 on display??? Maybe also give a really good deal on the display model??!

Meaney77

Reaction score
Should be a big year for SxS accessories and parts.

I went last year for the first time and it seemed like it was all SxS stuff... definitely a growing market.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
I went last year for the first time and it seemed like it was all SxS stuff... definitely a growing market.

Several companies promoting the plastic wheels this year.
They're asking machined billet wheel high prices for them.
Going to be interesting seeing how that segment trends.

They look nice, even have beadlockers, and on both sides of the rim.
Dave at FSS is promoting them,, but that could be from a mark-up / profit point of view.

Going to be awhile before they get confidence from me.
Not that it means anything. I thought the Box Anchor was a gimmick too.
Last count I've bought 9 of them and a stainless one for RD.

Last edited:

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Wonder if Honda will debut the new Pioneer? :rolleyes :D
Image10.jpg

Beerme

Retired...Time for a cold one!
Reaction score
I'll be there on Friday with the family!

SeanRitchie

Reaction score
Nice will you have a HV1 on display??? Maybe also give a really good deal on the display model??!

I'll give you great deal on it! Your going to need some internals to make it work, those, I will have to mark up though, that's how we get you! LOL

We actually have some big news on the HV-1. We have upgraded the mainshaft, input shaft, and coupler to allow for mild built LS motor applications. It will finally be able to handle the horsepower and torque and be a major upgrade from a Mendeola 2D. Unfortunately they are not ready for the show, so no parts to display. They should be ready for delivery in less than 8 weeks.

We will also have a HV-24 with a few gears on display. The gears are monsters in that thing, 35% wider than Mendeola 2D gears.

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
Looks like I'm 50/50. If I get done with what I gotta do early Saturday I'll be rolling out there.

Shane54

Reaction score
I live right down the street so will probably go over and watch the stadium trucks run tomorrow night. Was walking the dog this morning while Robby was laying down some demo laps. Sounded bitchen.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Here's a few pics, done while handling two toddlers, give me some slack/lol

sandbronco.jpg sandbronco2.jpg sandshowarticcat.jpg sandshowrzr1K.jpg sandshowrzrexhaust.jpg sandshowvw.jpg

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Wife and kids went crazy for the SXS bed. It's at SDR booth. Funco, Tatum, SCU had outstanding cars, I'd be surprised if any of their cars there were under $85K. It's a SXS show, side effect of the economy, changing financial status for many. Two of SCU's cars are going to Dubai, glad he's got a customer base there. I got the info. for the "bomb" motif on the RAW car, have to do something like that on my next toy/lol. The stuff they're doing to the new toyhaulers is impressive, much more room, better interiors.

sandshowf350.jpg sandshowchevy.jpg sandshowbomb.jpg sandshowbed.jpg

LowRiver2

Reaction score
It has shrunk as a show a lot since 08' but still fun to see for sand stuff. $15 a head, 12 /under free, $7 to park. I get why some wont go just to look. Rugged radios had some good deals on car to car radios HCR has a nice LT kit for the new RZR, but for $6K.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
everyone is selling led lights now, good deals on those too.

Aaron

Reaction score
There is a lot of cools stuff t here. Especially the SxS seen. Looks like a lot of rail builders have come back as well. Worth the $15 IMO

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Best show I've ever been to.
Lot's of vendors.

LED lighting has finally seen a major price break.
Some people still asking the world for them but others asking bargain prices compaired to last year.

Dumont BLM didn't show up so no annual pass from them.
Glamis passes were available from several vendors around the ASA table.