WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Packers...Seahawks.....

Hammer

Reaction score
Wow. Can't believe that game. Glad I'm not a Green Bay fan. How do you not knock down the 2 point conversion?

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421624407.625583.jpg

JRS1939

Reaction score
Wow. Can't believe that game. Glad I'm not a Green Bay fan. How do you not knock down the 2 point conversion?
No clue. That made me sick just watching it float like that.

Luvnlife

Head Ram Rod
Reaction score
Wow....what a way to win and comeback.

Weird OT rules...team who wins the flip gets the advantage...lame.

Actually better now. Used to be sudden death no matter what. Now you have to score a touchdown to win on sudden death. If you score a field goal the other team gets a possession.

underpressure

Reaction score
Great fucking game! Russel Wilson has heart and "just refused to lose"!

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Ok we need an Indy / Pats thread...

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Actually better now. Used to be sudden death no matter what. Now you have to score a touchdown to win on sudden death. If you score a field goal the other team gets a possession.

Yep, much better now.

before it seemed whoever won the toss was 99% going to win. It makes them go for a TD more instead of 3 plays and a long kick...

JRS1939

Reaction score
Good thing I have a few russell wilson alternate jerseys left for sale at $60 each 😊

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1421624987815.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1421624987815.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 29

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score

I think the playing field should be even.

koenig

Reaction score
My brothers happy. He has been a Seattle fan since high school (graduated 1995).

Singleton

Reaction score
Was hoping for a GB win. After Seattle executed that fake field goal, the Packers never were the same team.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

I think GB should have scored TD's off those first quarter turnovers...

THAT is how you loose Championships...not by loosing a coin toss in OT.

I think GB should have knocked down the 2 pt. conversion...

I also think GB's defense should have stopped the TD in overtime...

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
TDs and not FGs would have put this game out of touch. Oh well . . .

Wendi

Reaction score
Seahawks never gave up and beat the mildew cheese Yeah!

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
Seattle lured the GB defense to sleep, and they were tired...??

I'm feeling a momentum shiiiiffftt. :D:yikes
With 4 minutes to play, 19/7, I told our crowd at the Tropicana, "you know, two TDs will win this game".. Outside by the pool, 25-30 GB fans screaming all afternoon, a few Sea fans in quiet denial... What a turn around that was...

What a fuckin game. Best one I've seen this year

Yep, gotta agree... 2 point conversion made ALL the difference.. Great tying FG by GB, but the failure to put the ball in the endzone 4 times, cost them what was a terribly lopsided game for 56 minutes...

It is in the NCAA, both teams get a chance to score from the 25, and they keep playing for a while until one team outscores the other. (FG vs touchdown etc etc)

I had a feeling the Colt-Pat game was going to be terribly anti climatic after this one...I was soooo right...
Now, CAN the "Hawks" beat the "Pats"?? If the Hawks don't show up for the first half the Pats will NOT let them back in like the Packers did... Were the Packers tired?? Sure seemed like they ran out of gas at the 56 minute mark...
Also, IMO, the Officials didn't decide the outcome of the game.. A pleasant surprise from other games I've seen lately... "let them play FOOTBALL".....
Ray

d-town

Reaction score
just good the referees did not change outcome of this one

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
I think GB should have scored TD's off those first quarter turnovers...

THAT is how you loose Championships...not by loosing a coin toss in OT.

I think GB should have knocked down the 2 pt. conversion...

I also think GB's defense should have stopped the TD in overtime...

I think the Packers did well on the field and lost it due to conservatively poor coaching decisions. Not getting at least 1 TD in lieu of the first 2 FG's was the difference that could have put it out of reach. And McCarthy gave away the final 3 minutes with poor decisions completely contrary to the first 57 and how they had controlled the game.

Why was Clay Mathews on the sideline for numerous plays at the end? And what happened to the pressure they'd put on Wilson the entire afternoon?
What happened to Lacy and why the poor running plays called at the end, sendong the Pack offense to the bench?

Just my opinion, but McCarthy coached scared at the end and it transferred on to the field. John Fox got fired over similar coaching deficiency, though over a longer period. I'm not so sure the Pack isn't in need of new blood at HC after those last 3 minutes and earlier decisions making them relevant.

Seattle lured the GB defense to sleep, and they were tired...??
I had a feeling the Colt-Pat game was going to be terribly anti climatic after this one...I was soooo right...
Now, CAN the "Hawks" beat the "Pats"?? If the Hawks don't show up for the first half the Pats will NOT let them back in like the Packers did... Were the Packers tired?? Sure seemed like they ran out of gas at the 56 minute mark...
Also, IMO, the Officials didn't decide the outcome of the game.. A pleasant surprise from other games I've seen lately... "let them play FOOTBALL".....
Ray

I noted early that the officials were doing a far better job of controlling the Seahawks physical secondary play that seldom gets called unlike it odes on other teams.