WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Anyone off roading this weekend?

Hallett270act

Reaction score
Will be in Havasu this weekend and plan to do some off roading....anyone going out or up for a ride? We are boating one day and off roading the other...probably do some shooting too. Hitting the dirt on Sunday if anyone is interested.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

grumpy88

Reaction score
My wife and I will be this weekend but in the parker area . Have not been off road there except the st patricks poker run so any suggestions would love to hear them

Hallett270act

Reaction score
My wife and I will be this weekend but in the parker area . Have not been off road there except the st patricks poker run so any suggestions would love to hear them

Lots of options around Havasu....we always enter desert off Bison Road. You can get just about anywhere from there and do any kind of riding from flat out desert running to rock crawling.

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
Had a great time in the dirt last weekend, trailered the teryx down to parker and took the back road to desert Bar and then to fox's Not gonna be out there this weekend, got forced at work.
How's that rzr treating you?

Hallett270act

Reaction score
Had a great time in the dirt last weekend, trailered the teryx down to parker and took the back road to desert Bar and then to fox's Not gonna be out there this weekend, got forced at work.
How's that rzr treating you?

Loving it! Are u still making the move to the 1K4?

SeanRitchie

Reaction score
The BITD Blue Water Desert Challenge is in Parker this weekend, based at the Blue Water Resort. There will be a spectating area on Shea Road. Most all of the big boys will be out there. It's a 25 mile loop for 3 laps per race. Racing is Saturday and Sunday all day both days, tech and contingency is open to the public on Friday, it's a good chance to get up close to all of the cars and trucks.

Hallett270act

Reaction score
The BITD Blue Water Desert Challenge is in Parker this weekend, based at the Blue Water Resort. There will be a spectating area on Shea Road. Most all of the big boys will be out there. It's a 25 mile loop for 3 laps per race. Racing is Saturday and Sunday all day both days, tech and contingency is open to the public on Friday, it's a good chance to get up close to all of the cars and trucks.

Thanks for the info. Might check it out.

DrHW

Reaction score
Riding the RZR out of Fort Mohave with 4 other Quads, Friday, Saturday & Sunday. We have been to a sand dune out Shea Rd. in Parker before and it was a blast. Have fun and a great run .:thumbup:

Hallett270act

Reaction score
Riding the RZR out of Fort Mohave with 4 other Quads, Friday, Saturday & Sunday. We have been to a sand dune out Shea Rd. in Parker before and it was a blast. Have fun and a great run .:thumbup:

Thanks...you do the same!