WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Sand Sports Supper Show

DURAMAXYFZ

Reaction score
This Fri., Sat., and sunday... Who's going and when? I'm going Friday night:drink

parker ed

Reaction score
Saturday around noon then the Stadium Super Trucks in the evening.

Jefftowz

Formerly Old School Ultra
Reaction score
We're going Saturday afternoon and staying for the races, Our buddy Steve Wheels from Disfunctional racing is racing his Pilot.

DeltaSigBoater

This is... Legendary!
Reaction score
Growing up we never did the desert offroad thing, however I've been wanting to go SSSS for the past several years.

Have a meeting in Irvine late am to early afternoonso gonna try to hit it on the way home :thumbup:

TBulger

Reaction score
Every year I go to the show and plan on buying everything I can get my hands on; and generally come home with nothing. It's all a bit complicated for me. :p

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
I used to go Every year without fail, but it just doesn't make sense anymore for me.

If you want to pick up anything, get there when it opens on Friday. All the good deals will be gone instantly. Chaparral is taking over one whole building this year!!! :yikes

Strabo

Reaction score
If'ns you all wanna hookup for a beer at the gardens we could set a time on saturday....

I'll be the old guy with the Hot Blond by my side. ;)

Her nickname is GlazAngel

Sandlord

Reaction score
I fly out in the morning, I'll be there Saturday

McRib

aka HWlaser23, "B" team member
Reaction score
Every year I go to the show and plan on buying everything I can get my hands on; and generally come home with nothing. It's all a bit complicated for me. :p

I'll go with you and you can buy me something. That is less complicated I think. :D

Chipster27

B Team Member #27
Reaction score
Strappy - we may go Sat. It would be good to connect again.

satellitemike

Reaction score
I used to go Every year without fail, but it just doesn't make sense anymore for me.

If you want to pick up anything, get there when it opens on Friday. All the good deals will be gone instantly. Chaparral is taking over one whole building this year!!! :yikes

I am planning on going Sunday morning. What do you mean all the good deals will be gone? I just picked up a rzr and need to start getting the basics for it, doors, whips, etc...

Should I go Friday afternoon on the way home from work?

Havaduner

Never home on weekends
Reaction score
We will be there Friday. If I don't see everything, we may be back Sat afternoon.

SeanRitchie

Reaction score
We're going Saturday afternoon and staying for the races, Our buddy Steve Wheels from Disfunctional racing is racing his Pilot.

Your buddy Steve is the MAN! He WAS the show last year on Saturday night.

I'll be there working the Weddle Industries booth. If anyone is looking to make an upgrade to their outdrives, come by and check out our REM process for polishing the gears. Less friction, Less heat on the face of the gears, less wear, stronger fatigue strength. Swing by and ask some questions.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
I am planning on going Sunday morning. What do you mean all the good deals will be gone? I just picked up a rzr and need to start getting the basics for it, doors, whips, etc...

Should I go Friday afternoon on the way home from work?
All the stores blow out last year's stuff dirt cheap. Let's say you want any kind of riding gear. By Saturday, all that will be left of last year's inventory will be XXX large in pink camo!

Sure, thay will still have this year's stuff at decent prices, but all the smoking deals will be gone.

My crew I go with grabbed some Troy Lee desert jackets one year at 45 bucks apiece! That was probably ten years ago. I still have that jacket today. It was probably 200 bucks brand new. We bought the last few they had.

Happy shopping!

satellitemike

Reaction score
All the stores blow out last year's stuff dirt cheap. Let's say you want any kind of riding gear. By Saturday, all that will be left of last year's inventory will be XXX large in pink camo!

Sure, thay will still have this year's stuff at decent prices, but all the smoking deals will be gone.

My crew I go with grabbed some Troy Lee desert jackets one year at 45 bucks apiece! That was probably ten years ago. I still have that jacket today. It was probably 200 bucks brand new. We bought the last few they had.

Happy shopping!

Thanks, I am more interested in RZR stuff but I could probably use a XXXL jacket, 6'7" 280ish. Not sure about the pink!

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Thanks, I am more interested in RZR stuff but I could probably use a XXXL jacket, 6'7" 280ish. Not sure about the pink!
If your shopping for anything, go Friday night. The weekends are a freaking zoo!

But the upside is, there is major league talent everywhere. [emoji106]

NeverSatisfied

Reaction score
I will be there Sunday. Need to pick something up at closing time![emoji106]

RVRKID

Reaction score
I will be there Sunday. Need to pick something up at closing time![emoji106]

WTH are you getting now or should I say what did you get? Think Steve and everyone is going to the show tomorrow and staying at the Dunes all weekend!

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
sunday morning till whenever the beer gets warm.

TBulger

Reaction score
Well I'm back from the show and bought my usual nothing. I never seem to know the diameter, length and how many it takes of anything. I'm going back to just taking it in and tell somebody to fix me up and give me the bill.

The show was very good and the food was great. About the same as last year, but seems to be a lot more finished SxS for sale and the prices are not too bad. My favorites are generally the same, Desert Works, HCR, PCI, Cognito, PRP and a whole bunch more. Fell in love with a trailer built by CNC Trailers in Anaheim, Ca. Geez, it was nice and had everything we need for hauling the RZR, thought it was reasonable also. The show is always worth going to and the crowd was friendly.

twocents

RDP Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Just got back from the show...overall I'd rate it an 8+, definitely worth going if you're into the side-by-sides and all the accessories that go with them. A little disappointed in the high-end cars, noticeably fewer than in past years. For you boat-guys, Lavey is there, but no boat. The Lavey boys are making some trick fiberglass aftermarket doors for rzrs -- their booth is small, but put it on your "don't miss" list, right next to Livorsi.

tkrrox

Reaction score
We just got back. It was all utv. Unless I'm blind I didn't see any motorcycles. I stopped by playtech and I'm jonesing for one of there Manx buggies. Seems like it could be had for price of razor and has a plate

Hardly Satisfied

Riverside, CA & Havasu
Reaction score
We had a travel baseball tournament in Huntington Beach this morning that we headed down to the sand show this afternoon, wow a lot of nice toys there. We picked up 2 flag poles for our motorhome.

Strabo

Reaction score
Hung out with the Best Peeps there, My Buds....

Chipster and Pronstar, along with thier Beautifull Wives. Diana and i had a BLAST!!!

Thanks my Brotha's.....:thumbup:

RDP'D up too, got the Insulated Solo Cups!

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
It was the UTV/SXS Supershow. But good times for sure. The Stadium Super Trucks were awesome.

Good to see you Strappy & Terry. Been a long time.

Enen

Reaction score

LOL

Strabo

Reaction score
It was the UTV/SXS Supershow. But good times for sure. The Stadium Super Trucks were awesome.

Good to see you Strappy & Terry. Been a long time.

Stadium Trucks...

Outside the stadium at the end of the dirt jumps sat a semi flat bed trailer, a group of SSSS peeps had chairs, coolers and snack trays setup. We hung there for a few and watched the action, very cool and its fun, the people were friendly.

Hallett

Reaction score
10340126_10202426003357759_5369293762328258877_n.jpg

SJP

WHTBRD
Reaction score
Well I'm back from the show and bought my usual nothing. I never seem to know the diameter, length and how many it takes of anything. I'm going back to just taking it in and tell somebody to fix me up and give me the bill.

The show was very good and the food was great. About the same as last year, but seems to be a lot more finished SxS for sale and the prices are not too bad. My favorites are generally the same, Desert Works, HCR, PCI, Cognito, PRP and a whole bunch more. Fell in love with a trailer built by CNC Trailers in Anaheim, Ca. Geez, it was nice and had everything we need for hauling the RZR, thought it was reasonable also. The show is always worth going to and the crowd was friendly.

I hear you there is really cool stuff there. 40 - 50 k on a new RZR is a gagger but they look awesome. After using my 1000 XP4 for 1 year I shredded a tire last week. Ended up replacing it with a stocker and moving forward with the next project. :D

grumpy88

Reaction score
Leaving for the show in ten . Can't wait especially after the good reviews on here

77charger

Reaction score
havent been in a couple years last time there it was all sxs and led lights sounds like it hasnt changed much.

tkrrox

Reaction score
All I saw was SXS and accessories. A couple rails but I was hoping for some quad/bike stuff. I've got a bug for something mew

Enen

Reaction score
Your buddy Steve is the MAN! He WAS the show last year on Saturday night.

I'll be there working the Weddle Industries booth. If anyone is looking to make an upgrade to their outdrives, come by and check out our REM process for polishing the gears. Less friction, Less heat on the face of the gears, less wear, stronger fatigue strength. Swing by and ask some questions.

Send me whatever info you have on what you guys do to drive gears please.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
All I saw was SXS and accessories. A couple rails but I was hoping for some quad/bike stuff. I've got a bug for something mew

That's was my last experience with the SSSS. Nothing but bolt on parts for XJ's and SxS's. Just not my cup o tea.