WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Hey Byron.....

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
Dragon Snake - Larry H Miller's Cobra at Rocky Mountain Raceway for Heritage drag races. Bill Rhinehart made exhibition runs as a tribute to Larry.
Turned a 12.1 et at 118 mph. Didn't want to break it. Public loved the car. The car resides in the Larry H. Miller Total Performance Museum at MMP next to the Ford Racing School

dragon snake.jpg

Director...
Reaction score
Sweet.... one of these days. ..I too will have a running cobra again. .. these days I spend a lot of time listening to a lot of D-9s in CG....blasting What few brain cells I have left. ...So its toms fault nothing is getting done. .[emoji570]

kgt

Reaction score
Sweet.... one of these days. ..I too will have a running cobra again. .. these days I spend a lot of time listening to a lot of D-9s in CG....blasting What few brain cells I have left. ...So its toms fault nothing is getting done. .[emoji570]

2 Weeks......:thumbsup

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Beautiful :tbi

Dragon Snake - Larry H Miller's Cobra at Rocky Mountain Raceway for Heritage drag races. Bill Rhinehart made exhibition runs as a tribute to Larry.
Turned a 12.1 et at 118 mph. Didn't want to break it. Public loved the car. The car resides in the Larry H. Miller Total Performance Museum at MMP next to the Ford Racing School

View attachment 341591